Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guffy wrote: »
    If pepe selling at 10.5k and if xhaka selling around the 17k mark. Will these guys go up in price on friday?

Yes.

IFs will always go up a bit once they are out of packs. Moreso for the Week 1 IFs who aren't packed as much (no rewards to get them, not as many people playing over the first week). No weekend league, but possible POTM. Should go up a bit.

omg Zlatan is only 8000 coins.....

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Zlatan 7K now on ps4.. tempted!

I legit couldn't resist, especially with how effective target men are this year (at least, so far).

Grabbed him, IF Wright Phillips (Discard so utter risk free investment), and Rooney (700 coins). For now, I'm not worrying bout chemistry and have kept the base of my NOS team on the right, and English players from my trade pile on the left.

Its a bombsite in terms of chemistry, but I wanna test it out a bit before investing more. Especially since I am boosting up my tradepile as a priority. Just gonna see bout whipping in cross after cross to the strikers, and letting Rooney try rockets of anything that gets cleared :P

5cmRHd6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Zlatan 7K now on ps4.. tempted!

59 pace so a target man really. Corners and crosses should be fun with him.

Has anyone figured out the new double tap shots? So far mine were very inconsistent...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

wonski wrote: »
    I think you need to start buying better players ;)
    It's all good until you get into higher divisions and meet really strong teams. Have you unlocked coin boost? This is main thing to increase your coin balance if you are not trading.

Ah yeah i know all about ultimate team, just have'nt played in a couple of years, im not a fan of buying packs, i like the challenge of buying players that will get me up the divisions, while improving the squad along the way. As an lfc fan, will always buy their players as soon as i can

• Advertisement

So far met two super teams. Last night lost to a guy with full Spurs team, but only 1-0.

Just gave a lesson to serieA super team with Mertens, Immobile, Higuain, Handanovic, Sandro etc. The only player missing was Ronaldo.

Won 5-1 and he is probably now spending another thousands of euro to get Ronaldo in to improve his results :)

Wonder how much that team cost him in real money...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

could have made it from trading, I havnt got the game yet just using the web app and up to about 80k without devoting any time to it. if someone knew what they were doing and spent a bit of time its quite achievable without any money

Could have, but going by his nonchalant style of play and yapping on the headphones constantly I doubt he was that serious to make million or close to it in a week.

Just a gut feeling, could be wrong ;)

Rivals rewards will be huge this week BTW.

First round closes before the official launch so it will be much easier to get into top tier rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Haven't played FUT since 16 but I'm assuming the basics or trading are the same. I should make a handy profit if I stock up on as many 85+ pace premier league players as possible and then sell Friday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I've not spent a penny on packs but I've about 1.3 millions coins in players. It's a game of complete luck. Money increases your chances a but is all.

unknown.png?width=779&height=438

• Advertisement

3 times in a row opponents left the game message, no wins awarded for any of that.

Hope there isn't another glitch being abused.

correction wrote: »
    Haven't played FUT since 16 but I'm assuming the basics or trading are the same. I should make a handy profit if I stock up on as many 85+ pace premier league players as possible and then sell Friday evening?

While it might work you need to find funds to buy those players first ;)

And they don't come cheap.

No I don't think that'll work. Pace isn't half as important this year. Yet. They'll break it with their first update.

Somehow Rashford and Martial are so overpriced now. 50k and 30k. What are people thinking... They will not go up, not a chance.

I wanted one of them as a budget option and then realised some are paying that much for 81-83 cards..

Ibra doing the business for me now. 5 stars tricks, El Tornado practice in progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lukaku feels alot better this year he is really fun to use with the new crossing physics, and his shooting is excellebt i will enjoy him until they patch it and make it crap again.

wonski wrote:
    Somehow Rashford and Martial are so overpriced now. 50k and 30k. What are people thinking... They will not go up, not a chance.

Im sorry but you haven't a clue what you're talking about. They'll be 60-70k for martial and rashford will get to 30 plus. They aren't overpriced either, you must not have played with either of them yet. Both play much better than their rating suggest.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Im sorry but you haven't a clue what you're talking about. They'll be 60-70k for martial and rashford will get to 30 plus. They aren't overpriced either, you must not have played with either of them yet. Both play much better than their rating suggest.

I did play with both last year and don't remember paying that much.

I know they are better than their rating suggests, but don't remember splashing that much on them...

Maybe my memory isn't that good though and I forgot how expensive they were at the start.

Edit: I don't even understand the reason why bench players who don't provide any real life results are being glorified by EA but we take what they give.

