Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You two are starting to really tempt me for Zola, if I have enough coins left after the weekend I might give him a try.

Go all in and get Socrates ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You two are starting to really tempt me for Zola, if I have enough coins left after the weekend I might give him a try.

His prime is cheap..and hell you can use it for another icon sbc if he's not to your liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

POTM AUBU is a sick, sick man.

4 games and 12 goals.

First game the dude is way better than me and is battering me ended the game 3-3 thanks to the main man.

Second game he scores an easy hattrick in a 4-0 win.

2 in the next and finally scores four.

He was worth even penny.

Best player I've ever used in UT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anyone do the sbc for the Swedish poty? Read a few reviews of him and people are saying he’s a great player to sub on.
    For the sake of an 82 rated squad I’ll give him a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Auba potm is insane alright. Hazard with finesse shots in so much better though. He's actually ridiculous. But for his price auba is good value.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I love both, but Auba is no slouch outside the box. He’s got a good few finesse shots for me. Not as good as Hazard for it, but still really fun.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, looking for advice on defence.

Currently running
    Auba - Hernandez
    Zola
    Hazard
    Lucas
    Fred
    Alonso XXXX XXXX XXXX
    XXXX

I've got 950k to spend, and am eyeballing up Ramos and something La Liga based.

Originally, I had planned on trying Keane or another icon over Fred, but Fred is doing so well for me, I really don't want to change him right now. Which is insnae for his price, but he's a terrier who pops up everywhere for me, and is by far the best CDM I've had my hands on this year. He's slightly more effective than Kante, but a fraction of the price.

So, I'm going to put the coins into my defence. I'm thinking something like....
    Alonso - Ramos - Varane - XXXX
    Curtois

Which leaves me with about 470k left. Could replace Lucas, and spend 470k on a rw/rb option.

Any suggestions?

What do you think of Fred at cdm?

Tried him there after I seen your set up and didn't find him great.. gonna go back to matic I think or pick up fabiniho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Tried him there after I seen your set up and didn't find him great.. gonna go back to matic I think or pick up fabiniho

I have him RCM in a 4321 with Fabinho in the middle. Fred is the workhorse of my team and pops up every few games with some goals. Switch to a 4231 when I’ve no control in midfield with Fred and Fabinho as CDMs. Both unreal there. Usually always dominate from then on.. great card for less than 3k.

My rtf Fabinho is wrecked around 70 mins even he had 94 stamina.
    Work rates are medium/medium so wtf?
    Matic has only 84 stamina and lasts longer than him.

Blazer wrote: »
    My rtf Fabinho is wrecked around 70 mins even he had 94 stamina.
    Work rates are medium/medium so wtf?
    Matic has only 84 stamina and lasts longer than him.

What's his interception settings on?

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    What's his interception settings on?

StAy back and cover center I think.

StAy back and cover center I think.

I mean is he on aggressive interceptions or normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Totw 10 confirmed, what a bumper totw for the BF packs. I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t a sbc for a guaranteed totw player too.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1065258567358279680?s=21
    Jesus what’s with the lack of La Liga IFs? It’s making other leagues much more appealing. Some problem positions especially either wing which could do with an IF as an option.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I mean is he on aggressive interceptions or normal.

Normal. :)

Got the inform Allison in my rewards this morning... untradeable but had been using kasper in goals since I used ederson in a SBC so he'll slot in nicely now.

Was gonna but lloris but I'll hold off for a bit and see how Allison goes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Prime Nakata in my untradables this morning, I'll take it 

Kolarov and pjanic in my player picks

Diego Costs highest out of rival rewards. Out of 8 packs which sucks.

Wijnaldum As my reward.

Tbh, probably the best red card I’ve ever gotten, but wow does his stats look horrid for an 84 IF.

Took the untradeables. Callejon and Jesus the best cards. And a 78 rated IF who probably will be too low a rating to ever use in an SBC ;/

I love him though can see that’s cause of my play style. He’s a bundle of energy in midfield, hassling for every ball that drops there. Chases everything, never runs low on stamina. His passing and shooting aren’t great so I have to lay everything off to someone else. But from the point of being an utter nuisance for my opponent, I think he’s great.

Batshauyi and Forrest as player picks.

Given the players available in totw10, that’s a bit disappointing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Alisson and jedvaj in player picks. Morata and ruffier highest rated in rivals rewards took the tradeable option. Will chance untradable option next time. Umtiti and rakitic in weekend league rewards. Very happy with those as I'm currently running a la liga team.

Batshauyi and Forrest as player picks.

Given the players available in totw10, that’s a bit disappointing

Got Bat and Orban.
    Gold 2 rewards my ass.

Got Bat and the Orban.
    Gold 2 rewards my ass.

It’s the hope that kills you!

When I seen the totw yesterday and there was so many players I’d of happily took

I haven’t got one player pick this year that’s in my team, I know they’re better than last year but it’d be nice to get 1 or 2 usable cards.
    (I use arnoutovic occasionally but doesn’t really suit my passing game)

Exaxtly. They just string you along and then laugh in your face.

Starting to mass bid on IFs at 13k. Bit higher than I'd usually go, but if there's an SBC this week, they will jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Had 2x3 choice selections

Got Collins, Forrest and Watson both times and got **** in my packs.

My mate does fut champs for the first time gets Alisson and Forrest and then pulls Varane and Prime Ococha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got nothing in my player picks this week as I didn't even bother redeeming like you suckers :p muhahaha :pac:

That why I'm happy take coins every week. 65k for rivals and minimum 45k the weekend league and then packs too I can nearly go buy rtf perisic for that and upgrade my team it just doesn't make sense taking rivals packs for me.

Took the coins this week for the first time. Hopefully put them to better use tomorrow than the packs would’ve been.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I always take the packs got pepe reina and a few other untradable 83 rated players I really should have taken the coins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement