Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Was 9-5 after losing my first match with constant pressure but I've won 6 in a row since to go 15-5. I find I'm winning way more 50/50s now which in turn leads to me scoring more eaids goals than before.

Won my last match against a guy with Prime Rio,Viera and Eusebio along with Ronaldo and UCL Neymar and Mbappe.

Only downside is Neto. In two games when a shot was straight at him he literally slide tackled under the ball. Once I get Gerrard, Cortouis will definitely be the next purchase.

Why don't you get Ederson now? 17k.

Not sure what the rest of the team is so just guessing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

14 - 12 after a horrid 0 - 5 start. Could've and should've won those first five games but all went against me lol. In one game I was 5-1 up, the spuds needed mashed so I went out to the kitchen and handed her the controller and told her to keep wiggling it. I mashed the spuds, she stopped wiggling thinking I was joking, lost the match due to inactivity :D

Ah well, splurged 170k on Davison Sanchez's RtF card, doing well so far. Can't believe I spent that on a defender. Busted now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

How have i gotten so bad at this game???

Rivals and wl... cant buy a win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Guffy wrote:
    How have i gotten so bad at this game???

What's your team and formation? People here could try and help you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gone 10-2 without Ronaldo upfront. Using immobile who seems to be great at scoring goals still just had to adjust my play style to suit him but still miss cr7 upfront just hope he drops in price enough to make it worth while.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

So decided to skip FIFA this year for Pro just for a change.
    Just from what I noticed compared to ulimate team there's hardly any game where if I lose I'll be raging due to something ****ty happening or some crappy goal goes in,you know the usual UT things that annoy us,if I lose it's usually down to a mistake I make(it's good that way I find).

That being said it's doesn't have all the other stuff I enjoy from UT with the team building,going up the divisions,doing sbc's even opening packs.
    Even enjoy pro clubs on FIFA, pro evo version of clubs is pretty crappy.

So it black Friday next week? I think I might go back 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah its a real pity PES doesn't give Fifa a run for its money.
    Lack of licenses is a real killer for it.
    Saying that I am enjoying it this year after I swore I wouldn't play it again after 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got my 14 wins with a game to spare.

Now to keep an eye on who gets in totw so I can inevitability get an 82 rated ligue 1 player :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got my 14 wins with a game to spare.

Now to keep an eye on who gets in totw so I can inevitability get an 82 rated ligue 1 player :D

82 rated ligue 1??

You should be so lucky! Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

wonski wrote: »
    Why don't you get Ederson now? 17k.

Not sure what the rest of the team is so just guessing here.

My back line is la liga and I don't want to spend 40k on Ter Stegen. Might just buy him and sell him after I'm finished though.

Ea have tweeted that the Irish League POTY will be in weekly objectives next Friday. Doesn't look half as good as Sean Maguire last year but can't complain too much if he'll be free.

• Advertisement

There is a 87 rated aubameyang card on futbin that says he is a Europa base card...

Is this known here already? I may have missed it...

Could be one of the four in objectives?

That was a loan card released near the beginning of the game. Can't see them releasing it into packs or an SBC given his POTM.

RossieMan wrote: »
    That was a loan card released near the beginning of the game. Can't see them releasing it into packs or an SBC given his POTM.

Ah yes my bad I remember that

Any opinions on the champions league players I wonder will the prices drop Any? I want to get some of the Italian lads like cuadrado and hamsik, hamsik will be the biggest risk because napoli are not odds on but if they do manage to get through he will be a super player with another upgrade.

Using cuadrado already his champions league card and he will be brilliant if juve do well in March,April.

Lost my last match 4-3 where the other guy scored two kick off goals by smashing the ball into the defender right in front of him and the ball somehow perfectly loops into the top corner twice in a row :mad:

Need to go 4-3 to get gold one although that was the kind of match I should have won even with the two deflected goals so I doubt I'll get it.

Had a loan Ter Stege nin my club that I forgot about and he's definitely a step up on Neto.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ugh, the lag is just a disaster now. Every single game, there's a good 2 seconds delay. Literally nothing else seems effected either.

Selling up, and hopefully it resolves itself by next weekend.

Gonna stock up on some IF Valeri and Blinds in the mean time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Last week was my best ever finish with Gold 3, this week I finished Gold 2 with 2 games to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just noticed in the second paragraph of the article ea put up on the champions league live cards that they said 4 Europa League live players would be available through sbc.
    With milinko savic today and I’m assuming the Tah that is part weekly objective/part sbc counting as another there’s 2 more to go.
    I’d be very very surprised if 1 of those 2 wasn’t a Chelsea or Arsenal player.
    If you have excess Arsenal players from the aubemeyang sbc I wouldn’t sell now while they’re so cheap, leave it a few days and see how these 2 sbc’s play out.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-ultimate-team-road-to-final-faq?utm_campaign=fifa19_hd_ww_ic_ic_fb_rttf-fut-2&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=52934&ts=1541838863634

Just to come back to this for a second as I was having a bit of a look at this.
    The promo is only on until Friday so we should see the remaining 2 sbc’s by then, I don’t mind clogging up my tradepile for a few days.

They’ve already given Bayer leverkusen and lazio players and I would suspect to make the last 2 sbc’s enticing you’d want to feel like your players team could progress far.
    While it’s very hard to try second guess ea, I think a la liga team, namely Sevilla and then one of Chelsea/Arsenal will appear.

At the moment Jorginho 84 is only 3k, picked up 15 of him and 6 or 7 kovacic 83 at 1.7 and 2 or 3 luiz 83 at 2.5.

Cesc has gone up to 4K but I have the few I picked up at for 3k on Friday.

Jorginho is an absolute sbc dream, 84 rated prem centre mid who can link with Italians too.
    Even if Chelsea/Arsenal don’t appear in this over the next 5 days there’s a chance he’ll be needed for a different sbc and go up.
    If not, just sell up next Friday for the 3k you paid (worst case)

With Sevilla it’s harder to invest, you’d imagine it’d be either promes or Ben yedder if they go with a Sevilla player, I’ve picked up both, and then a few 83, 84 rated la liga players at cheap prices, not buying excess on this as don’t want to completely clog my tradepile, just enough to cover myself.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts and I could be completely wrong, they could go with a Celtic player and make it cheap and affordable for everyone so don’t invest too much but Jorginho at 3k is pretty risk free.

14-3 in WL on PC. Servers today are the best i've played on this year. Whatever happened last week seems to have been sorted, for now.

my team is absolute dog ****e at the back though, cant wait to have a proper defense and midfield.

RossieMan wrote: »
    14-3 in WL on PC. Servers today are the best i've played on this year. Whatever happened last week seems to have been sorted, for now.

my team is absolute dog ****e at the back though, cant wait to have a proper defense and midfield.

When are you waiting to buy? I'm thinking a day or two before black friday think was a good point past year prices bottomed our it at least didn't drop much more.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    When are you waiting to buy? I'm thinking a day or two before black friday think was a good point past year prices bottomed our it at least didn't drop much more.

depends on when they release a bunch of promos. But yea probably a few days before, will depend on when i can afford everyone i want.
    I'm about 200k short at the moment, that Auba SBC caught me out with needing Auba himself so might have to take coins from Div rivals if im really stuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

hi guys,

i have been away from FUT for the last 2 years maybe more. Could someone explain the whole sbcs? I am lost.
    I am playing divisions and it is no where near as enticing as a league structure over 10 games. So already after a few weeks playing i am feeling pretty disappointed with it. Should qualify for wl next week but again, no idea what it is - structure wise or rewards wise.

Team wise im am very happy where i am at the moment. Packed a VVD who sold for 150,000 so my team is looking good imo. With IF Pickford between the sticks also with if ricky and if barkley.

I am just stuggling to see the appeal of FUT in its current form. perhaps i am missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Up to 13 wins now with 8 matches remaining, gold 3 will do though :pac:

Should have played those games yesterday I'm severly hungover now and can't even contemplate turning the Playstation on, 1 player pick will have to do :pac:

hi guys,

i have been away from FUT for the last 2 years maybe more. Could someone explain the whole sbcs? I am lost.
    I am playing divisions and it is no where near as enticing as a league structure over 10 games. So already after a few weeks playing i am feeling pretty disappointed with it. Should qualify for wl next week but again, no idea what it is - structure wise or rewards wise.

Team wise im am very happy where i am at the moment. Packed a VVD who sold for 150,000 so my team is looking good imo. With IF Pickford between the sticks also with if ricky and if barkley.

I am just stuggling to see the appeal of FUT in its current form. perhaps i am missing something.

SBSs are challenges that give rewards ie complete a squad containing Liverpool/Arsenal players etc for a gold pack.
    The real joy of SBCs however is player values..a player that's required for an SBC rises in price so coins can be made from them.
    Some SBCs are cheap to do, others can cost a few million for prime icons like Ronaldo or Pele etc.
    Weekend League allows you to get extra coins and packs plus if you win enough games a totw pick from the day before so its worth doing anything above 8 wins.

Finished on 11 wins. That will do.

The new sbc with UEFA player pack drive the prices of other blue cards down again.

If they keep dropping these packs there is no point investing in them any more. I thought no CL games will stop it, was wrong.

Just lost a game 5-4 where I was leading 4-1 in the 70th minute. First goal was a 180 degree finesse shot that my defender opened his legs to make sure it went through. Second the other guy has a quick free kick, plays it straight into my defender who just scuffs it straight into the strikers' path. 3rd and 4th were hit and hope crosses.

Have to go 2-1 in my final 3 to get Gold 1 instead of 1-2 in a game I fully deserved to win :mad:. When it wen't to 4-2 I tried to pass it around but either he'd foul me and it wouldn't be called or the input wouldn't register :mad::rolleyes:

Am I going mad in thinking the game play has totally changed since the last update?

Can hardly buy a win.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Am I going mad in thinking the game play has totally changed since the last update?

Can hardly buy a win.

Definitely changed..finesse shots are nerfed to hell I found..Aub can't hit a barn door now with a finesse shot.

For me gameplay changes every game.

If you play rivals be aware of recent objective of both scoring with Bundesliga player and winning a game.

If you see 2 Bundesliga strikers squeezed into the team for no reason, run away :)

• Advertisement

Screenshot-20181111-203714.jpg

Pulled trigger on cuadrado, florenzi,hamsick the biggest gamble is hamsick if Roma don't get out of group stage but the other two and savic are nearly guaranteed upgrades in a couple weeks add in Ronaldo and hopefully another left winger probably icon and will be in good shaoe for few months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement