Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gk basic chemistry cards are selling for over 3k if you have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I got better pulls from the MM then from my WL packs. Rakitic is the most aggravating walkout to get though. Keep thinking it's Modric.

wonski wrote: »

Well, not any more. Short time event, but sold 2 at 3k.

Must have been some silly attempt at coin transfer or something. Hard to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

wonski wrote: »

Be lucky to get 150 coins on PS :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Giggsy_ wrote:
    I don’t imagine the price of his Icon SBC will reach 1,250,000 which is his price at on the market at the moment.

Be almost a million anyway.
    Makes more sense to buy the tradable one, as you can get coins back from him if you grow tired/want a change.

Definitely go the tradable route.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah I'm not going near icon sbc this year. I did petit and Ferdinand last year and while I loved them and they played over 1k games each but again and of season all other cards were way better then them for small money.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Be lucky to get 150 coins on PS :pac:

It's not the first time tbh. Strange things happen on the market sometimes and if you are lucky free money.

There were dozens of them one after another with 3k bids. I don't even think why sometimes, I just list them the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Thread on Reddit about how you spam the new icon sbc.
    They’ve removed the higher rated squad requirements so apparently you can use bronze and silver to spam it.
    The theory is if you have cash spare for an icon do the ones you don't want first and reuse the icon.
    What this does is gives you the 50k and 100k x 5 times and the hope is this will pay off.
    Or sell your silver and bronze for major profit :)

IF prices are going through the roof..picked up a few cheap ones on pc for bpl league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Really disappointed with that icon sbc tbh. Was looking at hagi or zola as my cam once I rebuilt my team after getting gerrard but at that price literally no point in doing it unless I pack an untradeable useless icon.

Now I'll just spend slightly more for the same card on the market and sell him when I'm bored/want to upgrade. Also the icon market continues to be ruined.

Be interesting to see if they add in a high rated squad to stop people stocking up on 100k packs.

Anyway off to open my wl rewards so I can be disappointed more :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

New icon SBC changing in 30 minutes LOL

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Really disappointed with that icon sbc tbh. Was looking at hagi or zola as my cam once I rebuilt my team after getting gerrard but at that price literally no point in doing it unless I pack an untradeable useless icon.

Now I'll just spend slightly more for the same card on the market and sell him when I'm bored/want to upgrade. Also the icon market continues to be ruined.

Be interesting to see if they add in a high rated squad to stop people stocking up on 100k packs.

Anyway off to open my wl rewards so I can be disappointed more :pac:

The odds are you make back your money from the icon sbc.
    Think 5 x 50k players packs and 5x 100k packs.
    And its repeatable lol...if you have the time you can just do it all over and over again more than 5 times..you'll easily make your money back.

**** it ,.said I'd do it.
    100k pack gives me Neuer and Navas so that's around 100k pack. Well 50k since it's about 50k each time to do it.

It's amazing how quickly EA can patch out the an exploit that gives free packs but however many years later and your defence can still get a mad fit and just stop at kick off :rolleyes:

Anyway, disappointment was had. Rondon and some 82 guy were my player picks. Brahimi was the only board from my 3 gold 2 packs. Apart from him the consumables were the best pack pull :(

And EA just pulled the icon sbc 3 pack.
    I was literally one min away from completing it.
    Now currently down 900k and those ****ers better refund me.
    They are going to catch some flak over this and already are on twitter and from a lot of major youtubers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

What free pack did i miss?

Guffy wrote: »
    What free pack did i miss?

EA released the third icon SBC without the requirements for 85/86 rated squad.
    People soon copped that since it's a repeatable SBC you only really need to upfront the money for an icon and about 50k for the other requirements and this would grant you 1x50k pack and 1 x 100k pack.
    And when you completed it ..you could do it all over again but without the icon requirement which basically meant you got unlimited packs.
    People have been doing it since its release at 6pm and some are up over a million.

Twitch Streamer Nick28t just got prime Zola from one of the 100k packs!

Wish I had an icon to do this exploit, the rich get richer I guess.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Twitch Streamer Nick28t just got prime Zola from one of the 100k packs!

Wish I had an icon to do this exploit

too late...they pulled it.
    I'm down 900k ..cocksuckers.

Blazer wrote: »
    too late...they pulled it.
    I'm down 900k ..cocksuckers.

That's pretty ****ty thing to do.

They should know better.

Whenever a good sbc show up they might pull it and say sorry, you need two totw to complete it etc.

It will cost them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Blazer wrote: »
    EA released the third icon SBC without the requirements for 85/86 rated squad.
    People soon copped that since it's a repeatable SBC you only really need to upfront the money for an icon and about 50k for the other requirements and this would grant you 1x50k pack and 1 x 100k pack.
    And when you completed it ..you could do it all over again but without the icon requirement which basically meant you got unlimited packs.
    People have been doing it since its release at 6pm and some are up over a million.

Was that the one where you needed 3 totw sbc players?

• Advertisement

I hope EA give people who were part way through the sbcs their choice of the 5 icons considering they changed the timer from 30 days to 30 minutes without warning.

I'm definitely not saying that because I did the silver squad purely to have a chance at qualifying for any compensation :pac::pac:

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I hope EA give people who were part way through the sbcs their choice of the 5 icons considering they changed the timer from 30 days to 30 minutes without warning.

I'm definitely not saying that because I did the silver squad purely to have a chance at qualifying for any compensation :pac::pac:

Incidentally I also did the silver one, I was very dedicated to finish it off ;)

I'm imagine it'll be put back up with furture requirements. They'll keep the requirements you already completed. Might throw you a mega pack if you're lucky.

You won't get refunded 900k, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Wish I saw this earlier!

Although I did sell a lot of IF's so meh

"Prime ICON SBC 3 has been removed and will be republished with updated requirements. More information to follow for players who partially completed it before it was removed."

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'm imagine it'll be put back up with furture requirements. They'll keep the requirements you already completed. Might throw you a mega pack if you're lucky.

You won't get refunded 900k, that's for sure.

They’ll have to either refund or else they’ll get serious flak.
    If they don’t then I’m done with the game and will just cancel my ea sub.

Why? They'll just update the requirements and you can still complete it.

Can't see how it would be possible for them to refund. They'd have to do it case by case, which I can't see them authorizing given previous history.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

To be honest sounds like most knew it was a mistake and took advantage of it.

If ya don't get a refund it's the risk you took to be fair..

No one would be complaining if it worked over and over for them and made loads of coins

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why? They'll just update the requirements and you can still complete it.

Can't see how it would be possible for them to refund. They'd have to do it case by case, which I can't see them authorizing given previous history.

They will rerelease with update requirements and they’re working on a solution for those who were in the middle of completing it.

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    To be honest sounds like most knew it was a mistake and took advantage of it.

If ya don't get a refund it's the risk you took to be fair..

No one would be complaining if it worked over and over for them and made loads of coins

Doesn’t matter.
    What they should done was communicated out a warning that the SBC would be pulled in 30 mins.
    Instead they just pulled it. Farcical decision and typical of EA.
    They’ll probably just grant the icon reward provided you’ve already submitted an icon.

Funny thing is I sold Kante and KDB to do it. So I’m using Lingard and Seri now and my team has just stepped up a gear as if on speed :)
    Even if I get Zola I’ll be happy with him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement