Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Ah jesus. I was watching the Ireland game and missed the icon thing being pulled. Sold my Kante and everything to get the coins together for an icon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Marquee matchups Czech Rep vs Slovenia.

I think they meant Slovakia. Should cancel that sbc, too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just packed raul albiol from a ucl 3 player pack. Anyone know why there are none on the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Guffy wrote: »
    Just packed raul albiol from a ucl 3 player pack. Anyone know why there are none on the market?

He’s been used in the savic and Marcos Alonso sbc’s, fire him up at max BIN (24k) and he should sell

Guffy wrote: »

Probably listed in futbin as one of the sbcs for the EL players. If his max bin is 25k, ya might as well put him up for sale, I doubt he would go any higher then that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

blaa85 wrote: »
    Probably listed in futbin as one of the sbcs for the EL players. If his max bin is 25k, ya might as well put him up for sale, I doubt he would go any higher then that?

Threw him up see wat happens. Stats are mank

Sold for max of 24k

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gonna try something new this weekend.

466192.jpg

No sign of Icon sbc, no sign of Czech Rep vs Slovakia sbc either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Have to say Seri and Lingard's base cards are doing fantastic for me.
    Seri's like a mini kante (bit slower but better shooting etc) ...think I'll definitely be keeping him.
    Went on and won 5 matches last night just blitzing my opponents. Aub suddenly seems to behave like a 89 rated striker and burying the goals.
    Still no sign of a resolution from EA...they are catching serious flak for this as a lot of people are missing icons for the WL.
    I wouldn't mind but its an easy solution. Anyone that submitted an icon and hasn't yet completed give them their icon choice.
    Anyone that didn't submit an icon restore their players..easy bloody peasy.
    Would take a day or two to script the database to restore it etc but christ at least communicate out.

Bundesliga potm should be out today.
    Don’t think there’ll be much opportunity to profit it off it though given the nominees.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Bundesliga potm should be out today.
    Don’t think there’ll be much opportunity to profit it off it though given the nominees.

I'm hoping if it is Jovic that you will need his IF for it........ I'd be straight to the bank with that profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Rossi IRL wrote:
    I'm hoping if it is Jovic that you will need his IF for it........ I'd be straight to the bank with that profit.

You won't. They won't be that specific I'm afraid. It'll be one everyone can get.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You won't. They won't be that specific I'm afraid. It'll be one everyone can get.

I remember them looking for IFs before for some of the Prem POTM in older games. I'm nearly sure they did anyway.

Seems to be some exploit on ps4. Getting a lot of people disconnecting at the squad preview screen. I take it that it does not go against their match count, just had three in a row.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I remember them looking for IFs before for some of the Prem POTM in older games. I'm nearly sure they did anyway.

That’s generally repeat POTM. Kane and Aguero last year both had multiple potm so an IF or potm card was required for their 2nd.

And they were decent players that EA were trying to make hard to get.

None of these will be that desirable.

No sign of a resolution to icon set 3 yet.

No sign of a resolution to icon set 3 yet.

They haven’t even issued a response since their initial one 17 hours ago. Tossers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sometimes, non-desirable ones can be more benefical to traders though.

If an SBC is for a bad player but only needs 1 IF, a lot of people will go "Sure, may as well", grab the 1 IF and do it. Discard IFs creep up.

If it's a great player but needs 10 IFs, it puts it so far out of peoples reach that no IFs sell and prices don't go up.

Sigh. 2-6 this morning in weekend league. Sold up all my tradeable players, played a game with my untradables.

Won 5-2.

Realized I had accidently started a game of Division rivals :(

From what I read, it’s expected sancho will win.
    An 84 sancho that is relatively cheap to complete might appeal to English fans and anyone who’s already done the reus sbc for links

From what I read, it’s expected sancho will win.
    An 84 sancho that is relatively cheap to complete might appeal to English fans and anyone who’s already done the reus sbc for links

Yep it’s sancho, relatively easy to do as well,might do it for the packs.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1063446602604531712?s=21

Actually, won’t be doing it (not today anyway)
    It requires a German totw player, had 3.
    Put them all up for 28k and all sold.

I’ll take that over a couple of 82’s from the packs

• Advertisement

his potm is lm even though he’s holding up rm on the card, ea having a nightmare lately!

his potm is lm even though he’s holding up rm on the card, ea having a nightmare lately!

****in donkeys

Those requirements will be changed too I imagine. A German IF? Are they mental? They'll go extinct in an hour.

Balls, I resisted when I got home without seeing the POTM dropped

Nine instant sales from my TP.

I had a tone of Jovic, Weigherst and Demibray. Would say I’ll be doing well tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Is the Sancho card decent? Might do it for a sub for Lucas in my BPL team, will link with trippier at RB. Have a Ibisevic IF in my club which might take away a lot of the cost.

Not really. Only your demribay is needed. The rest might go up a couple of k I suppose.

Not really. Only your demribay is needed. The rest might go up a couple of k I suppose.

People might not be realizing that. All my Weighosrt and Jovic just sold. 31 If sales this cycle so far, bout 6k profit on each :pac:

Sancho needed to be a RM to get into any potential German league team for me, already have Coman and CL Reus for LM

A bundesliga IF is also required, sold 3 81 rated for 21k each, after making a nice profit off this sbc without putting any preparation whatsoever into it.

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Sancho needed to be a RM to get into any potential German league team for me, already have Coman and CL Reus for LM

Wonder is it an error that they’ll fix?
    Apparently the 3 games he played in October, he was on the right, his IF was right side and he posed for the picture with a RM card so they obviously intended at that point for him to be RM. wonder did they just balls up the positioning when adding for sbc?
    Well clearly they did, I mean will they fix it or leave as is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement