Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, lads, advice.

Wanna try that 41212 from the tactics video. Have my front three and my back line, but am looking at my midfield now.
    Hazard - Auba
    Lingard
    ???? - ????
    ????
    Alonso - Sanchez - Tah - kimmich
    Hradecky

Have 500-600k.

Could do something like Pogba - IF Gundogan and Matic in behind. But figured I'd ask here for suggestions for a well balanced mid. (No, the attack and defence are not negotiable). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

My advice may be nul as your team is a much higher standard than mine but all I can say is I really like matic as a holding mid and I've used gundogan but not his in form and didn't like him at all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Game seems very slow and sluggish since the update

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, lads, advice.

Wanna try that 41212 from the tactics video. Have my front three and my back line, but am looking at my midfield now.
    Hazard - Auba
    Lingard
    ???? - ????
    ????
    Hradecky

Have 500-600k.

Could do something like Pogba - IF Gundogan and Matic in behind. But figured I'd ask here for suggestions for a well balanced mid. (No, the attack and defence are not negotiable). :)

SBC Mhk - Kante - Fabihno

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Rossi IRL wrote:

I've have KDB over mhki. But otherwise perfect.

Kante and fabinho are just the best CDM pairing in the prem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have Kante- Matic-Fred with KDB at CAM.
    I had Kante-Matic-Fabinho and Lingard at CAM and found both Fabinho and Lingard had issues.
    Fabinho is not a good enough passer in midfield especially when you already have Kante and Matic in midfield.
    Lingard is not cliinical enough in goals and has poor dribbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Finesse shots definitely haven’t been nerfed in this patch, at least not nearly enough. Everyone I’ve faced tonight just spams them from outside the box with timed finishing, I’ve had to do the same just to win matches because despite being clearly better than everyone I played tonight, there’s always a tactic that you can spam to level the difference in skill.

Using Meyler’s tactics but I don’t know if I’ll keep it up, very familiar with the formation but everything else is so different to how I normally play.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    I had Kante-Matic-Fabinho and Lingard at CAM and found both Fabinho and Lingard had issues.
    Fabinho is not a good enough passer in midfield especially when you already have Kante and Matic in midfield.

Replace Lingard with Pogba, then ;)

Not sure how much would that cost you so watch the prices carefully.

wonski wrote: »
    Replace Lingard with Pogba, then ;)

Not sure how much would that cost you so watch the prices carefully.

Yeah I could give Pogba a go although KDB is brilliant in that cam role.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Right, lads, advice.

Hazard - Auba
    Lingard
    ???? - ????
    ????
    Hradecky

Have 500-600k.

I want to squeeze Kante into my squad but I'm using a Brazilian midfield. I'm using 4321 for chem and switching to 41212 at the start of the game.

My setup is:
    Hazard - Aub
    Lucas (switch to Firminho at HT)
    Fred (CL Allen at HT) - Paulinho
    Fabinho
    Sandro - Chiellini - T. Silva - SIF Lala (Bellerin HT)
    Buffon

I've won 8 games in a row tonight with this and the tactics. I'd really recommend paulinho, even to have as a sub. Cheap, strong, good stamina and can bang in long shots. The players I sub at HT would be wrecked with the play style. I'm amazed at my run tonight though, can't wait for another go tomorrow.

Would Love to see if I could do better in the WL but I'm off to Denmark Sat night for the Ireland game on Monday, so won't get much of a chance.

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    RossieMan wrote: »
    I've have KDB over mhki. But otherwise perfect.

Kante and fabinho are just the best CDM pairing in the prem.
    Blazer wrote: »

I can't justify doing the Mkhi SBC at all. 200k for him is just a little too much for a player I wouldn't be sure I'd be using regularly. And when I used KdB last weekend, I really didn't enjoy him, especially at the price he was at.

Fabinho is tempting me. Kante too. Fabinho has a coloured card which, sadly, appeals to me :P I could swap out Sanchez for Van Dijk, grab Fabinho in that CDM slot and try that out.

I've adjusted my attackers using Meyler's tactics for two games this morning. 13 goals scored in those two games. I haven't adjusted my defense yet though and did ship in 7 goals.

Got my first hateful Pm this year too :pac: "I hope your family pet ****ing dies".

I was starting to regret POTM Aubamyang but my god, he's come alive in a two striker formation now. He's absolutely banging in goals for me, and the passing between him, Hazard and Lingard is really, really fun. I'm also bringing on SBC Memphis at 60 minutes for Lingard, and he's tearing people apart too. Hazard at 7 chem striker seems to drop back a little (despite telling him to get in behind) but he feeds passes into the others brilliantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Can somebody tell me how to quit and get a draw, happened 3 times last night where my opponent quit, i think its something that could be very handy for me

I can't justify doing the Mkhi SBC at all. 200k for him is just a little too much for a player I wouldn't be sure I'd be using regularly. And when I used KdB last weekend, I really didn't enjoy him, especially at the price he was at.

Fabinho is tempting me. Kante too. Fabinho has a coloured card which, sadly, appeals to me :P I could swap out Sanchez for Van Dijk, grab Fabinho in that CDM slot and try that out.

I've adjusted my attackers using Meyler's tactics for two games this morning. 13 goals scored in those two games. I haven't adjusted my defense yet though and did ship in 7 goals.

Got my first hateful Pm this year too :pac: "I hope your family pet ****ing dies".

I was starting to regret POTM Aubamyang but my god, he's come alive in a two striker formation now. He's absolutely banging in goals for me, and the passing between him, Hazard and Lingard is really, really fun. I'm also bringing on SBC Memphis at 60 minutes for Lingard, and he's tearing people apart too. Hazard at 7 chem striker seems to drop back a little (despite telling him to get in behind) but he feeds passes into the others brilliantly.

If you playing the 4-1-2-1-2 (2) KDB in the CAM role is amazing. And yes POTM Aub for some reason is ****e as a single striker compared to his base card. But he rocks now in a 2 striker role.
    Give KDB a run and you won’t regret it I reckon. It took me a few games to get to know how to get the best out of him.
    Just his record from 7 games (rivals only) 5 goals/7 assists. He’s really brings the strikers into the game with his passing and shootIng.
    I’ve tried him a few times in the CM role and he’s never done anything for me but in the CAM role he’s unbelievable and definitely the best CAM in the premier.

But damn do I miss my fifa 17 Ben Arfa in the CAM role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sold up Ronaldo last week hoping his price would drop hoping they will be some movement in next few days or so he is currently only down about 30k and need him under 1.85 million just to not have close anything on selling him and buying back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

https://twitter.com/EA_ME/status/1062691618564632576

This week's totw from EA Middle East.

Please give me a red Robertson tomorrow EA :pac: Wouldn't say no to 85 depay either.

I hope I don't get Robertson or Depay after breaking the bank on SBC Depay and SBC Alonso

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

After doing the sbc Alonso I'm definitely getting Roberson

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Wish I played my remaining 8 games now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Not going to bother with the Alonso SBC now. If I need a good PL LB, at least I can buy IF Robertson at a later date if I don't get him in my picks tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be moving away from Sandro anytime soon though.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Not going to bother with the Alonso SBC now. If I need a good PL LB, at least I can buy IF Robertson at a later date if I don't get him in my picks tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be moving away from Sandro anytime soon though.

Yeah sandro is excellent left back have him over 200 games now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/EA_ME/status/1062691618564632576

This week's totw from EA Middle East.

Please give me a red Robertson tomorrow EA :pac: Wouldn't say no to 85 depay either.

Hi sels, welcome to my club, take a seat there between Pacheco and paco alcacer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Here I was celebrating a decent TOTW for picks....completely forgot that it’s next week that I play WL, and this only applies to last weeks picks :pac:

Other than Silva, I've zero interest in any of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I've started clearing out my tradepile in preparation for buying prime Gerrard.
    Made 50k profit on the 10 IF Hiltons I picked up a few weeks week back and made about 20k on the 9 IF Casillas.

I've made 25k profit on the 10 Luka Jovic IF I picked up as well but I'm going to hold on to them because he'll probably win Bundesliga potm.

According to Futbin once everything sells I should be at 950k with a club full of cheap golds and league sbc fodder to sell in addition to rewards tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

New sbc’s out.

They made the rare players packs costly, coming in at 31k on futbin for a 50k pack.

Got alderweireld (15k) and sule 9.5 so probably just about broke even.

Absolute rubbish in my 3 ucl players pack.

Got an 81 rated Ajax IF in the 3rd sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I couldn't believe my eyes when opened the packs. Never seen so much rubbish :)

Ucl packs were the worst with Stepanenko 81 and 2x 77 cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Just sold 95 squad fitness cards in one cycle,i dont remember ever having a cycle like that in all my years playing.

Dozyart wrote: »
    Just sold 95 squad fitness cards in one cycle,i dont remember ever having a cycle like that in all my years playing.

What price you selling for?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

jayo26 wrote: »
    What price you selling for?

Bought in at between 850/950,they all sold at 1400,would usually sell around 15 a cycle midweek at them prices and bump up to 1600 at weekend

• Advertisement

Dozyart wrote: »
    Bought in at between 850/950,they all sold at 1400,would usually sell around 15 a cycle midweek at them prices and bump up to 1600 at weekend

Just sold a good whack there now also was slow all day I'm going to start stocking up for the weekend now too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement