Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Did the Sancho SBC, still no sight of getting the correct RM version, bit of a mess FIFA this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Use the Myler tactics for a game, all be it squad battles and walked passed the team 8-0 could have been more was Half trying to figure the formation and tactics out.

Looking forward to trying it later on up to now I didn't touch the tactics at all

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Did the Sancho SBC, still no sight of getting the correct RM version, bit of a mess FIFA this week

They will probably distribute it when the sbc is live. They should manage before next potm is due.

I got my 11 cards used for one of those back so they are "working on it".

Remember it's harvesting time soon so they have other priorities :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Won’t be getting that mahrez otw any time soon anyway, 2 goals in first 30 mins for Algeria. He’s going to take a massive price jump now.

Nice for anyone that has him though, he’ll be 87 rated on Wednesday.

Maybe just maybe, I could get his red IF in my 2 player picks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Finished with 11 wins. Not too bad for my first WL. Was shocked at the teams I was coming up against. But managed to upgrade most of my team during it so happy enough. Also looking like elite 2 in the squad battle so should be in for some nice coinage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just played a guy who used zaha as his cdm and lost 1-0 :mad: Any perfect timed finesse shots would be saved by his alisson and the input delay resulted in what should be tap ins not even getting a shot off.

His one goal was his only shot on target where I standing tackled him twice but he still gets a shot off :rolleyes:

12-6 now and might give up at gold 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did weekend league get extended ?

Blazer wrote: »

Doesn’t seem to be. No mention anyway.

Finished mine 16-14.
    Was on 16-11 so a little annoying not to get a win from last 3 to reach gold 2 but that’s my highest number of wins yet so happy enough.

Lost the last 2 games 4-3 and in one of them there was so clearly a controller passed to someone else, I was winning and absolutely dominating him, then out of nowhere he starts playing like Brazil! :D

Do we need to wait until Thursday for the rewards? For both WL and squad battles?

Do we need to wait until Thursday for the rewards? For both WL and squad battles?

Squad battles at midnight tonight and weekend league and rivals Thursday morning.
    You’ll get rivals rewards too from playing weekend league even if you don’t play anymore matches for rest of the week
    7am Thursday for rivals and 8am for weekend league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Scored a lovely first timed volley to go 3-2 ahead in extra time. He proceeds to score straight from kick off by sprinting with potm hazard and passing it to potm auba when I go to tackle him. The pass was awful but my defense just stand there like a cutscene is playing. I end up losing on penalties because of that :rolleyes:

Need one win for gold 3 and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

14-14 consistent as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Lads I'm not up to speed this year with SBC's

I've a hunch we'll get a totw sbc for totw 10 with black Friday to keep the IF market somewhat stable. If they're released on a Thursday I'm going to go 1mill Thursday morning on the discard if and cash out Thursday evening to make a little more for the squad build

I guess my question is..when do they release SBC'S?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    14-14 consistent as usual

14 wins for 14 beers :)

Blazer wrote: »

It’s been extended now.

https://twitter.com/eacoreysa/status/1064236333026213888?s=21

Awesome. I’ve 20 games remaining with 6 wins.
    If I get to 11 or 14 i’d be happy. Doubtful i’ll Play 20 games by tomorrow evening

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You'll have the easy games, too. Anyone who was remotely decent will have most of their games played by now.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'll have the easy games, too. Anyone who was remotely decent will have most of their games played by now.

Even better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Was Sancho SBC taking down? Can't find it anywhere and haven't been online much over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Was Sancho SBC taking down? Can't find it anywhere and haven't been online much over the weekend

Yeah it was after EA messed up by putting him as a left mid instead of a right mid and one of the requirements required German informs even though Sancho is English. No word yet on when it will be republished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yeah it was after EA messed up by putting him as a left mid instead of a right mid and one of the requirements required German informs even though Sancho is English. No word yet on when it will be republished.

The German thing wasn't because he was English. It was because it required an IF and made prices go to extinct levels after about 2 hours of being up.

10 wins now from 16.
    The last poor sap I played he absolutely hammered my goals for the first 20 mins... I couldn't even get out of my box barely.
    Finally gets a break...and Zola the beast cuts to Sterling who does an audacious chip 5 yards out into the top left hand corner.
    Except I never meant it..my finger has a habit of sliding onto the left bumper and sometimes it means I do chip shops when I'm trying to blast it.
    Lucky this time around, broke again twice and 3-1 up to finish 3-2.
    I know exactly how that poor bastard felt as I had those games last night.It sucks balls but its a win.

There’s a futswap player in squad battles again. That’s the 10th one.
    Same as last week, just need silver 3 so piece of p!ss

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

82 rated John Stones the best player I got in TWO rare mega packs in my Squad Battles "rewards" :mad:

Tried out the 4-1-2-1-2 tactic Meyler uses, I hate it. Two difficult to get the ball forward to your strikers without being intercepted. Prefer 4411 or 433(4) myself

Nothing from squad battles rewards either or my weekly pack.
    Got handanovic from an Argentinian league sbc I did while I was waiting on rewards

Sancho sbc live again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got gold 3 earlier today, not bad for my first WL finish this year. Finished 14-12... learned that Saturday nights are incredibly difficult. Luckily, I got most of my wins on Friday night. I’ll probably try get more done on Fridays if I go for WL again.

Packed firmino & azpiliqueta from squad battles.... Very happy with that. Bolster my squad somewhat!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got the RM Sancho card when I logged in.

Noticed all my remaining IF Jovic's sold for 30k

Tidy 16k profit on each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Packed Iniesta from Squad Battles rewards, solid 20k there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement