Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

And still nothing on the icon one.
    Just refunding players isn't good enough. Prices rose so everyone will be down on coins

Can EA get any worse.
    So those who tried to do the SBC get nothing and get their players back while those who succeeded get 2 versions.
    Christ just give those who were in the middle of the SBC the player as compensation.

Q: What will be my compensation if I didn't complete the POTM SBC? What if I completed it but for the RM item?
    A: You will get all the players you've submitted into the SBC back (if you didn't complete it).
    If completed, you'll get the RM item as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Can EA get any worse.
    So those who tried to do the SBC get nothing and get their players back while those who succeeded get 2 versions.
    Christ just give those who were in the middle of the SBC the player as compensation.

Q: What will be my compensation if I didn't complete the POTM SBC? What if I completed it but for the RM item?
    A: You will get all the players you've submitted into the SBC back (if you didn't complete it).
    If completed, you'll get the RM item as well.

Also seeing on twitter a few people who sold German IF’s at 50k have been banned from transfer market.
    Of course just taking their word for it that that’s all they were doing but pretty crappy if it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Also seeing on twitter a few people who sold German IF’s at 50k have been banned from transfer market.
    Of course just taking their word for it that that’s all they were doing but pretty crappy if it was.

Nah, no one got banned for it.

In fairness if you did 1 or 2 sbcs from the group you got free packs. If you finished you get free card.

Can't see them giving away Sancho to those who were in the middle of it. That would be unfair and stupid.

^^ EA must have the most antisocial people working for them in PR..I'm not sure how else you can explain the dumbest things they do.
    Its like they are doing their level best to piss off their customers and see if they're dumb enough to still stick around.
    So far the jury says yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Twitter is a troll fest when looking at anything FIFA. You'll see people saying they packed Messi from the icon SBC yesterday, and Zola, and everyone else.

They'll say they bought all the players and now they've lost the value. It's a moan fest. It's like having one hundred versions of me all together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Twitter is a troll fest when looking at anything FIFA. You'll see people saying they packed Messi from the icon SBC yesterday, and Zola, and everyone else.

They'll say they bought all the players and now they've lost the value. It's a moan fest. It's like having one hundred versions of me all together.

They not that bad!!!

jayo26 wrote: »
    They not that bad!!!

reported!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

On the topic of getting banned for selling the german IFs, obviously I don't know if it's true but I did see this a few weeks back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/9n32i3/holy123spirit_one_of_the_top_traders_in_the/

He got unbanned after a day or two but still, they seem to be targeting traders and doing nothing to the pages of random discard bronzes selling for 9900 on bid.

Up to 1.2 million now with another 80k on the tradpile so should have enough after rewards next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

6-4 in my first weekend league of the year. Dreadful start with 3 losses in a row, brought in Lloris and everything is clicking again.

Also, Kimpembe is unreal at CB. Save the coins and Van Dijk is coming in during the crash I reckon... come up against him and he’s always a brick wall

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Pulled the trigger on fifa 19 so what's the best value, last year my Spanish team was pacey. This year I have no idea what to go with so I would value your input guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Players refunded for the partial Iconic Balls Up SBC (Icon 3) that folk didn't get to complete. 50k coins deducted from everyone for 'possible' pack wins from partial completion - get to keep 'pack wins'. Not good. What udder cants!*

*some facts may be fiction in the latter part

Edit : 12-11 this weekend, looking like the usual 15-15 ballpark lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Players refunded for the partial Iconic Balls Up SBC (Icon 3) that folk didn't get to complete. 50k coins deducted from everyone for 'possible' pack wins from partial completion - get to keep 'pack wins'. Not good. What udder cants!*

*some facts may be fiction in the latter part

Edit : 12-11 this weekend, looking like the usual 15-15 ballpark lol

Got 11 silver players back in the club now.

No sign of 11 gold used for Borussia sbc. Hope they not gonna give me Bournemouth players in error :)

Flash Icon 3 live now. 82 rated squad with just one totw added :)

wonski wrote: »

Going to go it for Zola, haven’t copped the bits about removing 50k. Streaming pricks.

Not sure if the packs are the same. If that's the case they might remove it again soon;)

1 totw and 82 rating doesn't make it any harder to exploit than the previous one. Icon prices will shoot up if that happens...

Not sure if the packs are the same. If that's the case they might remove it again soon;)

1 totw and 82 rating doesn't make it any harder to exploit than the previous one. Icon prices will shoot up if that happens...

Yeah packs are downgraded.
    Did it anyway as nice to have prime Zola in CAM.
    Otherwise I’ll just keep changing my CAM and eventually waste it all in tax.
    They didn’t take any 50k coins back so prime Zola only cost me around 800k not including the packs I just got.
    Fingers crossed :)

Sodall, Glik was my highest rated.
    Still happy with what I got. So around 750k for Zola,,,not too bad and I can’t complain.
    Still as we Irish would pay ‘where’s my com...pun...zation’ lol

Just received 6 Bundesliga players back. Where are the other 5???

Just received 6 Bundesliga players back. Where are the other 5???

Ooops :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In one way, I’m annoyed that i didn’t check the prices of my IFs yesterday before they cleared out. I probably could have gotten a good bit more for them.

On the other, it’s probably best not to go too ott with prices if they are hunting traders and coin wiping them.

Going to bite the bullet on Ronaldo today too. Not sure what type of team I’ll be able to build round him but should have enough to grab Cuadrado and a decent midfield.

• Advertisement

Why today? You'll pay at least 100k more today than you will on Monday/Tuesday. He'll plummet when people panic sell.

Why today? You'll pay at least 100k more today than you will on Monday/Tuesday. He'll plummet when people panic sell.

Because he is loaded and doesn't give a toss about market crash :)

Seriisly tho Ronaldo has dropped from 2.2 million in past two weeks to 1.95 now so he has already dropped if he shops around and gets him for about 1.925 like I did yesterday he won't be too bad.

Yes he could get him 100k cheaper but that is just a days trading :)

A month's trading for most.

Bastards. The lot of ye.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Because he is loaded and doesn't give a toss about market crash :)

Seriisly tho Ronaldo has dropped from 2.2 million in past two weeks to 1.95 now so he has already dropped if he shops around and gets him for about 1.925 like I did yesterday he won't be too bad.

Yes he could get him 100k cheaper but that is just a days trading :)

Yeap.

That, and I’m having serious motivation problems with the games right now. I’m hoarding my coins and getting frustrated, so want to roll the dice and see if Ronaldo bucks me up.

Btw, 100k isn’tthat t much even for non traders.

Last week, silver 1 got me 20k and finishing Rank 1 in division 5 nets me another 60k ish. And as is well documented, I’m not the best at this game.

So say I “lose” 100k on Ronaldo. Even just maintaining my current level of skill, I’ll earn back 80k playing, presuming I pack nothing from the weekend league reward packs too.

But taking the coins is so boring! I think the only enjoyment I get in fifa anymore is opening the packs. I play the game to open more packs, it's a vicious circle.

WL is such a drag with my crap team, am sitting 8-1 but struggling to get the motivation to play.

But taking the coins is so boring! I think the only enjoyment I get in fifa anymore is opening the packs. I play the game to open more packs, it's a vicious circle.

WL is such a drag with my crap team, am sitting 8-1 but struggling to get the motivation to play.

Man you have nearly 3 million transfer profit.
    What’s your team?
    I ploughed mine all into my team now.
    I could get back around 600k or so but want to stick with this team now and from now on it will be the packs.
    The coins I’ll only waste away and besides all those players will come in handy for tots packs next may.

Also Rossie it spuds like you’re just grinding for packs.
    It’s the reason most of us don’t get too hung up on winning and basically just enjoying the game.
    Sure I could use the exploits such as low finishing , timed finishing etc but then it takes all the enjoyment out of it and it’s just a grindfest then.
    I’m a Newcastle fan, I grew up on Keegan’s team and loved watched them play. Pass , skill and take outrageous shots etc . It was all part of who they were and why they were called the great entertainers.
    Sure they didn’t win anything which is a great pity but I play fifa the same way. Not just to win but to entertain me. To feel part of a team, to feel the elation as a 30 yard screamer from my LB goes in or flashes past the post.
    Without that it’s nothing to me.

Why do you bother then mate you talk about other people if they are so bad why do they bother but If you dislike it that much or are not that motivated to play it and your a crap trader why do you bother it don't make sense to me I've always known I was an average player but I've always loved trading aspect of it thats what brings me back and playing with players like Ronaldo and best and stuff just keeps me.intrested that's why I hate sitting on large amounts of coins waiting for market crash.

This year is a little different for me because I have learned to play the game and even with a cheaper team I'm better then I did any other year so I've more reason to play it.

This dude is an absolute animal as a cam. When I first put him in the team I didn't have Ronaldo so I tried him as striker and I didn't like him at all so I move him to cam and he is unbelievable he has everything you want from a number 10 he is tall like really tall 6ft4, has great strength and 90 stamina. He scores 2 or 3 goals on average ever completed game and most and rockets from just inside box or long range.

20181117-103549.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sold mine have about 600k and not a clue what to do with it :D have fekir and lloris and a few other frenchies so think im going to try and get a decent french. Gona learn about the If trading and maybe pick up rare ucl cards for the next ucl promo

• Advertisement

I've always been a seasons player. Was in the top 100 one year in ps4 I played so much. It wasnt a challenge. Still isn't. Walk to division 1 and stay there. UT for me is the challenge of trying to compete with the mega sides with whatever I can put together. This year has been my best start by miles. I've 1.3 million in the bank waiting for the crash to pick up Kante, varane and probably Mbappe to play ST beside Auba.

That's why UT is good I suppose, everyone can get their enjoyment out of it in different ways.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement