Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah the level of squads I’m coming up against is ridiculous! Salah, sane, pogba, lukaku, then ligue 1 sides with mbappe etc, I played against a 86 squad too and beat it with a 80 squad.
    I’m fairly average at the game though and playing all these overpowered teams is already taking a bit of fun out of it, qualified for div 5, won 4 and drew 2 of first 6 but only 2 wins from about 15/16 since then.
    I was trying to get high up in ranks to get good rewards, should have enough to hold for rank II,

Going to get relegated from div 5 if I lose next game tomorrow, on 1102 skill points and it says 1100 is relegation, tbh it might suit me better anyway, those last few games were just a pure chore!

It shpuld sorth itself out in couple weeks it seems nearly everyone is put into division 5 at start or else we are just on same level.

When the good ones are promoted you will still come hp against super teams but they will be in division 5 for a reason.

Anyone else just going to take the coins for the rivals rewards? Packs look nice and all that but I'd be sickened if I had chance for 50k coins and ended up with **** packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    It shpuld sorth itself out in couple weeks it seems nearly everyone is put into division 5 at start or else we are just on same level.

When the good ones are promoted you will still come hp against super teams but they will be in division 5 for a reason.

Anyone else just going to take the coins for the rivals rewards? Packs look nice and all that but I'd be sickened if I had chance for 50k coins and ended up with **** packs.

I think i’ll Take the gamble today and if they’re crap take the coins going on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Took the coins.

Short and long term, I can do more with 58k. And chances are the packs would work out at a whole lot less.

Long term, I'd say I will go untraceable packs, and use them towards SBCs. But with team building currently, 58k is too much to pass up.

Blazer wrote: »
    I think i’ll Take the gamble today and if they’re crap take the coins going on.

Got Koulibaly, Naldo and Vardy in my untraceable packs.
    Naldo can go into my Brazilian team or my bundesliga team as I also have IF summer and Boateng both untradesble also.
    Vardy straight into my bpl team so pretty happy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Took the coins.

Short and long term, I can do more with 58k. And chances are the packs would work out at a whole lot less.

Long term, I'd say I will go untraceable packs, and use them towards SBCs. But with team building currently, 58k is too much to pass up.

58k????? I only got 52k??? :( I see next week's rewards are 58k alright.....

when i started playing first I was put in division 6 but then straight after my first game I was put in division 5 I think I have been playing division 5 all along but only for division 6 rewards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Is it worth doing all the sbcs

Is it worth doing all the sbcs

It is of you get good players in the packs ;) for most it works out great.

Did anyone who got a choice for the rewards do it on the phone app?.

I got no option on the phone and got landed with two gold packs, mega pack and 3800.
    I had planned to take the coins.

Once it popped up and seemed to show no options I backed out and planned to log in on console but packs were in the store.

What a joke... Nothing worth even 1000 in them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Are ones to watch cards going to be in packs tomorrow when game is released fully?
    If so I’ll try hold off opening my packs until then but easier said than done, I’ll be so tempted to just hit open!

Did anyone who got a choice for the rewards do it on the phone app?.

I got no option on the phone and got landed with two gold packs, mega pack and 3800.
    I had planned to take the coins.

Once it popped up and seemed to show no options I backed out and planned to log in on console but packs were in the store.

What a joke... Nothing worth even 1000 in them either.

It’s a bug that they just addressed. Maybe try loggin a case with EA support? It was a verified issue so they’re aware of it.

• Advertisement

Are ones to watch cards going to be in packs tomorrow when game is released fully?
    If so I’ll try hold off opening my packs until then but easier said than done, I’ll be so tempted to just hit open!

Yeah due in packs tomorrow

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

58k????? I only got 52k??? :( I see next week's rewards are 58k alright.....

when i started playing first I was put in division 6 but then straight after my first game I was put in division 5 I think I have been playing division 5 all along but only for division 6 rewards?

Oh wow, that sucks.

(Right, I'm not massively sympathetic given your pack luck and the fact it's "only" 6k coins). :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RedRebel92

Any thoughts on Lucas POTM SBC tomorrow?

Bought some Fulham, Man U, Spurs, PSG and Brazilian players. Will probably hold onto them and try to do the SBC rather than selling them into the hype tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Trade pile is stocked now at the moment, 4 IF Werners, 3 Goretzkas, 4 Lemars, 7 Matas and 2 Lucas, ready to sell when I'm happy enough with the returns.

Will sell the 2 Lucas' and Matas tonight at some stage.

RedRebel92 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Lucas POTM SBC tomorrow?

Bought some Fulham, Man U, Spurs, PSG and Brazilian players. Will probably hold onto them and try to do the SBC rather than selling them into the hype tonight.

Might require an 82 premier league squad too so buy a few cheap 82’s like Henderson or even a cheap 84 like cesc who allow you a couple of 81’s.

Do you have the standard Lucas moura card? In the first potm sbc last year it required standard mane which I hear became extinct until they raised the price. (First potm sbc I did last year was sane)

Yeah due in packs tomorrow

Cheers, I’m going to hold my packs until tomorrow so, might try get the advanced sbc’s completed to have them to open too.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Trade pile is stocked now at the moment, 4 IF Werners, 3 Goretzkas, 4 Lemars, 7 Matas and 2 Lucas, ready to sell when I'm happy enough with the returns.

Will sell the 2 Lucas' and Matas tonight at some stage.

Thinking the Goretzkas and Lemars will spike in price the enxt week due to them getting OTWs?

Also has anyone been using the FUT app this morning? They released an update but now nothing fits the screen anymore, can't do anything on it

Might require an 82 premier league squad too so buy a few cheap 82’s like Henderson or even a cheap 84 like cesc who allow you a couple of 81’s.

Do you have the standard Lucas moura card? In the first potm sbc last year it required standard mane which I hear became extinct until they raised the price. (First potm sbc I did last year was sane)

Hope to god it doesn't require a PL Inform. I would definitely get Lucas normal card

• Registered Users Posts: 22,117 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Pre-ordered the game from smyths, i don't play UT, so 1st to im me can have my pre-order bonus code

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Thinking the Goretzkas and Lemars will spike in price the enxt week due to them getting OTWs?

Also has anyone been using the FUT app this morning? They released an update but now nothing fits the screen anymore, can't do anything on it

Yeah definitely, nearly everything will rise but I expect these two to keep going, mainly bevause of the hype. Think I picked the Lemars around 12-13k and for the Goretzkas about 35-37k so I'm already looking at profit.

• Advertisement

Hope to god it doesn't require a PL Inform. I would definitely get Lucas normal card

Hmm might get cech inform, I currently have Pickford in goal so could use him anyway. I don’t think it will be required but the September potm will be out in about 2 weeks and will surely require an in form then so no harm in getting cech/Fraser now as very cheap

And yeah I have the regular moura card

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Picked the untradeable packs. Miranda, Goretzka, Bailey, Fred and a lot of cards to deal with upcoming sbcs.

Not very impressed, but wasn't that bad.

I might pick tradeable ones next time, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ramsey is a very cheap 82, can get him for under 1000, Sigurdsson, Maguire, Henderson, Cech all in the low 1000s as well. Fairly low risk investment, they can't go much lower but will probably rise once the SBC is out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Manes potm last year cost an insane amount. I'm not sure why people think it'll only be an 82 squad.

I'd say it'll be 2 parts. A prem squad with lucas, and a Brazilian squad. Looking at at least 200k if it's a striker.

Not a hope in hell I'll do potm they will be underpowered by Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Not a hope in hell I'll do potm they will be underpowered by Xmas

But the purple will look so nice beside all my boring gold cards!!

RossieMan wrote: »
    Manes potm last year cost an insane amount. I'm not sure why people think it'll only be an 82 squad.

I'd say it'll be 2 parts. A prem squad with lucas, and a Brazilian squad. Looking at at least 200k if it's a striker.

No one said it’ll “only” be an 82 squad, just that an 82 squad will likely be required.
    And yeah I’d agree with you on the 2 parts, one prem and one which requires brazil and or ligue one players.
    If it’s costing in the region of 150/200 k and he’s only 84/85 I might sell the cards I have and just use coins on squad.

Mane himself was about 250k last year. Apart from that the other players were run of the mill and about 50k or so.
    Never regretted buying him..he was a goal magnet but did regret using him for a sbc later on in the year.
    Guaranteed if Lucas is required his price will easily jump 100k.

Jonas 84 rated is another good card to buy...was going for 4k last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Bought 2 Lucas earlier for 20k. Couple be a decent profit on it. Will hold onto him for awhile and see how his price goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Ended up taking the untradable packs instead of 35k (4 X jumbo packs and 2 mega packs) got dembele from braca and Jesus. Hell slot straight into my bpl team. Had bardy but don't like him at all. Will sell him and use the coinage to buy martial. An anybody use martial. Is he as good as last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement