Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about gold cards. You need kante for matic and a better CM for Fred, Alli is very good this year for cheap.

I found Ali very lumbersome.
    Will replace Fred with Kante as I want Matic’s height in midfield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    I found Ali very lumbersome.
    Will replace Fred with Kante as I want Matic’s height in midfield

Fred ain't bad he has tons of stamina which I find one of the most valuable bonuses for a midfielder. He is pretty much a good all rounder in my opinion does a lot right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Apart from his strength and height.
    He's usable for a budget team, but what blazer has us no budget outfit.

You want the best for something like that. I'd be getting Kante and fabinho probably. Not many great CMs in the prem. But you have an attacking one in KDB already so a defensive one makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Fred is a weird one. I had both him and fabinho in midfield at the same time and Fred consistently out performed him. It's a shame he's getting feck all minutes because an inform Fred would be unreal.

And I've changed it all again now.
    Was having problems since the latest pc patch scoring etc so was pondering a formation change.
    Came across Meyler's latest tactics and its a formation I used all last year so fairly used to it. Used his tactics and ran out easy 5-0 my next game.
    He barely got a chance on the ball..its very high pressure and both Hazard and Aub up front tore him apart.
    Well worth a shot for anyone struggling.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna take a swing at grabbing Tah.

Both because I use his base card a lot, and it gives me a reason to get use out of my red Hazard and Paco :)

Just noticed myself but as a heads up.

Even if you don't want Tah himself, half of his SBC is a part German 83 rated team. Futbin says it should cost around 17k and rewards a Prime gold player pack. Fair chance people would be able to do it far cheaper than 17k too if they have cards in their club.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just noticed myself but as a heads up.

Even if you don't want Tah himself, half of his SBC is a part German 83 rated team. Futbin says it should cost around 17k and rewards a Prime gold player pack. Fair chance people would be able to do it far cheaper than 17k too if they have cards in their club.

If it means I can get another kagawa off my tradepile I’ll do it :D

Just remembered I have 19 matches left on reus potm loan card so I’ll use him, t.hazard IF and Werner in a few rivals matches while I get those 20 goals needed for futswap player and see how I get on.
    If I get a few wins I’ll keep going for the Tah challenge.

On another note, anyone with Werner who doesn’t need him for the weekly objective, sell him. He’s going for 8k now because he’s not in packs due to his SIF and people are buying him for this objective.
    Once he’s back in packs Wednesday and people finish the objective he’ll drop back to around 2k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

And I've changed it all again now.
    Was having problems since the latest pc patch scoring etc so was pondering a formation change.
    Came across Meyler's latest tactics and its a formation I used all last year so fairly used to it. Used his tactics and ran out easy 5-0 my next game.
    He barely got a chance on the ball..its very high pressure and both Hazard and Aub up front tore him apart.
    Well worth a shot for anyone struggling.

I just had a game of rivals on my lunch break, not the best way to relax on a Monday. Anyway I was down 3-0 after 20 mins, but didn't have time to start another game, so gave those tactics a try. Ended up 3-3 and I probably should have won. I was all over him from when I changed to it.

Definitely re-organising my squad to this setup from now on.

blaa85 wrote: »
    I just had a game of rivals on my lunch break, not the best way to relax on a Monday. Anyway I was down 3-0 after 20 mins, but didn't have time to start another game, so gave those tactics a try. Ended up 3-3 and I probably should have won. I was all over him from when I changed to it.

Definitely re-organising my squad to this setup from now on.

I swapped in Kante for De Bruyne and he’s brilliant in thIs mode. Like a bloody little terrier tearing all over the pitch.

• Advertisement

Matthdgamer has a black Friday video in the works. Here comes the crash.

Wooohooooo I wanna see pannic selling all over the place.

Yea 100k falling off the top end players. Probably gonna buy early to be on the safe side in case it's like last year.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea 100k falling off the top end players. Probably gonna buy early to be on the safe side in case it's like last year.

Nothing's fallen off the 5 I'm watching yet to be honest but I'll keep an eye on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I swapped in Kante for De Bruyne and he’s brilliant in thIs mode. Like a bloody little terrier tearing all over the pitch.

He's exactly who Im looking for. Going to see what prices are like this week and grab him soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lloris and Varane on my list... saving the rest for Gerrard SBC if that’s any time soon.

Have you used lloris? He's truly awful at finnesse shots. Ter stegen and Courtois are the only usable keepers this year.
    Edit: De gea, obviously.

Marcos Alonso sbc live, hope you all invested in those Chelsea players I mentioned yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

New SBC out for Marcos Alonso

1 of the 2 SBC's gives a 100k pack

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Marcos Alonso sbc live, hope you all invested in those Chelsea players I mentioned yesterday :)

Some of them went up obviously, but not by huge margin. I would have to fill my entire trade pile to see some worthwhile profit.

Those 82/83 cards are now completely useless, 84 raised a bit, but not much from what I can see (PS4).

Some haven't even moved, Lacazette can be got for 3k.

Jorge good shout, but at 400-500 profit per card it's just not working for me. Not to mention blue cards fail and spending 300k on packs this week :)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Some of them went up obviously, but not by huge margin. I would have to fill my entire trade pile to see some worthwhile profit.

Those 82/83 cards are now completely useless, 84 raised a bit, but not much from what I can see (PS4).

Some haven't even moved, Lacazette can be got for 3k.

Jorge good shout, but at 400-500 profit per card it's just not working for me. Not to mention blue cards fail and spending 300k on packs this week :)

What way are you listing them? I’ve made 3k a card profit on my David luiz cards. Cesc who I recommended at 3k is going for 8.5, I’ve sold a few of him.
    Getting 4.7 for lacazette which isn’t great profit but still 1.2, 1.3 per card.
    I went in a bit too high in Jorginho, listing for 9k, I’ll catch them in next cycle, but did shift a few just now at 6.5k so again, 3.5k profit per card

I was hoping it’d be a more desirable player if they did an arsenal or Chelsea player, I thought David luiz might be picked.

But made a nice enough profit already off the ones I listed, hopefully as people realize the sbc is there and contains a 100k pack it’ll continue to gain momentum

Oh Lordy, I could not have hoped for a better play. He's easily been my favourite Lb this season and works perfectly with Hazard. Thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Hogey007 wrote: »
    What way are you listing them? I’ve made 3k a card profit on my David luiz cards. Cesc who I recommended at 3k is going for 8.5, I’ve sold a few of him.
    Getting 4.7 for lacazette which isn’t great profit but still 1.2, 1.3 per card.
    I went in a bit too high in Jorginho, listing for 9k, I’ll catch them in next cycle, but did shift a few just now at 6.5k so again, 3.5k profit per card

I was hoping it’d be a more desirable player if they did an arsenal or Chelsea player, I thought David luiz might be picked.

But made a nice enough profit already off the ones I listed, hopefully as people realize the sbc is there and contains a 100k pack it’ll continue to gain momentum

Lacazette was the only one I remembered to pick up :pac: Ah well still made 10k and it should cause my IF investments to go up as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

How many futswap 2 players have their been I have 4 so far and working on 20 goals in rivals for the 5th have I missed any?

cintec wrote: »
    How many futswap 2 players have their been I have 4 so far and working on 20 goals in rivals for the 5th have I missed any?

You haven’t missed any, that’s them all so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Opened the 100k pack, not even a board

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Opened the 100k pack, not even a board

Jesus Christ! That’s bad! Imagine if you’d paid the 20 quid for that!

Yea that was the worst 100k pack I've opened. Convinced they do it on purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Down to CL Vitolo to complete the SBC and can't get him at all

• Advertisement

Did Chelsea sbc.
    Walkout

Frakkin Modric ya beauty :)

Lol lol lol lol
    Frakkin Rtf Sanchez in 2nd pack.
    Ya ****in beauty hogg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement