Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Can anyone get a game on rivals? Mine keeps saying “no opponent can be found”
    Is matchmaking disabled again??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Can anyone get a game on rivals? Mine keeps saying “no opponent can be found”
    Is matchmaking disabled again??

I was playing earlier today around 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    Good for people that like to control their defenders. Bad for people that like to control midfielders and hop the AI can stop their attacks.

Good, I have never used the lazy defending..... I always defend with the player I'm controlling.

Now all they got to do is remove timed finishing and I'll be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Times finishing is good for increasing the skill cap. They just need to nerf it's effectiveness. It should be better than not using it, but not to its current extent.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Times finishing is good for increasing the skill cap. They just need to nerf it's effectiveness. It should be better than not using it, but not to its current extent.

Nah get rid of it. It has no place in a soccer game.

• Advertisement

What skill gap? Or timed finishing.

Anything that you can practice and perfect is good to have.
    They need to make defending harder. Haven't played the new patch, but hopefully it completely nerfs AI defending and increases that skill gap even more.

What skill gap? Or timed finishing.

Anything that you can practice and perfect is good to have.
    They need to make defending harder. Haven't played the new patch, but hopefully it completely nerfs AI defending and increases that skill gap even more.

Timed finishing :)
    A qte has no place in a soccer game or one that claims to be realistic.
    We might as well have magic boots and costumes if they leave it in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer, I got Zola since you were raving bout him.
    Finding him way more effective than Ronaldo. Really fun.

Also, Flashback Hernandez has five goals in his first two games which I’m happy wi5h :D

Lord TSC wrote: »

Also, Flashback Hernandez has five goals in his first two games which I’m happy wi5h :D

Glad you got him..did you buy him or do the sbc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »

Obviously you weren't using Ronaldo right ;);) love that card!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is tomorrow generally the cheapest day of the black friday period. Want to get both kante and pogba in but don't think I'm gona make it

Guffy wrote: »
    Is tomorrow generally the cheapest day of the black friday period. Want to get both kante and pogba in but don't think I'm gona make it

Last year it was I remember it well I was chasing Ramos and he went up in price but who knows possible it could change.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone invest in informs this week? Pumped about 500k into IF Kums at around 10-12k. Bit of luck informs are needed for something during the "madness" this week.

This market crash has been the lastest I remember. It's only going to happen on Friday if at all by the looks of things.

This market crash has been the lastest I remember. It's only going to happen on Friday if at all by the looks of things.

Prices are already down it's just not as sudden as usual but Ronaldo is down 150k from 2 weeks ago. All the champions league cards are low. Pogba is 350k or so.. lots of players I've been following are already down.

Prices are already down it's just not as sudden as usual but Ronaldo is down 150k from 2 weeks ago. All the champions league cards are low. Pogba is 350k or so.. lots of players I've been following are already down.

Man PC prices suck. Pogba is still 600k for his base card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pogba is over 400k, never been 350k this year yet on ps4.

I had him for 520k a month ago I think, so dropped around 100k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Man PC prices suck. Pogba is still 600k for his base card.

Pogba is 440k on ps4. Been monitoring the last few days, he was 430 on Sunday.

Varane, courtois and RTF sterling have all stayed the same too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Glad you got him..did you buy him or do the sbc?

Bought him. I loved the Icon SBCs last year but he was cheaper to buy than to do the SBC and I can sell him later.
    Obviously you weren't using Ronaldo right ;);) love that card!!

I think the issue is I’ve been enjoying smaller, quick players this year. Ronnie felt strong but Zola feels more efficient, especially in the CAM role.

Eh no. The market hasn't crashed at all in the last week. Prices are up on all consoles from the weekend for all the meta players.

It's going to crash hard when it does, everyone must be holding their players. Pc prices are up 20k in most cases. Could buy them cheaper on Friday.

• Advertisement

Eh no. The market hasn't crashed at all in the last week. Prices are up on all consoles from the weekend for all the meta players.

It's going to crash hard when it does, everyone must be holding their players. Pc prices are up 20k in most cases. Could buy them cheaper on Friday.

Look mate I stated prices over past two weeks.

Ronaldo was 2.150 million 2 weeks ago on Xbox he was earlier today1.940 million which is 5k more then what I bought him for on Friday.

Socrates is now 1.440 million which is 5k less then what I paid for him on Friday and 120k cheaper then he was 2 weeks ago when I started tracking him.

Matuidi is 28k now he was 52k on 1st of November

Pogbas is 375k now he was 450k 2 weeks ago.

Now you can compare prices all you want to last Friday that's short term view I clearly said prices have dropped over past two weeks which they have so don't say eh no the market hasn't crashed because clearly it has!!!

Do you know what the market crash is?

Prices always decrease over the period of a month or 2 weeks.
    Better players become available, more money to buy.

The market crash is short term. Hasn't happened yet.

Do you know what the market crash is?

Prices always decrease over the period of a month or 2 weeks.
    Better players become available, more money to buy.

The market crash is short term. Hasn't happened yet.

Mate I'm playing ultimate team since the 2011 I know what the market crash is.

I didn't say it had reached rock bottom I said it had already crashed which it has.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Who crashed? Is everyone ok?

Anyone alive and fancy a tanking? Pm me o insane one lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Dime bars with both kits the same/similar, wtf. Dime bars!!

Liamalone wrote: »
    Dime bars with both kits the same/similar, wtf. Dime bars!!

More beer Liam !!!

jayo26 wrote:
    I didn't say it had reached rock bottom I said it had already crashed which it has.

You're the only person who thinks the market had crashed this year. Everyone else must be wrong.

You're the only person who thinks the market had crashed this year. Everyone else must be wrong.

I go on what I have seen in the market not by what I watch on youtube or read online I have stated the prices there is not one player that is the same price as he was two weeks ago all have dropped off sometimes up to 50 percent.

Will the prices drop more? Maybe they will that doesn't mean they haven't already dropped massively. last year on the wednsday prices were low and they started to rise on the Thursday then once or twice when packs were opened induring black friday some prices dropped again but the wednsday was widely reguarded as the market crash.

And just to track back a but i originally comented saying that prices were already down and compared prices.

Eitherway whatever terminology you want to use prices are down massively thats all I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

What has gone wrong with the game, because for the last 5 nights i cant stop winning, its insane, reduced my loss win deficit by way over half, im keeping clean sheets galore and scoring loads of goals, i made enough points to qualify for this upcomining weekend league and have 1400 points for the next one, and im currently ranked 1st in rivals with 28,000 points.

The only changes i made to my team, was buy Wanyama as a CDM and stick Martial up front,

Im afraid to play today and especially after posting this, lol, because i know what will happen, luck always runs out, and they will have me lose a boat load of matches now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement