Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ho ho got Van Dijk in the UCL SBC...nice 200k there or keep him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Just realized there’s only 1 more prem matchday in November because of international break.

Off top of my head it looks close between Aguero and Felipe Anderson for potm, Aguero 2 goals 2assists, Anderson 3 goals.
    Of course there’s a few on 2 goals too like richarlison, martial who could overtake but wondering if anyone has used Aguero this season?
    Might buy him to partner aubemeyang and have him Incase he wins potm.

I found Aguero a bit hit and miss. His lack of strength and pace don't really stand to him but what does is his attacking position. He's always in the right spot at the right time to bury a shot in goals.
    I ended up going back to Aub though as he was more prolific in front of goals..at least his bloody base card was..

Blazer wrote: »
    I found Aguero a bit hit and miss. His lack of strength and pace don't really stand to him but what does is his attacking position. He's always in the right spot at the right time to bury a shot in goals.
    I ended up going back to Aub though as he was more prolific in front of goals..at least his bloody base card was..

Cheers. I’ll monitor his price and if he drops a bit with this Black Friday crash I might pick him up.

Sterling on 2 goals and 2 assists too, I’d probably prefer if he got potm as Lucas is going to be replaced as soon as I get a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There are 2 games left this month Hogey ;)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    There are 2 games left this month Hogey ;)

Oh does it go by the start date of the gameweek same as fantasy football?
    There’s 1 match on Friday 30th (Cardiff v wolves) then the rest on December 1st & 2nd.
    Do they all count towards November potm?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh does it go by the start date of the gameweek same as fantasy football?
    There’s 1 match on Friday 30th (Cardiff v wolves) then the rest on December 1st & 2nd.
    Do they all count towards November potm?

To be fair I don't know, good question.

Jimenez does play on Friday 30th and he already has a goal and two assists.

His next two are Huddersfield at home and Cardiff away so wouldn't invest heavily in one of the big boys yet ;)

Some of the ucl cards are gone very cheap.

I know people here have mentioned liking lingard, he’s 10k now.
    I picked up Bernardo Silva 85 rated for 12k just Incase there’s a prem league Europa League sbc that requires a ucl card (like the milinko savic one did)

As much as I want to keep Van Dijk's UCL card he's up for sale.
    Decided I want Pogba in midfield. Think he'll be better than KBD.
    Anyone here used him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ended up missing Gold 1 by 1 win.

Won my 3rd last match, lost my second last match to a 94th minute winner when there was only meant to be 2 minutes added time and I quit my last match when I was 3-0 down in the 50th minute to a guy with one shot on target.

In the last match I had a shot hit the post and a free rebound shot that just happened to go wide :mad:

On the bright side I opened some bronze packs and got a Serie A right back that sold for 6k :o

• Advertisement

As much as I want to keep Van Dijk's UCL card he's up for sale.
    Decided I want Pogba in midfield. Think he'll be better than KBD.
    Anyone here used him?

I did, I believe you need to be good at dribbling to use full potential. I am not so good sold him later without regret.

He does nothing defensively and is a bit slow, since I have no wingers he didn't fit my team at all.

One of the best cards in the game in the right hands I think. Lethal shots, but since you can have a screamer with Matic this year, not sure that itself was worth it :)

Amazing dribbling, but he seemed lost in my team, not defending when in trouble, not moving forward when on break.

Excellent passing. That's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Anyone buying players from the UCL live team as investments?

Was looking at the shalka keeper as they look in a good position to advance from the group and one or two upgrades to him and he could be a serious keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer what sort of team are you running? Sounds insane.

Bought ucl matic for 43k and sold his base card for 21k
    Not bad to move to a 87 rated version.
    Also picked up ucl dembele for 50k as second centre mid is an area I’ve struggled to nail down and decided against the 300k for ucl live Fabinho.

Finally, got mendy ucl for 49k, I know it’s a bit insane to pay that for a left back with only a 1 rating increase but he was my last outfield player non special and I’m a sucker for the shiney color cards :)
    (Also want to see if he’ll bounce back, he was 80k yesterday, will sell if he hits those prices)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Invested a fair bit in Arsenal/Chelsea 82s and some 83s. Hopefully will see a little increase if an SBC is released.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Blazer what sort of team are you running? Sounds insane.

I had replaced Silva with UCL Dembele to give Meunier full chem with Alderweireld beside him at CB.
    But I might keep keep Van Dijk's UCL card and put walker in at RB and leave Silva/Fred at CM until the crash and then pick up KBD.

FFD60ua.jpg

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Bought ucl matic for 43k and sold his base card for 21k
    Not bad to move to a 87 rated version.
    Also picked up ucl dembele for 50k as second centre mid is an area I’ve struggled to nail down and decided against the 300k for ucl live Fabinho.

Finally, got mendy ucl for 49k, I know it’s a bit insane to pay that for a left back with only a 1 rating increase but he was my last outfield player non special and I’m a sucker for the shiney color cards :)
    (Also want to see if he’ll bounce back, he was 80k yesterday, will sell if he hits those prices)

lol I'm the same..I'm not feeling those gold cards at all :)
    Sorry now I didn't get futswap Lallana to brighten up my midfield.
    Now I'm thinking sell Fabinho , buy UCL Matic and maybe icon midfielder. Only thing is every time you sell an icon you're paying 40k in EA tax or so..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

I had replaced Silva with UCL Dembele to give Meunier full chem with Alderweireld beside him at CB.
    But I might keep keep Van Dijk's UCL card and put walker in at RB and leave Silva/Fred at CM until the crash and then pick up KBD.

FFD60ua.jpg

Played a lot with ucl dembele, wasnt a big fan. He's quite slow and cumbersome i found.

I had engine on him which speeded him up but his shooting was crap.

Invested a fair bit in Arsenal/Chelsea 82s and some 83s. Hopefully will see a little increase if an SBC is released.

Pick up 1 or 2 of these ucl cards too, I wouldn’t go overboard, just maybe 2 in total from the list below, higher rated the better but depends on your coins to spare, as if they do have a Chelsea/Arsenal sbc it’ll probably require ucl cards. Here’s the cheapest rare ucl cards with higher ratings

Ben Davies 82 4K
    Keita 84 rated 9k
    Mata 84 - 9k
    Bernardo Silva 85 - 12k
    Laporte 84 -8.5k
    Henderson 83 -6k
    Stones 83 6k

• Advertisement

EA's app is bloody ****e on both wepapp and ios app.
    Its impossible to bid on other players if someone else is bidding.
    I'm here bidding on UCL Matic and not once would it accept my bid, it kept interuppting it saying bid updated even though I was 10k higher..

EA's app is bloody ****e on both wepapp and ios app.
    Its impossible to bid on other players if someone else is bidding.
    I'm here bidding on UCL Matic and not once would it accept my bid, it kept interuppting it saying bid updated even though I was 10k higher..

I find if I’m doing a lot of bidding it’ll “disable” me momentarily and just keep saying I’ve been outbid. Usually if I “unwatch” 1item it lets me bid on the rest again.

Rashford & matials ucl cards have dropped from 40k yesterday to 22k for rashford and 90k to 50k for martial.
    I’ve spend enough for one night and neither would be starters so I’m ok

These 3 should be in totw
    Cavani hat trick, def in.
    Memphis 2 goals and an assist, should be in
    Sergio Ramos goal and assist. Less sure, but good chance

Not that we’ll get anywhere near them with our picks but you live in hope

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Memphis got 2 goals and 2 assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Slowly working on the Savic SBC too... don’t know if I should keep the packs for upcoming TOTW or not.

Kept VAn Dijk and bought Walker and UCL Mendy /Fred.
    Sold Fabinho and Lingard. Lingard wasn't doing anything for me.
    Leaves me with 500k so might buy KBD when he drops.

uM3YkW0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Kept VAn Dijk and bought Walker and UCL Mendy /Fred.
    Sold Fabinho and Lingard. Lingard wasn't doing anything for me.
    Leaves me with 500k so might buy KBD when he drops.

uM3YkW0.jpg

Them gold cards look cat lad, sort it out lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got to 17 wins love playing on a sunday night everyone quits if you can score an early goal or 2. Have 6 games left but not gonna bother going for 20 could take half hour or could take 2 I don't wanna find out ha.

They’re shocking and rightly pissing me off.
    I need a RB to get a IF and maybe for Alison to get an inform and I could pop them in.
    I have 650k left and I don’t want to waste it on gold cards. :)

Only thing is De Gea is an absolute beast in the game .
    He is streets ahead of Allison , IF Pickford and Lloris

Ok it was bugging me leaving Meunier out as he's awesome on that flank so switched it around again :)
    I'm kinda slumming it with 2 gold cards but I'm consoling myself by the fact they're rated 91.

b93Jo6g.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I wouldn't worry about gold cards. You need kante for matic and a better CM for Fred, Alli is very good this year for cheap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement