Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Decent enough rewards from untradeable packs - Ederson, Dzeko, couple of 84's and duplicate of Jesus which I swapped.

Was running out of cards for sbcs so not too bad, also over 10 squad fitness added so there was some value.

Fut Champions rewards on the other hand - selection of 79/80/81 in my pick and packs. Glad I got to 11 wins so it wasn't limited to 84 LOL.

Definitely aiming at at least 14 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

wonski wrote: »

Definitely aiming at at least 14 this week.

No point it's just double the disappointment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There’s a number of 84 rated players after dropping this morning with people opening all their packs.

These could drop some more throughout the day but I’ve picked up a few now.

Here’s a few with good leagues and/or nations

Jorginho 4K (an absolute sbc dream with the Italian and prem links)
    Jonas 3.8k (links to guiliano who is cheapest 83 mid)
    Lacazette 4.1, French and prem
    B.silva 3.8k
    Benzema 4K
    Javi Martinez 4K, similar to Jorginho, the Spanish and bundesliga makes him so good for sbc’s
    Quaresma 4K
    Alejandro Gomez 4K
    Di Maria 4K
    Callejon 4K

I’d pick up at least 1 of each of these if you plan on doing sbc’s tomorrow, would be amazed if there wasn’t something that required an 83/84 squad, if a repeatable totw sbc comes in these will all go up a couple of k.

But there is an element of risk, if an sbc doesn’t appear these will all drop another 1.5k or so tomorrow so use your own judgement if you want to risk it :)

I didn’t go in too heavy, more so a few to use myself in sbc’s rather than buying dozens as “investments”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Absolutely nothing going for discard on Xbox.

Picked up 40 bats for around 20-22k pretty much as low risk as it gets this week. Should be a 30k card in a week or two

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Are they not tied to the week you got them in? Almost certain they said they were.

Also with regards to rewards, it's a risk. But if it pays off you're golden. I got auba last week, prime icon this week. Auba was useless to me as I had already done the SBC, just bad luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

With 4 Liverpool players this week if I don't manage a red liverpool player this week I never will :pac: Still excited to get Waston and Kamara to add to my useless red cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Got Bats in my one unlimited pick and then Orban in my WL reward packs. One 83 in my DR packs :/. Scooped up a few more 83s & 84s, transfer pile full of them and probably 50 rares... fingers crossed for some SBCs tomorrow now!

RossieMan wrote: »
    Are they not tied to the week you got them in? Almost certain they said they were.

Also with regards to rewards, it's a risk. But if it pays off you're golden. I got auba last week, prime icon this week. Auba was useless to me as I had already done the SBC, just bad luck.

They are, even if you open them next year you will get Forrest if lucky :)

wonski wrote:
    They are, even if you open them next year you will get Forrest if lucky

Thought that. Makes sense as the monthlies were the same last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jedvaj and Batshuayi in the picks for me....not bad, I guess. ****e in the packs but packed Jedvaj again in the 50k pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got an 81 and 84 ziyech as my picks. 83 Lucas Leiva was my only board out of the three packs. Up to 1.45 million which is what Gerrard was a few days ago but he's gone up to 1.55 now so I might hold off and invest in In Forms

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I was promoted from Division 6 to Division 5 at the weekend and had reached over 10,000 points before stopping. Hadn't played since Sunday but would've thought I'd have enough to stay in rank 3. Woke up this morning and claimed my rewards but it was for Division 6 rank 2. What's that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I was promoted from Division 6 to Division 5 at the weekend and had reached over 10,000 points before stopping. Hadn't played since Sunday but would've thought I'd have enough to stay in rank 3. Woke up this morning and claimed my rewards but it was for Division 6 rank 2. What's that all about?

It's based on the division you start the week in.

Your division rivals rewards are based on the division you were in when the week began (last Thursday at 7am)
    If you get promoted or relegated during the week it won’t effect your prizes for that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Oh right, thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s a number of 84 rated players after dropping this morning with people opening all their packs.

B.silva 3.8k
    Benzema 4K
    Javi Martinez 4K, similar to Jorginho, the Spanish and bundesliga makes him so good for sbc’s
    Quaresma 4K
    Alejandro Gomez 4K
    Di Maria 4K
    Callejon 4K

I’d pick up at least 1 of each of these if you plan on doing sbc’s tomorrow, would be amazed if there wasn’t something that required an 83/84 squad, if a repeatable totw sbc comes in these will all go up a couple of k.

But there is an element of risk, if an sbc doesn’t appear these will all drop another 1.5k or so tomorrow so use your own judgement if you want to risk it :)

I didn’t go in too heavy, more so a few to use myself in sbc’s rather than buying dozens as “investments”

Cheers, bought a bunch of those and will use them in SBCs. Also bought a bunch of Andre Grays/Delph/Smalling for 600/650 coins. I have sold a few of those today for 1200 already?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

nevelator wrote: »
    Hogey007 wrote: »

B.silva 3.8k
    Benzema 4K
    Quaresma 4K
    Alejandro Gomez 4K
    Di Maria 4K
    Callejon 4K

Cheers, bought a bunch of those and will use them in SBCs. Also bought a bunch of Andre Grays/Delph/Smalling for 600/650 coins. I have sold a few of those today for 1200 already?!?

After buying a few Smallings now for 650. Will hopefully make a profit on that tomorrow as a rare gold even though he is only 81 rated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 yyt

Got Obran in the select player with Forrest
    Then Obran again totw which was ok
    After that not a single player worth mentioning

I see that top traders are working hard selling Valencia with trainings for 190k...

2 hours later crying on twitter how they were unfairly banned.

There were about 20 with bids of over 170k in few minutes.

For a minute I thought it was his going rate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Bought loads of smallings on ps4.

Around 45 @ 750 coins.

Listed them all for 1400 BIN and sold 5 in the first cycle...

Gonna stock up on them for tomorrow now..

Edit: on ps4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Sane from one of my player picks, about time my previous best pull was Suso

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Anyone using ter Stegen in their team? Want to swap out my German sub keeper Baumann for WL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Prices of some players have risen a bit again in past couple hours will probably drop again tomorrow night when people start opening packs but then ea will have planned for that already with some sbc I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Thinking I might sell off my Informs now for the small profit instead of waiting for something to drop, I'm in two minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Bought loads of smallings on ps4.

Around 45 @ 750 coins.

Listed them all for 1400 BIN and sold 5 in the first cycle...

Gonna stock up on them for tomorrow now..

Edit: on ps4

Nice one, bought a stack for 700-800 and have already sold 6x for 1300-1400.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Prices of some players have risen a bit again in past couple hours will probably drop again tomorrow night when people start opening packs but then ea will have planned for that already with some sbc I'd imagine.

Weekend league starting tomorrow so all premium cards rise a bit as always.

The whole packs opening can be a bit misleading as we now have grand opening of packs every Thursday morning followed by players getting ready for wl.

I will just keep playing and forget about the whole crash. It is going to happen, but I want to have a team worth playing with as well.

On one hand players investing in 81-84 cards yet expecting crash tomorrow on the other. Makes no sense as those cards will be hit badly first imo.

The price of the Hernandez sbc dropped to just under 100k (it was 135k the other day) so I decided to do it, thinking, ah maybe I’ll have a bit of pack luck and I’d like that Hernandez card to sub on late in games.

Not even a board again! That’s about 200k worth of packs I’ve opened today through weekend league and this sbc and the best thing I’ve got was a consumable! (Cf to cam that went for 4K)

Thankfully we’ll have the marquee matchups along shortly to save the day :D looking forward to that small silver players pack.

Yea investing at this stage is ridiculous. And the amount of profit being made isn't even worth talking about. 2000 coins profit for 40k invested isn't a good return.

If Tottenham Chelsea is not part of the marquee matchups today then I give up. Last te they skipped Manchester derby.

Obviously to complete it you won't need a single player from these clubs, more like 1 pl player, but still would be nice for it to be more predictable.

Maybe they will do something more exciting so we all get rid of more premium cards ahead of Black Friday sale and sbcs though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just added it up if I sell all my informs now considering EA tax I'll make an extra 142k profit and think I'm happy enough with that, they'll probably be required tomorrow and I'll be kicking myself if they shoot up by more but feck it gonna cash in.

Edit: I'll actually get a lot more than I thought I didn't think they went up to 15k.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement