Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Not a fan of that Hernandez for 100k but the two 84 teams makes me hopeful that they're trying to clear out people's clubs in preparation for something good friday.

Going to give Meyler's tactics a go for my last few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Not a fan of that Hernandez for 100k but the two 84 teams makes me hopeful that they're trying to clear out people's clubs in preparation for something good friday.

Going to give Meyler's tactics a go for my last few games.

They’re def up to something on Friday cos they haven’t given the 84’s and 85’s a chance to drop back.
    I was hoping there’d be no sbc’s today or tomorrow and I was going to restock all the 84’s then when mkhitaryan sbc ended tomorrow.

Got a little lucky though as seen kompany had dropped back to 10k, I had literally just bought him at 5:55 so when this sbc dropped I already had the filter set up for him and got 15 at 10.5k, he’s selling for 16k for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh lordy, will 100% be doing that. One of my favorite players of all time.

He will be my super sub from here on in

Was an expensive enough SBC, used Iniesta twice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Would cost me about 120-130k to do Hernandez. As much as I want him I cant justify that really.... Can I?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Opening a few packs this evening and just wondering am I wasting my time selling the contents this close to Black Friday or am I safe enough to do so?

• Advertisement

82 rated Swedish poty sbc up now.

Only requires an 82 rated squad but still a pass from me, not even sbc fodder.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna see if I can recoup my coins on Ronaldo. If I can, I feel there’s better ways to spend two million coins.

He’s grand but some5hing isn’t clicking with me. For his price, I’d expect a goal a game and he isn’t producing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

14 wins from 21..gonna try and get 3 more wins tonight to get to 17.
    Zola...23 goals in 17 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

The little pea is tempting at 100k 87 rated striker from the prem...

Have a 82 rated and 80 rated Mexican in my club as well...

I don’t think I’ll do the chicarito sbc, I have the players but fairly thin on the ground with 84’s & 85’s and I’m more concerned with what’s coming Friday. Chicarito, would be lovely to have but would never be anything more than a sub and already have sbc depay as my striker supersub.

If it was any other week I’d do it and just restock the 84’s when sbc ends but no idea what will be available Friday in sbc’s so holding them

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I don’t think I’ll do the chicarito sbc, I have the players but fairly thin on the ground with 84’s & 85’s and I’m more concerned with what’s coming Friday. Chicarito, would be lovely to have but would never be anything more than a sub and already have sbc depay as my striker supersub.

If it was any other week I’d do it and just restock the 84’s when sbc ends but no idea what will be available Friday in sbc’s so holding them

Spend spend spend!!!!

Is potm aubem worth the 500+k?

I think I can take a bit of the sting out of it with players I have in my club... Will still need to buy his base card.

I have 710k in the bank... wanted to keep around 200k for trading but wanted fabiniho as well ...

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Is potm aubem worth the 500+k?

I think I can take a bit of the sting out of it with players I have in my club... Will still need to buy his base card.

I have 710k in the bank... wanted to keep around 200k for trading but wanted fabiniho as well ...

I find him superb anyway, 80 goals and 45 assists in 88 games, (all weekend league or rivals)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

With the price of fitness cards I don't know if it makes sense playing rivals at moment might see if I can snipe some tomorrow but probably cost 10 to 15 cards to keep myself rank one until Thursday and the difference in that and second isn't much more.

Cost me 440k all in.

Packed thiago Silva and a few handy players to fill gaps in my team left from the SBC.

Pretty happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

First real time getting to play weekend league finished up 14-9.usually only get bout 10 game in at weekends due to the joy of kids looking forward to being disappointed Thursday with the rest of ye

Hat trick in his first game..

To be honest he should have had five if I could finish...

Made Gold 2. Very happy with that.
    All thanks to this man. I just can’t stop raving about him.
    All weekend league matches.
    B0-F5-AF68-A48-E-4834-9-AAF-BDB02-F4853-D0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

I’m currently using a premier league team but going to upgrade. Have 1.4m to spend. Currently looking at these two options. Think il go with French hybrid team. Can upgrade to varane, kante later. Any players ye would recommend for either team instead of the above. Will set different formation to get all players on 10 chemistry for French version.

You might want to enlarge those pics. I normally set them to 800x600.
    both teams look to be good.
    I did find the formation in the 2nd one to be too narrow and used 424 instead which allowed me to use 2 strikers and 2 wingers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Thanks haven’t played much with this formation this year. Mostly playing 4 3 2 1 but changed back the above this week and enjoying it and used this formation mostly last year so going to give it go for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Any tips for investing for Black Friday?

Went and bought a load of rare golds near discard in the hope they might be needed for sbcs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I'm no expert on it but getting informs with a workable nationality as close to 10-12k as possible seems to work. No matter what happens at some stage they will sell for more.

There’s going to be a futswap sbc at 6.
    They’ve generally made these very easy to complete but if you’re collecting these and free around 6 I’d check in on this Incase there’s any odd requirements.

Don’t recall any so far this month or last being expensive though.

They raised the max price on IF hector because German IF’s are almost extinct.

He’s going for 65k now and total cost of sancho sbc is around 125k.

I was delighted to get 28k for my German IF’s when sbc dropped and 21k for my bundesliga IF’s like fingobassen.

Could’ve got so much more! Just didn’t think the card looked impressive (and still don’t)
    If you compare it to t.hazards IF which is 35k, sancho is quicker but hazard better shooting, otherwise fairly similar.

I really can’t understand why you’d pay 125k for that card but I’ll know for the next time to not sell so quick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The SBC. The pack rewards are actually pretty decent.

RossieMan wrote: »
    The SBC. The pack rewards are actually pretty decent.

They’re decent enough but unless you get lucky you’re putting more into the sbc than the packs are worth.
    Some sbc’s are different, like the Koke one where packs were worth a lot more than the sbc.

But yeah you’re right, people are suckers for packs, I remember with the Halloween sbc’s people were paying 9k for Lincoln players when the packs they were getting for completing sbc were worth less

AI defending nerfed in today’s patch in pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Blazer wrote: »
    AI defending nerfed in today’s patch in pc.
    Is that good or bad?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

cintec wrote: »
    Is that good or bad?

Good for people that like to control their defenders. Bad for people that like to control midfielders and hop the AI can stop their attacks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement