If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55UK6400PLF

Options
  • 07-09-2018 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hi Richer,

Can you confirm if the LG 55UK6400PLF has Smart IPTV available in it's app store? 
    Please PM a price for delivery to Carlow.

Many thanks,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JaCrispy wrote: »
    Hi Richer,

Can you confirm if the LG 55UK6400PLF has Smart IPTV available in it's app store? 

Many thanks,
    Hi JaCrispy,

I've had a look and I don't think it's an app that comes as standard. I'll have to have a look at the app store and see if it can be downloaded.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

Hi Richer,

Many thanks,
    Hi JaCrispy,

I've had a look and I don't think it's an app that comes as standard. I'll have to have a look at the app store and see if it can be downloaded.

Kind regards

David
    I'd appreciate that David. Yes it doesn't come as standard but hoping it's in the app store.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Hi Richer,

Many thanks,
    Hi JaCrispy,

Kind regards

David
    I'd appreciate that David. Yes it doesn't come as standard but hoping it's in the app store.
    I have 2 LG tvs and can confirm that it's in the app store

Thanks for the Info GetOffThePot.

Thanks guys. Can you give me a price for the 55UK6400PLF and 55UJ630V with delivery to Carlow?

Many thanks.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys. Can you give me a price for the 55UK6400PLF and 55UJ630V with delivery to Carlow?

Many thanks.
    Hey JaCrispy.

The 55UK6400PLF would come in at £579.00 with £6.99 shipping. Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Unfortunately the 55UJ630 is now discontinued with no more stock available.

At the moment the 55UK6400 is the starting point for 55" LG televisions with ourselves.

Thanks Kenny. Can you give me a price in €?

Thanks Kenny. Can you give me a price in €?
    Hi JaCrispy.

It's listed up on our website at 699 Euro including shipping.

You can pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Out euro pricing is not always a direct conversion of the sterling as we have to also keep our euro pricing on par with our competitors in the south and out sterling pricing with our UK competitors.

Thats fair enough Kenny. But considering Boards.ie is an Irish site then you should be giving prices in Euros instead of GBP. The same could be said for your .ie website......the default currency should be Euros. Otherwise it looks like you are using subversive means to make customers think they are getting a cheaper product than they really are.

Thats fair enough Kenny. But considering Boards.ie is an Irish site then you should be giving prices in Euros instead of GBP. The same could be said for your .ie website......the default currency should be Euros. Otherwise it looks like you are using subversive means to make customers think they are getting a cheaper product than they really are.
    Hi JaCrispy.

9 out of 10 times I quote in both sterling and Euro but apologies I did not on this occasion.

I understand boards.ie is an Irish website but we are based in Northern Ireland and deal in sterling every day so some times forget to also quote in Euro. Plus most of our boards customers do not mind that we quote in sterling and we have been running our boards section this way for over 9 years and nearly 10000 posts (That's just from myself) and with many many happy customers.
    We also have many boards customers who live in the North of Ireland as boards is open to everyone on the Island of Ireland both North and South.

Our .ie website is defaulted to sterling again because we are based in Belfast Northern Ireland and sterling is our currency.
    I don't understand what you mean by "using subversive means to make customers think they are getting a cheaper product than they really are."

Our pricing is clearly displayed on our website and there are no hidden costs.
    If the product is cheaper in sterling you can buy it in sterling and your bank will do any currency conversions to Euros but if you switch to Euro and its cheaper you can purchase it in euro.
    Customers do not have to pay in a certain currency and can choose which ever is cheapest so that they get the best deal.
    It is totally up to the customer which they choose.
    The currency you choose is the currency you will be charged in.
    If you pick sterling it will be a sterling transaction and if Euro is selected it would be a Euro transaction.

So again I really do not understand your comment regarding "using subversive means"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Snipped by Mod

Cheers for your input Pkiernan :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Pkiernan,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, queries here are for Richersounds to answer and input/opinion/advice from Boardies is not appropriate here, save the rare occurance of technical questions, where some lee-way applies from time to time.

I appreciate that it may be your intention to be helpful to RS, but this forum functions very well with RS answering queries and explaining their policies to their customers, prospective and otherwise, without additional input.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Cheers The Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.