Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Next match was the exact same only with better players. He controls a cam/striker while the ai defends for him with constant pressure and when he does have the ball it's one touch 3 yard through balls.

I was winning 2-1 in the 88th minute when I tried to kick it to my right back with my keeper but neto decides he knows better and kicks it straight to aubamayang.

He wins 4-2 after extra time, both goals a result of through balls I read and intercepted except they just bounce straight off my defender to perfectly roll into his strikers' path.

My centre backs couldn't block a thing meanwhile unless I dance through the 10 players standing just in front of champions league de gea they'll deflect everything at least onto the bar :mad::mad:

Might try constant pressure the next few games and see if I might actually win one 50/50 after a 120 min match instead of intercepting a play 3 or 4 times and still conceding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    3rd one now, lads get on it.
    why are you listing them at Max bin out of interest? I hope you don't get caught up in any ban waves!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Looking to improve my team..... Can either buy Prime Roy Keane or Naymar and Kante.

Will be a 4321 in game with either....

Courtois
    SiF Lala, Varane, CL Ramos, Marcelo
    Fekir, Kante, Pogba
    Mbappe, SBC Depay, Neymar

Or

Courtois
    SiF Lala, Varane, CL Ramos, Marcelo
    Fekir, Keane, Pogba
    Mbappe, SBC Depay, IF Martial

My head says Neymar and Kante but my heart says Keane.

Don't worry about chemistry, I can get full chem either way with tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    why are you listing them at Max bin out of interest? I hope you don't get caught up in any ban waves!

I'm listing them at 150 start price, but they're selling at 5000 BIN, getting at least 1 per cycle of 30. And again they'd be doing me a favour banning me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm listing them at 150 start price, but they're selling at 5000 BIN, getting at least 1 per cycle of 30. And again they'd be doing me a favour banning me :pac:

might try that,what are the rest selling at? Im clearing between 20/30 a cycle at 1500

• Advertisement

Dozyart wrote: »
    might try that,what are the rest selling at? Im clearing between 20/30 a cycle at 1500

Im not talking squad fitness I'm just talking about plain single player gold fitness cards. Nearly all are selling for just the 150 coins but I've got lucky 3 times and got the 5k so worth listing if you have any. Some don't sell so it's better to mass sell and then just keep relisting till all are sold.

Lost next match 3-2, the winning goal was set up by a 180 degree through ball from his left winger to right winger that somehow perfectly avoided my back 4 standing between them.

This is definitely my weekly losing streak. 9-5 now and I'll struggle to get gold 2 again after a good start like every other week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

All CL dynamic cards have increased dramatically in price as people have copped onto how they work.
    I’d be up st least 300k if I sold them now (Sanchez/Fabinho/Lingard).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    All CL dynamic cards have increased dramatically in price as people have copped onto how they work.

Yeah was kinda hoping to get a couple the Italian ones in two weeks but I don't think the price is going to drop any but will see. Cuadrado and hamsik would be fantastic for my teams if they both get increased at end if group stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

How are you finding Fabinho and lingard?
    Sanchez has been great in the 10 or so matches I’ve used him in.
    Very unsure about going for Fabinho though.
    If Liverpool get through to champions league knockout stages he gets 1 rating increase between now and March. (In December)
    If they go into Europa League he gets no rating increase between now and March but has potential to get some from March onwards.

His CL blue card is almost identical to his CL live card (as it stands, I know the blue card can’t change) but is half the price and they could both end up being 86 until late feb/March.
    At that point of fifa I’d be hoping to have a couple of icons in midfield and if he does start getting upgrades it’ll only be a couple of months before all the TOTS players are available.
    (Sorry just thinking out loud and wondering whether to aim for it or not)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Lost next match 3-2, the winning goal was set up by a 180 degree through ball from his left winger to right winger that somehow perfectly avoided my back 4 standing between them.

This is definitely my weekly losing streak. 9-5 now and I'll struggle to get gold 2 again after a good start like every other week.

Reading your posts may I suggest changing the keeper. Looks like Neto is not doing well unless I was reading it wrong.

Also I avoid short passing from keepers unless I am 100% sure the keeper is in full control and no Auba is close ;)

Saying that the amount of games lost after being in full control and conceding a late goal from corner kick is frustrating.

6-9 now with 4 games lost after et or penalties. I just aim at 11 at this stage.

New sbc for a Europa League milinko savic.

Requires 85 & 84 rated squads including champions league players so think it’ll be quite expensive.
    Should see a bit of an increase in some 85 rated players though so I’ll probably sell up rather than complete this.

Grabbed 3 milinko savic for 7k as soon as sbc came out and sold for 14k within 2 mins

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1061317606278221824?s=21

My last wl match just happened to end at 6 so when I saw the sbc I went on a mad rush to pick up high rated lazio players before they shot up.

Somehow I forgot that Savic himself was a high rated lazio player :pac:

I got 10 Leiva's at 1k a piece so they should go to 2k hopefully anyway.

Do you not have that mega team you posted? You should be gold 2 minimum really.

Looks like I coulda sold those milinko savics for a few thousand more.
    I listed them at double the price I paid just trying to cash in on people not thinking because he’s not actually needed for the sbc, could easily be done with Lucas levia.
    People are actually paying 20k for milinko savic (85) when immobile (87) is only 26k and would Allow you to use so many lower rated players

Up to 13 wins now with 8 matches remaining, gold 3 will do though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Looks like I coulda sold those milinko savics for a few thousand more.
    I listed them at double the price I paid just trying to cash in on people not thinking because he’s not actually needed for the sbc, could easily be done with Lucas levia.
    People are actually paying 20k for milinko savic (85) when immobile (87) is only 26k and would Allow you to use so many lower rated players

You need 2 Serbian players, though.

85 rated sbc so if you start putting 83's there you might struggle. Sure you could do with Kolarov and Matic, but it would cost you, too.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    How are you finding Fabinho and lingard?
    Sanchez has been great in the 10 or so matches I’ve used him in.
    Very unsure about going for Fabinho though.
    If Liverpool get through to champions league knockout stages he gets 1 rating increase between now and March. (In December)
    If they go into Europa League he gets no rating increase between now and March but has potential to get some from March onwards.

His CL blue card is almost identical to his CL live card (as it stands, I know the blue card can’t change) but is half the price and they could both end up being 86 until late feb/March.
    At that point of fifa I’d be hoping to have a couple of icons in midfield and if he does start getting upgrades it’ll only be a couple of months before all the TOTS players are available.
    (Sorry just thinking out loud and wondering whether to aim for it or not)

I don't know yet.
    Fabinho is definitely good...and the whole team feels a lot faster and fluid.
    Aub on the other hand seems off...I'd swear I had someone a lot slower on the pitch instead of him and he's not as clinical in front of goals as I thought..Van Basten while slower would be about 5-6 goals up on Aub now at this stage.

The worst part now about my super duper team is no one wants to bloody play me.
    As soon as my team comes up onscreen my opponent pulls the plug.
    3 bloody times it happened to me today and I'm barely gonna be able to play 8 games this week so more time wasted.
    Have won 2 played 4 so far..

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Do they get a loss for pulling the plug?

Nope...as long as its a draw no loss to them or even an extra game played.
    Bull****.

Also EA pulled a fast one today.
    50k packs last night you had a 4.7% chance of getting a RTF player.
    Today for the 45k packs you have a 1.7% chance..sheer greediness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

The worst part now about my super duper team is no one wants to bloody play me.
    As soon as my team comes up onscreen my opponent pulls the plug.
    3 bloody times it happened to me today and I'm barely gonna be able to play 8 games this week so more time wasted.
    Have won 2 played 4 so far..

Do they get a loss for pulling the plug?

Screenshot-20181110-193107.jpg

I did him because I already had him in my team as an untreatable i think he is an excellent midfielder and used mostly high rated u tradeable doing the two teams so didn't cost me anything and then in my reward pack I got savic himself so got 14k for him.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Screenshot-20181110-193107.jpg

I did him because I already had him in my team as an untreatable i think he is an excellent midfielder and used mostly high rated u tradeable doing the two teams so didn't cost me anything and then in my reward pack I got savic himself so got 14k for him.

you're some jammy git.

you're some jammy git.

I actually wont deny that haha. :)

To be fair if you have a seria a team and most of the players to do it then it's a no brainer he will be an 87 rated card in a few weeks will easily be a starting midfielder for me for a few months and if Lazio do well he will be a beast come the end of the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-13

Was a battle. My internet has been a **** show all day with some horrid lag. Not just Fifa either.

First weekend I felt I could have done a lot better too. Annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lord TSC wrote: »
    11-13

Was a battle. My internet has been a **** show all day with some horrid lag. Not just Fifa either.

First weekend I felt I could have done a lot better too. Annoyed.

I have the same record. Going on now to finish. My target before the weekend was 15-15 so that's still achievable at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I hadn't played in a week or so since my last weekend league.

Played a few games the other night and the game play felt totally different and I only won 1 from 5 and drew 1.

The game play felt like it was going 100 miles an hour and I couldn't hold the ball in midfield at all.

Also have started coming up against teams that are way better than what I usually match with.

Plenty of icons and top rated players that I hadn't seen before this week

Just noticed in the second paragraph of the article ea put up on the champions league live cards that they said 4 Europa League live players would be available through sbc.
    With milinko savic today and I’m assuming the Tah that is part weekly objective/part sbc counting as another there’s 2 more to go.
    I’d be very very surprised if 1 of those 2 wasn’t a Chelsea or Arsenal player.
    If you have excess Arsenal players from the aubemeyang sbc I wouldn’t sell now while they’re so cheap, leave it a few days and see how these 2 sbc’s play out.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-ultimate-team-road-to-final-faq?utm_campaign=fifa19_hd_ww_ic_ic_fb_rttf-fut-2&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=52934&ts=1541838863634

did the SBC myself, packed Neuer out of it so only cost me what players i had invested and a few more untradables.

WL going pretty scrappy so far, was 9-0 but back to 10-3 now. my untradable team just cant keep up with the super teams out there.
    Auba POTM is an absolute machine though.

• Advertisement

Was 9-5 after losing my first match with constant pressure but I've won 6 in a row since to go 15-5. I find I'm winning way more 50/50s now which in turn leads to me scoring more eaids goals than before.

Won my last match against a guy with Prime Rio,Viera and Eusebio along with Ronaldo and UCL Neymar and Mbappe.

Only downside is Neto. In two games when a shot was straight at him he literally slide tackled under the ball. Once I get Gerrard, Cortouis will definitely be the next purchase.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement