Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    those road to final cards.But its not months away.
    They all get an upgrade starting off...but the next upgrade is when they qualify from the group stages which is 11th and 17th of December.
    Their next update then is if they win the 1st leg of their last 16 match in Feb
    etc etc

d

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought. Not far off at all. Savic is an absolute beast for me he feels crazy over powered compared to his base card already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

What do we think for the next Europa League SBC? La Liga or Ligue 1? Hoping it’s Sevilla.... Promes or Muriel would do lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What do we think for the next Europa League SBC? La Liga or Ligue 1? Hoping it’s Sevilla.... Promes or Muriel would do lovely.

I want premiership. I have all club players bought.
    I’d like either a De Gea or Walker for the colors :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yeah you’d expect a la liga one, Sevilla more likely than Villarreal.
    The ligue 1 teams are as good as out of Europa League so that should rule out marseille as the players would get no further upgrades.
    Sporting Lisbon could be a curveball if they wanted to do a cheap one for the casual player after savic and Alonso being a little costly.

But if they go the logical route, it should be Sevilla, promes or Ben yedder would be great but I’d imagine a little expensive too.
    At the moment there’s no real opportunity for investments as all 85 players are inflated because of the savic and Alonso sbc’s and even the 84 rated la liga players like benzema who are usually cheap have risen as they’re easy links on the Spanish part of the Alonso sbc.

I’d expect this sbc Wednesday at 6 so maybe they’ll do a sbc today at 6 for ucl players, if they do, hopefully prices will fall like on Sunday and can pick up some 83/84 rated ucl rare players.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Did the Tah SBC last night, in the pack I got Icon Nesta! Then I cashed in my FUT SWAP players for Guilavogui, not bad for an evening, two new CD's and a CM :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did the Alonso SBC. Best player from both packs was Tolisso. Again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Also did Alonso, also got nada. Opened those 2 and 10+ Premium/Prime gold players packs in the last week and getting nothing of any value at all! Early pack luck has all disappeared for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

did Alonso best I got was otemandi, better than a kick in the face, on the plus side Alonso goes straight in my team

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Did the Alonso SBC as I decided to dismantle my La Liga team. Got Courtois & IF Chester from my pack - something decent for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

so did my first sbc - nations one - 11 leagues 100 chem - packed coutinho. happy with that.only cost 10k to do the four as i had a shed load of players from packs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’m hoping for a Sevilla SBC - Muriel would be unreal. I’ll be broke if they bring it out tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

so did my first sbc - nations one - 11 leagues 100 chem - packed coutinho. happy with that.only cost 10k to do the four as i had a shed load of players from packs

just did quads and got nainggolan - christ......i see what the deal is now. 100k+ for a 12k investment if i sell them both

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

wonski wrote: »
    It is pretty normal for those cards to lose value after a month. It is 83 rated card. Most of them are worthless now, 2.5k is still high price I would say only because he was popular and playable.
    RossieMan wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote:
    Any idea why Promes is so cheap all of a sudden? He was around 13-15k when I started playing last month and I’m after buying him for 2,500.

Supplt greater than demand driving prices down.

Cheers for the replies. Glad I got him when I did then!

What is the general consensus on CL cards? They are obviously much more expensive than the base card and only a +1 upgrade. Was looking at Rodrigo’s 85 rated card which was around 70k last time I checked. Thought that was steep until I noticed Ben Yeder IF is 84 rated and going for nearly double that. Might go for Rodrigo if people think CL cards are worth the price.

just did quads and got nainggolan - christ......i see what the deal is now. 100k+ for a 12k investment if i sell them both

One of the first things to do in fifa every year along with claiming the coin boosts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redo91 wrote:
    What is the general consensus on CL cards? They are obviously much more expensive than the base card and only a +1 upgrade. Was looking at Rodrigo’s 85 rated card which was around 70k last time I checked. Thought that was steep until I noticed Ben Yeder IF is 84 rated and going for nearly double that. Might go for Rodrigo if people think CL cards are worth the price.

Ben yedder plays so much better than an 84 IF. He's got a 5 star weak foot and is an easy nation to link.

The CL cards are most definitely not worth it. People must think they are dynamic to be paying such crazy prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote:

Ben yedder plays so much better than an 84 IF. He's got a 5 star weak foot and is an easy nation to link.

The CL cards are most definitely not worth it. People must think they are dynamic to be paying such crazy prices.

Cheers! I figured as much about the CL cards but just said I’d ask.

Would it be a good idea to buy some La Liga players from the smaller clubs in anticipation of the La Liga SBC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

New patch out today. Just after I've got my tactics sorted out! Apparently finesse shots have been nerfed.

blaa85 wrote: »
    New patch out today. Just after I've got my tactics sorted out! Apparently finesse shots have been nerfed.

Very first game 81 richarlson with his back to goal and spins and shoots into top corner from outside box :):) nice one ea haha thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

blaa85 wrote: »

Apparently they've only nerfed the finesses from ridiculous angles. The normal finesse shots haven't been altered.

Apparently they've only nerfed the finesses from ridiculous angles. The normal finesse shots haven't been altered.

This. It's been on pc awhile now. Timed finnesse is still broken.

• Advertisement

This. It's been on pc awhile now. Timed finnesse is still broken.

Just remove timed finishing altogether :)
    I think we should raise a petition for it :).

Just realised we have to play SB this week to get that flashback Pedro -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

hots wrote: »
    Just realised we have to play SB this week to get that flashback Pedro -_-

So far only 20 goals in rivals and win 10 matches by 2 goals in any game mode have been released unless I missed one SB is required.

cintec wrote: »
    So far only 20 goals in rivals and win 10 matches by 2 goals in any game mode have been released unless I missed one SB is required.
    I had thought the same, if you go into the SB rewards there's a player for Silver 2 and above.

Blazer wrote:
    Just remove timed finishing altogether I think we should raise a petition for it .

It's not actually difficult to use.

It's just like low drivens last year.
    I do hear people have timed finishing turned off. They'll be the ones who are still in division 5 come Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

hots wrote: »
    I had thought the same, if you go into the SB rewards there's a player for Silver 2 and above.

Cheers would have missed him.

I do hear people have timed finishing turned off. They'll be the ones who are still in division 5 come Christmas.

I’ve always hated quick time events in games.
    Same for Fifa , I know it’s a competition but I would quit it if I had to rely on it to win games no matter the division.
    There’s sometime deeply unsatisfying about doing the same thing over and over again to score goals. It’s just who I am...I’m quite happy to blast from 30 yards with Walker or De Bruyne on the off chance it might go in.
    I play fifa to chill out not to grind. It’s another reason why I don’t normally do the WL league.

Your such a bitch lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mkhitaryan rtf sbc out now, they really through a surprise in by doubling up on the premier league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Mkhitaryn is the new europa sbc player.

Played two games with the new patch and lost both by one goal. Didn't notice anything different tbh. I got scored on by a finesse from matuidi with his 69 shooting and a defender blocking the angle yet all mine hit the bar even with perfect timed finishing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement