Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Offloading Herrera and Pisczek that I’ve had for ages....thank ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan rtf sbc out now, they really through a surprise in by doubling up on the premier league.

We’re definitely going to get another Liverpool one then.
    Fabinho is the only rtf card so expect another one.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Mkhitaryn is the new europa sbc player.

Played two games with the new patch and lost both by one goal. Didn't notice anything different tbh. I got scored on by a finesse from matuidi with his 69 shooting and a defender blocking the angle yet all mine hit the bar even with perfect timed finishing.

Tempted to sell KBD and get Mkhit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Blazer wrote: »

Just looked at his requirements and he seems like he'll be insanely expensive so I'd keep him or put the coins towards one of the cheaper prime icons like Hagi

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I’m in need of a CAM and given that I have most of the players (if not all) required for this sbc and that he’ll be an 87 card in about 3 weeks I’m going to complete it.

Just wish I had got a chance to restock the lacazette cards

• Advertisement

Just looked at his requirements and he seems like he'll be insanely expensive so I'd keep him or put the coins towards one of the cheaper prime icons like Hagi

250k on pc. Screw that.

250k on pc. Screw that.

Yeah not as easy as I first thought. While I’m a sucker for sbc’s, I wouldn’t pay 250k for that card. If I get untradeables in wl rewards that make it easy to complete I might reconsider

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

250k on pc. Screw that.

Don't forget the packs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Following on from my great successes.... I have lost it all getting alonso. Didn't realise he couldn't be sold. Got nothing in the packs.... Hahahahahh

Ah well

wonski wrote: »
    Don't forget the packs ;)

I know but i think I used up all my luck this week :)

Damnit now I have to think about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

****ing pack luck

Did the Mhk sbc, got nowt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Thinking about cashing out on some of my IF investments. Is now a good time or should I wait until tomorrow evening as the people doing sbcs use up more of the supply and before people opening rewards on thursday pack a load of IFs driving their price down ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:
    Your such a bitch lol

I think it's that I'm not ****e at the game.
    My enjoyment isn't getting hammered when I come up against a decent player. I don't finish my WL on a negative win/loss.

It's like in pubg for example. I don't find winning the game with 2 kills a win. No point hiding in a bush for 20 minutes to win a game.

Some of you just seem to be happy with mediocrity. Delighted for you.
    For any serious about the game, with some of the teams here they should carry you to that gold 3 each week. Without even trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Was looking at Hagi today and am tempted. Wouldn't mind him, Nakata, Rui Costa or Laudrup. Or else wait and step up to the next tier.

RossieMan wrote: »
    My enjoyment isn't getting hammered when I come up against a decent player. I don't finish my WL on a negative win/loss.

It's like in pubg for example. I don't find winning the game with 2 kills a win. No point hiding in a bush for 20 minutes to win a game.

For any serious about the game, with some of the teams here they should carry you to that gold 3 each week. Without even trying.

I’m pretty sure I’d get to Gold3 if I played the whole 30 games but jeez I’d lose the will to lose plus my time is limited with kids.
    You seem to consider it some sort of life achievement getting ranked up in fifa man :)
    Chillax...it’s a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Would you ever give it a rest :pac:

Blazer wrote:
    I’m pretty sure I’d get to Gold3 if I played the whole 30 games but jeez I’d lose the will to lose plus my time is limited with kids. You seem to consider it some sort of life achievement getting ranked up in fifa man Chillax...it’s a game.

You definitely would. You were very decent to play against.

I don't find it any achievement. It's nice to be competitive though in a competitive game mode.

Not everything has to be taken as a dig here, some fierce touchy people reside in this thread. If you go against the grain you get chastised for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Mate seriously stop talking crap haha.

As I've said to you your playing on total different system then most people here when I was on pc I was reaching elite 3 each week no bother and This year I'm about 20 wins but I dont talk as much trash as you haha.

It's a bloody computer game as long as people are happy in themselves playing it I'll never comment people take different things from it some of your comments are downright disrespectful to other posters.

I've played on ps4 and I find pc harder after gold levels. It's also harder on PC this year due to the increase in games. It was so easy to get elite last year given it was only 18 wins.

It's a pity you can't play cross platform, would love to give your skill level theory a run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I've played on ps4 and I find pc harder after gold levels. It's also harder on PC this year due to the increase in games. It was so easy to get elite last year given it was only 18 wins.

It's a pity you can't play cross platform, would love to give your skill level theory a run.

Its not a theory it's how I have found it. Maybe you would be similar level on Xbox I'd say you probably would but lay off the pedestal talk and putting other people down it's not called for.

• Advertisement

Some of the lads would surprise you Rossie.
    Most of us (before I switched to pc this year) play on Xbox which is the hardest and used to be div3-1 players.
    In fact I think myself and TSC bounced between div2-3 and jayo and a few others were definitely better than us and winning div1 regularly.
    Cross platform would be great.
    Pick the exact same seasons club and take each other one / eliminate team strength etc and have it completely down to player skill :)
    See who’s top dog around here :)

Yea would be nice to have a little competitive league going.
    I think it's just the 2 of us from PC that I know of. I match against Irish badges and Celtic teams a good but actually. So perhaps we aren't alone ;)

Just on the divisions talk, I don't think it's comparable with rivals this year. I ever got relegated from any division and I can't get near division 1, highest I've been is 2310 or something.

The rewards from rivals really need to be changed.

Yea would be nice to have a little competitive league going.
    I think it's just the 2 of us from PC that I know of. I match against Irish badges and Celtic teams a good but actually. So perhaps we aren't alone ;)

Just on the divisions talk, I don't think it's comparable with rivals this year. I ever got relegated from any division and I can't get near division 1, highest I've been is 2310 or something.

The rewards from rivals really need to be changed.

Definitely agree with you there.
    Higher divisions should be getting totw packs monthly or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Might be a combination of the new patch and Meylers tactics, but I'm out division 5 hell. 5 wins in a row tonight and into Div 4.

I'll have to give that timed finishing a go next!

blaa85 wrote: »
    Might be a combination of the new patch and Meylers tactics, but I'm out division 5 hell. 5 wins in a row tonight and into Div 4.

I'll have to give that timed finishing a go next!

Jeez man. The cheek of you getting promoted to div 4 without using timed finishing :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

hots wrote: »
    I had thought the same, if you go into the SB rewards there's a player for Silver 2 and above.

Hadn't seen this.

How many wins or such would be needed for Silver 2, and how long is left to get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Two maybe 3 wins I'd say

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hadn't seen this.

How many wins or such would be needed for Silver 2, and how long is left to get them?

Play the featured squad on beginner and just score 1 goal and you get 1500 points.

Silver 3 is easy get to, just play a game here and there between now and Sunday.

Did the mkhitaryan sbc, it was like an itch I had to scratch!
    Absolutely nothing in the packs.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did the mkhitaryan sbc, it was like an itch I had to scratch!
    Absolutely nothing in the packs.

Now I’m definitely tempted. One of us is bound to get something decent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement