Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charities in Limerick that can collect furniture

• 08-09-2018 4:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anyone know if there any charities in Limerick that will collect furniture that people want to donate?

I'm currently searching on Google but have realised that just because collection might not be mentioned on a website, doesn't mean they won't collect. So far I've only found the Sue Ryder Foundation but I'd like to know of anymore

I was going to sell the bed but the room cannot be painted with the bed in it and if I take it out the only place for it is outside. So it might be best to donate it to someplace that can collect rather than wait on it to be sold.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 immersionpanic

As is typical, right after posting I found that Saint Vincent dePaul has a collection service.

Other suggestions are still welcome though. The more options the better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Other suggestions are still welcome though. The more options the better.

Adapt House charity store in Sarsfield Street also collect items such as bedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 immersionpanic

chicorytip wrote: »
    Adapt House charity store in Sarsfield Street also collect items such as bedding.

Thank you.

Advertisement