Every player is inflated this time of year. Especially the ones that were heavily involved with the meta last year. Not much you can do but wait.

While I like the idea of increased rewards for divisions, I do have to admit I miss the short term gratification of getting promoted. Getting fierce bored already.

Am in Rank one of Div five currently. Wouldn't be shocked if I dropped over night.

Not sure what rewards to take.
    Straight coins,
    two premium gold paacks and one rare players pack,
    or four untraceable jumbo golds and two untraceable rare player packs.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Every player is inflated this time of year. Especially the ones that were heavily involved with the meta last year. Not much you can do but wait.

While I like the idea of increased rewards for divisions, I do have to admit I miss the short term gratification of getting promoted. Getting fierce bored already.

Am in Rank one of Div five currently. Wouldn't be shocked if I dropped over night.

Not sure what rewards to take.
    Straight coins,
    two premium gold paacks and one rare players pack,
    or four untraceable jumbo golds and two untraceable rare player packs.

Haha I was thinking this very same thing I haven't a clue what to pick. I'm up to 1900 points so doubt I'll drop overnight ha but I'm playing away to get points for weekend league but still over a week away so guess loads of time.

I don't see it been easy to get promoted either I'm currently on about 1300 skill points and they going up and down when I win lose so it will take few weeks for the divisions to spread out I'd imagine.

No need to be so bloody harsh mate, no one has a clue because we don't know what ea ever has in store, the guy is giving his opinions and I have martial and in my mind he is over priced and I only paid 25k for him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

The teams I'm facing and the games not fully out yet. Full Munich team. Already seen Messi twice and someone had bother ronaldos.

And there not loan cards

jayo26 wrote:
    No need to be so bloody harsh mate, no one has a clue because we don't know what ea ever has in store, the guy is giving his opinions and I have martial and in my mind he is over priced and I only paid 25k for him!

I don't think I was harsh?
    I type like I talk, could be interpreted as rude I guess but wasn't intended.

I've all of those players in my team. I've tried pretty much all the budget players. Felipe Anderson is the only one who comes close to martial. Rashford isn't great to be honest.

Willian is the best winger I've used in the prem so far. Didn't like sane at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

I've all of those players in my team. I've tried pretty much all the budget players. Felipe Anderson is the only one who comes close to martial. Rashford isn't great to be honest.

Willian is the best winger I've used in the prem so far. Didn't like sane at all.

Only had sane loan card but was class. Much better than salah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just got Johnny Evans and Danny drinkwater from the pick packs through the sbc, prem side of my team starting to take a little bit of shape!

Looking forward to getting my hands on the game Friday now!

Telling someone they haven't a clue what they are talking about is harsh and uncalled for!! It's ment to be a fun thread for everyone of every ability if I was someone new coming into the thread and saw your post I wouldn't bother posting!!

Maherez for me is my favourite wide player so far and Sanchez on the left too but he is of course rated higher the martial but he is very good with the new game characteristics.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Just got Johnny Evans and Danny drinkwater from the pick packs through the sbc, prem side of my team starting to take a little bit of shape!

Looking forward to getting my hands on the game Friday now!

Wait till you actually use Johnny Evans and drink water :) you will take back your cement about taking shape hehe :):) if you can get your hands on seri he is an excellent all rounder midfielder currently about 5k on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Ha that's fair enough I'll see how they play when it comes out. I'll try get Seri but have feck all coins! Might drop some money into packs when I get it I'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Depay is quality, Promes is quality, Fekir is quality

I'm bad though

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Ha that's fair enough I'll see how they play when it comes out. I'll try get Seri but have feck all coins! Might drop some money into packs when I get it I'll see

Use your coin boost for first 45 games you will get 1000 plus normak match coins for each match you complete then you have another bunch of smaller boost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The teams I'm facing and the games not fully out yet. Full Munich team. Already seen Messi twice and someone had bother ronaldos.

And there not loan cards

Yeah the level of squads I’m coming up against is ridiculous! Salah, sane, pogba, lukaku, then ligue 1 sides with mbappe etc, I played against a 86 squad too and beat it with a 80 squad.
    I’m fairly average at the game though and playing all these overpowered teams is already taking a bit of fun out of it, qualified for div 5, won 4 and drew 2 of first 6 but only 2 wins from about 15/16 since then.
    I was trying to get high up in ranks to get good rewards, should have enough to hold for rank II,

Going to get relegated from div 5 if I lose next game tomorrow, on 1102 skill points and it says 1100 is relegation, tbh it might suit me better anyway, those last few games were just a pure chore!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement