Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was disappointed Jovic didn't get it as I would've done his card.

All the Jovic IF I picked up for 11k when he was in packs are selling for 22k so I'm significantly less disappointed now :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    People might not be realizing that. All my Weighosrt and Jovic just sold. 31 If sales this cycle so far, bout 6k profit on each

Hadn't spotted you needed a bundeliga IF too tbh. That SBC is crazy money for what you get back! Definitely avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Is it a bad time to splurge 300k on De Bruyne? Will he drop with this black friday carry on?

Liamalone wrote:
    Is it a bad time to splurge 300k on De Bruyne? Will he drop with this black friday carry on?

Most definitely. You missed the buy period for this weekend. He'll plummet Sunday/Monday. Pick him up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

So I have 450k now with around 250k to sell in my trade pile...

Question is do I continue to invest or do I bail and buy players in the crash?

Seems risky to invest this week until prices are finished dropping and with a poor totw for investing I don't mind sitting on the coins either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

^^ I'd bail and buy players in the crash really.

And buy early too. Historically the worst of the crash would have already happened. Ive a feeling Monday and Tuesday might be chaos on the market! I'll be buying then I feel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm up to 1.6m in my bank now, thanks to the SBC today.

Also have a good few IFs like Belotti who are ones I bought for 20k and trying to sell for 30k. Always so slow though. So gonna offload them, and refill my TP with discards on Monday.

Wanna keep an eye on Ronaldo, but he's been perpetually stuck in that 1.8-1.9m range since launch. I can't see the crash stripping him too far down. He's not been racking up the IFs yet that usually power his base card down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Spent 180k on IF Jovic's 2 days ago, should have 460k after I sell them all in the next hour.

Selling for 30k each

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Spent 180k on IF Jovic's 2 days ago, should have 460k after I sell them all in the next hour.

Selling for 30k each

You mightn't now because they just took the Sancho sbc down ffs. Twice in two days.

Just listed my Jovics up for 21k so I hope people don't notice it's gone yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    You mightn't now because they just took the Sancho sbc down ffs. Twice in two days.

Just listed my Jovics up for 21k so I hope people don't notice it's gone yet.

Wow that’s mental! Guess it was the incorrect position.

3 new futswap players in weekly objectives, all incredibly easy to get thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

EA SPORTS FIFA
    @EASPORTSFIFA
    ·
    12m
    Replying to
    @EASPORTSFIFA
    POTM Jadon Sancho SBC has been removed and will be republished with updated rewards in the near future. More information to follow for players who partially and/or fully completed it before it was removed. #FUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm fed up waiting for crash I'm just waiting on my tradepile to sell up to buy Ronaldo I've already bought Socrates.

wonski wrote: »
    EA SPORTS FIFA
    @EASPORTSFIFA
    ·
    12m
    Replying to
    @EASPORTSFIFA
    POTM Jadon Sancho SBC has been removed and will be republished with updated rewards in the near future. More information to follow for players who partially and/or fully completed it before it was removed. #FUT

Hahaha another farce by fifa.

They'll probably change the bundesliga and german IF requirements as well so people don't make a few coins :rolleyes:

There won't be any issues with the promo packs on black Friday though.

Anyway, I've sold all my players that are worth anything so I'm just aiming for gold 2 with my untradeable squad without losing my mind.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hahaha another farce by fifa.

You would imagine that after yesterday they put a system in place to not **** up again in the near future :D

I wonder how they managed to release promo packs without any issues :rolleyes:

I'd imagine they'll change his position and take away the German IF requirement in 1 of the SBCs. Crazy decisions being made over there this week.

Man, I’d love if they changed the IF requirements and let me start selling all my other ones :D

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'd imagine they'll change his position and take away the German IF requirement in 1 of the SBCs. Crazy decisions being made over there this week.

Those who spent 50k on one of those cards will be a little annoyed if that happens.

Those who spent 50k on one of those cards will be a little annoyed if that happens.

I really underestimated how much people would pay for an untradeable 84 rated bundesliga player.
    I thought I was doing well getting 28k for each of my 3 German IF’s when sbc was released.
    Coulda got almost double, still 16k profit from each card so not bad but can’t believe how much people are willing to pay.

• Advertisement

I could do that if I wanted, would only have to buy informs as had the rest of cards in club.

If someone was just missing this card, then why not.

Some just like these cards and will do all sbcs regardless, unless they are crazy expensive.

He also has good hybrid potential, being English. Not saying it would be an incredible team but it provides a chance to hybrid the POTM Reus and Flashback Gotze into somewhat of a PL team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm up to 1.6m in my bank now, thanks to the SBC today.

Also have a good few IFs like Belotti who are ones I bought for 20k and trying to sell for 30k. Always so slow though. So gonna offload them, and refill my TP with discards on Monday.

Wanna keep an eye on Ronaldo, but he's been perpetually stuck in that 1.8-1.9m range since launch. I can't see the crash stripping him too far down. He's not been racking up the IFs yet that usually power his base card down.

Doubt he'll get one at all with the allegations.

Just had 30 IF Fosters all go in one cycle after holding for an eternity.

Anyone that did the sancho sbc already will get the rm version but can also keep the lm

https://twitter.com/eacoreysa/status/1063512438644060162?s=21

So ye get two useless cards :)

Another one of the EA reps said that they're aiming to have sancho back today and that the only thing that will be changed is his position so the requirments will be the same.

Should've probably held on to my Jovics but still got 20k each and 2 sold for 25k to lazy buyers.

That was the last of my IFs. Up to 1.05 million coins so trying to see if I've anything in the club to make up the 400k to Gerrard.

Screenshot-20181116-194702.jpg

Can't wait to give this a go later.

Hope I will not be matched against you this weekend :)

Hope I will not be matched against you this weekend :)

Be easiest game you ever played ha I'm going to try out some new ideas not too worried about results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Also sold 15 of my fosters in one cycle... Don't really know why figured the SBC might have been back up but no maybe people just buying English informs in the hope it's gonna be needed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement