Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

RossieMan wrote: »
    Bought 2 Lucas earlier for 20k. Couple be a decent profit on it. Will hold onto him for awhile and see how his price goes.

Got mine yesterday for 13k, he's already risen up a good bit, best time would be to sell tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

How is everyone on this thread getting so many bonus packs? Is it part of the Champions or Ultimate edition? Also, does anyone know what does the pre-order bonus code (from Smyths) get you?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

I assume todays bonus packs are available on console login only? Have the UT edition and cant seem to see them on web app so will have to try on console at home later!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I have 30k saved up and I would like to buy Kondogbia.

Seems to be around 25k but for an 82 that seems quite high.

Just wondering if I should splash out or stick to using Coqelan or whatever his name is.

Kondogbia looks like a monster

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ended up taking the untradable packs instead of 35k (4 X jumbo packs and 2 mega packs) got dembele from braca and Jesus. Hell slot straight into my bpl team. Had bardy but don't like him at all. Will sell him and use the coinage to buy martial. An anybody use martial. Is he as good as last year.

I never used Martial last year but this game I tried him and he seems way better than any other player on the pitch. I’ll be buying him back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How is everyone on this thread getting so many bonus packs? Is it part of the Champions or Ultimate edition? Also, does anyone know what does the pre-order bonus code (from Smyths) get you?

The new divisions rewards packs once a week, depending on performance, and those packs were issued today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

It annoys me everyone seems to be playing besides me :(
    Have the alarm set for 6am tomorrow. Im hoping i can start downloading today at 8pm since its released in Ireland at 12
    Am i wrong about this info:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

irishman86 wrote: »
    It annoys me everyone seems to be playing besides me :(
    Have the alarm set for 6am tomorrow. Im hoping i can start downloading today at 8pm since its released in Ireland at 12
    Am i wrong about this info:confused:

What console do you have? You should be able download and install it now on ps4 or Xbox.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The new divisions rewards packs once a week, depending on performance, and those packs were issued today.

Going to be some grind to make rank1 next week is say it will be 30k points to get it or at least 25k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Itll depend on your division I'd say. Martial is incredibly overpowered at the moment. Well worth his price tag. Can't see it dropping massively in the next week or two. Depends on if they release promo packs tomorrow. I'd hold off to see if it were me. He could drop 10k tomorrow with promo packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »
    Going to be some grind to make rank1 next week is say it will be 30k points to get it or at least 25k.

This week was easy. Very easy.

Have not had a single injury in over 40 games I played. Healing cards can become useless if this trend continues.

Has anybody had any sort of injury, or have they switched them off during early access :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »

Have not had a single injury in over 40 games I played. Healing cards can become useless if this trend continues.

Has anybody had any sort of injury, or have they switched them off during early access :)

I had just one i think in about 40 games.

wonski wrote: »

Yeah it was really easy this week not as many playing it but that will all change tomorrow. Hopefully won't change things too much I have a decent enough win ratio going if it keeps that up I'll be in division 4 next week.

Just reading a thread on redit and it really looks like everyone one in division 5 as the highest league starting off a few were in 6 but havent heard anyone in 4.

If you could get up a few divisions the rewards would be as nice as weekend league I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I’ve never really done this before but following some advice online bought a few Xhaka’s, Koscienly’s and Mustafi’s and a lot of Ben Davies with the hope of turning them to profit tomorrow.

Couple of questions:

1) What time should I start listing them at for maximum effect?
    2) Take Ben Davies as an example, I bought him mainly for 1,400 give or take - realistically, what price could I hope to fetch?

Thanks guys!

jayo26 wrote:
    If you could get up a few divisions the rewards would be as nice as weekend league I reckon.

I'm in division 3 for this week and the rewards are pretty good. Untradable rewards for rank 1 and 4 mega packs, 2 rare electrum packs and whatever else the glitch doesn't let us see. Can't believe I finished rank 2 for the better rewards. What a fail EA is.

Marquee matchups are back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Are the daily objective rewards the same for everyone or random?

If they’re the same, the ‘show the AI who’s boss’ is worth doing as very easy and I got a hunter chemistry from it.

7k to complete Marquee match ups

Only gone and packed Lukaku :D Very hand 210k.

Paully D wrote: »
    I’ve never really done this before but following some advice online bought a few Xhaka’s, Koscienly’s and Mustafi’s and a lot of Ben Davies with the hope of turning them to profit tomorrow.

Couple of questions:

1) What time should I start listing them at for maximum effect?
    2) Take Ben Davies as an example, I bought him mainly for 1,400 give or take - realistically, what price could I hope to fetch?

Thanks guys!

Start listing them asap. No reason not too.

With Davies, throw him up for 2500 and keep listing over and over.

What's the craic with the real aletico marquee matchups? It's a pain in the whole to do it with basically 2 clubs outside of spain.

RossieMan wrote: »
    What's the craic with the real aletico marquee matchups? It's a pain in the whole to do it with basically 2 clubs outside of spain.

Don't have to be outside of Spain. I used a load of Alves Spanish players I was getting for 500 coins a pop, and had a few more Spaniards from some ESP 2 team as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Some bronze players ate going for a decent amount.

Bought two packs and listed them all to see what happens prob a waste but sure no real risk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    7k to complete Marquee match ups

Only gone and packed Lukaku :D Very hand 210k.

Great pull!!!

I have all my marquee matchups and division rivals packs to open tomorrow when one to watch cards are released, I look forward to packing bas dost :D

Lord TSC wrote:
    Don't have to be outside of Spain. I used a load of Alves Spanish players I was getting for 500 coins a pop, and had a few more Spaniards from some ESP 2 team as well.

For prices it does I'm afraid. Pc prices theyve all gone sky high. Might have a look at something tomorrow for the OTW.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Some bronze players ate going for a decent amount.

Bought two packs and listed them all to see what happens prob a waste but sure no real risk

I am doing it all day. Most sell, some Germans were going for 700 and more, all rares sell quickly for 200-300.

Not gonna make millions but already earned 40k on them. Plus contracts and fitness cards for me to use later.

Just don't be too lazy and set max buy now price ;)

Lads musa is going for nearly discard price he is worth picking up for a super sub. I bought him earlier for 11k he scored a bag of goals in fist couple games bringing him on at half time you can't lose out on him.

What are you setting max to?

What are you setting max to?

200 for non rares and 300-500 for rares depending. You will find some gems in the process and you will miss some, but at 100 transfer limit you want them gone quickly.

If they don't sell in two rounds I move them back to club and sell another batch from packs.

Also lads if any of you get your 2000 points in for weekend league qualification go and bank it straight away and you can start collecting coins for the weekend after.

Bleeding que outside smyths fonthill for fifa...

• Advertisement

Bleeding que outside smyths fonthill for fifa...

They better hurry up so I can sell them my pile of squad fitness cards :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement