Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did all the SBCs for no coin cost.

Got nothing in return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

are there any more "advanced" sbcs? where the mega rare jumbo pack is the reward? did well out of them, rather than the player or league focused ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Has anyone successfully completed Sheffield Derby weekly objective?

Just bought Sheffield Wed player, scored in Single Online match as per description and it is still not done.

Is there a special celebration to be done to record it or wtf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

SBC rewards are getting worse and worse, majority not worth it unless you have untradeables

ShaneU wrote: »
    SBC rewards are getting worse and worse, majority not worth it unless you have untradeables

Yep, 81 cards given for burning 83 cards was a waste of time really.

Used to be better at the start now pure muck.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Has anyone successfully completed Sheffield Derby weekly objective?

Just bought Sheffield Wed player, scored in Single Online match as per description and it is still not done.

Is there a special celebration to be done to record it or wtf?

LOL, I am an idiot. Let the guy play a bit for the rest of the game as I only read the details of the objective and skipped the big letters on top saying single match Win :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gary hooper won me mine after he won me a division 2 rivals game because I didn't read it properly either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    LOL, I am an idiot. Let the guy play a bit for the rest of the game as I only read the details of the objective and skipped the big letters on top saying single match Win :)

Haha, yeah I did it as I had an IF billy sharp in my club, my objective was to score with a Sheffield United player in an online single win so it obviously varies per user.
    I got an 84 card in the pack, Leno or someone I think, it was Sunday so can’t remember

RossieMan wrote: »
    Gary hooper won me mine after he won me a division 2 rivals game because I didn't read it properly either!

Well, nobody's perfect :)

78 rated untradeable highlight of the free 12.5k pack. That will be useful :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha, yeah I did it as I had an IF billy sharp in my club, my objective was to score with a Sheffield United player in an online single win so it obviously varies per user.
    I got an 84 card in the pack, Leno or someone I think, it was Sunday so can’t remember

Consider yourself lucky. I had to do it with Lucas Joao :)

Easy peasy anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Been having no luck in rivals at all lately so changed from my 4-3-2-1 to a 4-3-1-2 and won all five games I played tonight while still missing sitters every game, I really need to sort that.

Team is

Ederson
    Pereira David luiz stones SBC Alonso
    David Silva matic swap deal lalana
    Ozil
    UCL sane and Werner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Busy night of selling alot if players are going for crazy money and got me over six million mark

20181114-230654.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Been having no luck in rivals at all lately so changed from my 4-3-2-1 to a 4-3-1-2 and won all five games I played tonight while still missing sitters every game, I really need to sort that.

Team is

Ederson
    Pereira David luiz stones SBC Alonso
    David Silva matic swap deal lalana
    Ozil
    UCL sane and Werner

Wouldn't be too hung up on it mate rivals seems distorted this week because of the win rewards I'd reckon lots of people dropped down divisions to get wins in easier.

Took the untradeable s for division rewards.

Wooooow, nothing. 8 packs and I didn’t get a card worth more than 2000 coins.

Guess i got plenty of 83s and 82s for SBCs.

I await to be disappointed by my WL rewards now too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Took the untradeable s for division rewards.

Wooooow, nothing. 8 packs and I didn’t get a card worth more than 2000 coins.

Guess i got plenty of 83s and 82s for SBCs.

I await to be disappointed by my WL rewards now too.

Torn on what to take. Have qualified for the wl for the first time. May need to rejig the team but have 50k I can use for that.... But then I might get nothing.

Packed another IF last night nobody fantastic but deffo packing more special cards this year than ever before

Packed untradable auba! What a pile of absolute bollocks.

Hector
    Sels
    Alemedia.

Jesus, what a horrid selection.

Bugger, I just chose Almedia, but I should have taken Hector to keep my Red Budesliga team I’ll never seriously use going.

Took the packs (tradable) highest card was an 80 gk from ajax. Yay

Took untradeables too as tradepile gone down a lot over Alonso and mkhitaryan sbc’s and that one for rare players pack yesterday.

Only got Alison and Dzeko of note.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 supersonic86

When are the WL rewards available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

When are the WL rewards available?

They are out now. Bloody Almeida my highest pick twice. Went for Rondin the second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

Went for the coins for the division rewards. Have enough now for Pogba or Kante. Any advice on who to go for? They will be replacing Fred in my squad so hopefully a big upgrade.

If it's for a CDM Kante. Cm pogba.

Very different players.

blaa85 wrote: »
    They are out now. Bloody Almeida my highest pick twice. Went for Rondin the second time.

Only got rivals rewards..nothing of any use anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hector
    Sels
    Alemedia.

Jesus, what a horrid selection.

Bugger, I just chose Almedia, but I should have taken Hector to keep my Red Budesliga team I’ll never seriously use going.

Hector is in the German 2nd division so he probably wouldn't have even worked for that :pac::o

I'll leave my wl rewards until tonight so I have can have some extra time to think how nice it'd be to get a robertson before Kums joins my collection of useless red cards :rolleyes:

I've been stockpiling all my red cards because iirc last year you could use them in place of IFs in the Futmas sbcs.

the ucl non rare cards are gone cheap again, picked up a few of the Liverpool and united ones for around the 1k to 1.5k Mark

Milner
    Matip
    Lovren
    Romero
    Lindelof
    sturridge
    Lallana

Good chance these will be needed for an sbc again soon but if not, the extra rating on each player could be very helpful when it comes to the league sbc’s
    An 82 lovren, lallana Milner and matip might save you having to get one of the higher rated Liverpool players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

blaa85 wrote: »
    Went for the coins for the division rewards. Have enough now for Pogba or Kante. Any advice on who to go for? They will be replacing Fred in my squad so hopefully a big upgrade.

Kante...a little terrier in midfield.

Christ packs were awful this morning.
    Morata my highest rated player.
    Think it will be cash from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭Guffy

Packed a rtf fekir from wl pack. Sell or build a french team, hmmm.... just sold prem team too

Got my WL rewards bagged aubamyang and partley in my selection

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Packed a rtf fekir from wl pack. Sell or build a french team, hmmm.... just sold prem team too

You lucky fekir! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement