Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Broadband Provider

Options
  • 07-09-2018 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

How easy is it to switch from sky bb to eir bb? I've been getting the run around from sky about leaving, excuses about quality and down time but from what i can see its on the same phone line and I'm really moving from one provider to the other.

One of the sky reps let it slip about getting a UAN? To make the process easier. Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

whelo76 wrote: »
    Hi,

How easy is it to switch from sky bb to eir bb? I've been getting the run around from sky about leaving, excuses about quality and down time but from what i can see its on the same phone line and I'm really moving from one provider to the other.

One of the sky reps let it slip about getting a UAN? To make the process easier. Any help would be great
    The UAN is usually printed at the top of your monthly bill. Apply to Eir to transfer to them & they will do the needful for you. Just make sure you are out of contract with Sky, otherwise you may be hit with a termination bill from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

whelo76 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi whelo76, 

If you wish to change over to ourselves you will need to contact our sales team on 1800 503 303, they will be able to advise you on all and arrange this for you. 

Your current service provider will need to provide your UAN to you, this can be printed on some providers bills. 

I'm afraid I am unable to comment on another service providers procedures, however, the standard process with ourselves is to give your current service provider a 30 day notice period once you are out of contract.  

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement