Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flame by Design for a stove ?

Options
  • 07-09-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have seen a stove I like in a place off the Kinsale Road RA called Flame by Design.

They seem to have a good setup with their own fitters etc.

Anyone here have experience with them or have any feedback.

Thanks
    Barr:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Got a stove and new fireplace with them about 2.5/3 years back. No problems with the job at all. Looks good, works perfectly and the workers did a neat job while installing it. Well...as neat as can be ripping out a fireplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Good to hear.Their stuff is not the cheapest but the quality seems to be there from the stock they hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Had a stove installed last year from them. Nicola in the store was great to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

What brand did ye go for ? Was it a hwam. That is the one I'm interested in buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Barr wrote: »
    What brand did ye go for ? Was it a hwam. That is the one I'm interested in buying.

No, it was a Lotus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,911 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Bought an ESSE insert stove around 6 years ago, found them good to deal with.

Advertisement