Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, looking for advice on defence.

Currently running
    Auba - Hernandez
    Zola
    Hazard
    Lucas
    Fred
    Alonso XXXX XXXX XXXX
    XXXX

I've got 950k to spend, and am eyeballing up Ramos and something La Liga based.

Originally, I had planned on trying Keane or another icon over Fred, but Fred is doing so well for me, I really don't want to change him right now. Which is insnae for his price, but he's a terrier who pops up everywhere for me, and is by far the best CDM I've had my hands on this year. He's slightly more effective than Kante, but a fraction of the price.

So, I'm going to put the coins into my defence. I'm thinking something like....
    Alonso - Ramos - Varane - XXXX
    Curtois

Which leaves me with about 470k left. Could replace Lucas, and spend 470k on a rw/rb option.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

You could do Carvajal for Rb and Bale as a RM and even replace fred with casemiro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, looking for advice on defence.

Currently running
    Auba - Hernandez
    Zola
    Hazard
    Lucas
    Fred
    Alonso XXXX XXXX XXXX
    XXXX

Any suggestions?

Ramos Varane Carvahal
    Courtois

Start saving for Best

Alternatively if you could get SIF Lala and Mbappe into the team either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just went to play a game and just at kick off, a msg appeared on screen to say "we noticed a data mismatch with your opponents squad, so we cancelled the match"

Any of ye ever get that, 1st time ever for me, he had mostly a silver team with a couple of bronze players

Its funny how they never notice a mismatch when i come up against Messi Ronaldo and Suarez

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Rumored TOTW

Alisson
    Van Dijk
    Kolarov
    Orban
    Pjanic
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Mahrez
    Valencia (RM)
    Sane
    Kane

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just went to play a game and just at kick off, a msg appeared on screen to say "we noticed a data mismatch with your opponents squad, so we cancelled the match"

Any of ye ever get that, 1st time ever for me, he had mostly a silver team with a couple of bronze players

Its funny how they never notice a mismatch when i come up against Messi Ronaldo and Suarez

Its a glitch that's been happening for years but it's very rare for me if save I get it once or twice a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

See a lot of positive stuff being said about Zola, Was wondering do you guys play him as a Striker or as a CAM ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Wouldn’t mind that TOTW at all.... I’ll get Orban in all 3 of my picks :D

Just sold my IF Van Dijk for 300k, his 2nd IF will probably be around that price after lightning rounds :pac:

Having said that he's not gauranteed an inform so ill just buy him again if he isn't haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    See a lot of positive stuff being said about Zola, Was wondering do you guys play him as a Striker or as a CAM ?

I play him as Striker up beside potm Aub.
    He’s lethal around the box.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Rumored TOTW

Alisson
    Van Dijk
    Kolarov
    Orban
    Pjanic
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Mahrez
    Valencia (RM)
    Sane
    Kane

Probably getting Alisson and Kane..2 players I don’t need for my picks.
    De Gea is streets ahead of any other keeper in the bpl.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Would like a Bundesliga TOTW player who isn't Orban, having said that he could come in handy in an SBC, unsure whether to sell my Icon player and invest it through my squad, will wait till after this weekend either way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 yyt

Forrest scored 5 goals in two games. Surely he gets in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Totw 10 confirmed, what a bumper totw for the BF packs. I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t a sbc for a guaranteed totw player too.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1065258567358279680?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Stacked TOTW

Hopefully I get Mahrez, Winji, Van D, Kane, Alisson in my 2 red picks

Will probably get the Irish and Kosovo guys

Just sold my IF Van Dijk for 300k, his 2nd IF will probably be around that price after lightning rounds :pac:

Having said that he's not gauranteed an inform so ill just buy him again if he isn't haha.
    Inform Van Dijk down 30k already since TOTW announced, sometimes those leaks are helpful :)

I don’t know what’s happened my tactics.

But every time I get the ball, every player bar my two CBs charge forward, turning into a 2-0-8 formation :S

Like, I’m not complaining cause the swarm is murdering people. But it will 100% hurt me at the weekend.

Ramos is awesome btw. Cleans up everything.

Sweet,,back up to Div4..Although one loss will drop me back down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Sweet,,back up to Div4..Although one loss will drop me back down

Shouldn't do mate relegation from division 4 is 1500 and it takes up to 1700 to get there in first place.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Shouldn't do mate relegation from division 4 is 1500 and it takes up to 1700 to get there in first place.

1600 on pc for promotion. Must be 1400 then maybe .

• Advertisement

Major rumors of an IF sbc incoming for Friday.
    Some of those IF cards are ridiculous and undeserved.
    Time to Hoover up 83/84 rated cards

Have about 80 Informs now in my tradepile, should be able to cash in Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Who we all investing in anyway?

Aka who should I buy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Who we all investing in anyway?

Aka who should I buy...

I'm fully on olsen tomorrow morning good links for cheaper sbc league.

Tomorrow morning due to it being rewards morning

Edit* forgot about Sancho sbc and had jedvaj in there too

Have about 80 Informs now in my tradepile, should be able to cash in Friday.

80? Are you absolutely sure you have enough? :)
    I just brought Fabinho. Think i’ll sell him again and Hoover up Foster and Rondon

Blazer wrote: »
    80? Are you absolutely sure you have enough? :)
    I just brought Fabinho. Think i’ll sell him again and Hoover up Foster and Rondon

I'd have more if they were still at 12k :pac: think they're up at around 14k or so now so I'm gonna hold off and leave it at 80.

If any drop below 12k, gonna start grabbing them.

Lads, having so much fun today.
    Ramos becomes my first defender this year to score a hatRick (all from corners :P)
    Hernandez with 8 goals and 8 assists in 11 games
    Zola with 8/6 in 11

Just loving the two of them up front with Auba.

Told you Zola was awesome. Definitely best icon I've had in Fifa ever.

I think the Hernandez sbc pretty much confirmed there would be totw sbc on Friday.
    They had that as soon as the mkhitaryan one ended to prevent the prices of 83’s, 84’s and 85’s falling back down, people don’t get to restock, they buy packs when the sbc’s drop on Friday.

If it’s a repeatable sbc for a totw player people are going to rinse through so many IF’s trying to get the likes of van dijk.

They also had sbc’s last year on Black Friday for premier league players packs, la liga player packs etc that required 11 rare rare golds, so pick up as many rare golds at discard prices 700-800 because if that sbc drops, so many people will be doing the premier league one with the amount of premier league IF’s in packs.

All rare golds will rise to 1100-1200 minimum if this sbc comes.
    Giovinco is a great shout, he can be got at 700 on bid.
    Poor league but is Italian so easy link and has the double appeal of being 82 rated.
    If an 83 team is required for a repeatable sbc, 82’s will go up in price as people will mix in an 84 or 2 with 82’s and 83’s
    If a rare gold team is required all rare golds will go up to about 1200.

Very small rewards at 500 coins profit per card but relatively risk free.

• Advertisement

You two are starting to really tempt me for Zola, if I have enough coins left after the weekend I might give him a try.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement