Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Can you change the position of Weekend League Rewards Players Picks?

e.g RW -> RF/RM ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bundesliga and J1 league sbc up.
    To be honest everyone of those cards looks crap this year.
    Hopefully the BPL is a lot better

Frisbee wrote: »
    Can you change the position of Weekend League Rewards Players Picks?

e.g RW -> RF/RM ?

Yep you can. Just did it to my Quaresma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Not going to do them but don't agree they all look crap so far... I'd say that gnabry looks a good card and I bet the podolski card is sick on the left boot from outside the box

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

80 bought at average of 12k

80 sold at 15250

Profit after tax 199000

Easyyy

t5hyfq.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Christmas kums early :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got IF pjanic in my marquee matchups rewards after all my b!tching and moaning about packs earlier.

Which one would ye pick lads?

Team A
    30ax4r9.jpg

Team B
    9hjewn.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Redzer7 wrote: »
    80 bought at average of 12k

80 sold at 15250

Profit after tax 199000

Easyyy

I've realized this is the best (or at least, easiest) way to make coins this year. Nearly every 80-81 discard card has rise 3k by the end of the week after it comes out. So I'm buying at 10-12k, upping them by 4k and then within two weeks, they sell. Replace week on week, and let it become an easy, steady income.

I'm super fascinated to see how I do this week in Weekend League. I've been mauling people in Divisions, and am at 1460 skill points. The closest I've ever been to Div 4. Popping 5 or 6 past everyone. The best form I've been in since the game started.

Sooo....does that translate into more than my typical 11 wins? Can a positive mindset and belief in myself carry me up to an extra three wins? Or will it just land me the usual 11 wins I get when my team is worth a fraction of the cost.

Duffy IF selling for 22k.

Sold my 2 and picked up 4 rusnak with the money (11-12k each)

Both 81 rated and if it’s the same sbc for totw player as last year chemistry wasn’t that high, 50 I think.
    Just picked up 4 David villas at 700 each to get the mls link to rusnak and can then link villa to aduriz etc

• Advertisement

Team A
    30ax4r9.jpg

Team B
    9hjewn.jpg

What a luxury to have :) 2 super teams!

I’d probably go for vieira as I loved his card last year but never used veron so no real basis for comparison other than vieira is superb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20181122-210949.jpg

Slowly but surely getting rid if them boring gold colours :)

I had rtf hamsick and savic in midfield and for some strange reason I just didn't like them together so I went back to Matuidi and Allan i just find two of them and their workrates control midfield better. I might try savic again over the weekend.

Much difference between Best 88 and his prime?
    Apart from a better liver.

Definitely pick Viera over Veron but could be close with Verona prime and you already have Fabinho beside him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

jayo26 wrote: »
    Screenshot-20181122-210949.jpg

Slowly but surely getting rid if them boring gold colours :)

I had rtf hamsick and savic in midfield and for some strange reason I just didn't like them together so I went back to Matuidi and Allan i just find two of them and their workrates control midfield better. I might try savic again over the weekend.

If you want rid of that boring gold Ronaldo tell me when you're listing him for 200k and I'll try snipe him for ya

First time getting Weekend League Rewards. Only got Silver 1 so wasn't expecting much.

van Dijk, Mahrez or some discard IF!

Delighted, went with van Dijk as really enjoy Willian at RM and hopefully have that IF Pedro next week. The packs got me nothing really, think Marquinhos was the best. Rival rewards I packed Casemiro which is the best I've gotten from them so far. So all in all a good day.

Having that red card in the team :cool:

First time getting Weekend League Rewards. Only got Silver 1 so wasn't expecting much.

Delighted, went with van Dijk as really enjoy Willian at RM and hopefully have that IF Pedro next week. The packs got me nothing really, think Marquinhos was the best. Rival rewards I packed Casemiro which is the best I've gotten from them so far. So all in all a good day.

Nice going I have had two player picks each week and haven't had one red card I can use in my team. I did get 91 Godin but I never use him.

I’ve Quaresma who I use an a supesub.
    Find him better than potm Lucas

Blazer wrote: »
    Much difference between Best 88 and his prime?
    Apart from a better liver.

Definitely pick Viera over Veron but could be close with Verona prime and you already have Fabinho beside him.

Not sure to be honest I've only ever used Prime Best and he's been unreal.

I like the thought of Vieira but that means having to sell Prime Best and go to baby Best, decisions decisions :pac:

I used 88 best for about 80 games before i got Ronaldo I played him on 7 chem as a striker and he was easily getting a goal a game for me I know the middle best I didn't like looks of because of his stamina was lower.

Just packed Higuain from the AC Milan Marquee Matchup SBC as well. Runs like the would almost make you consider buying packs :pac:

• Advertisement

Did the entire marquee and got Gnarby as my best pick from 5 packs.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I used 88 best for about 80 games before i got Ronaldo I played him on 7 chem as a striker and he was easily getting a goal a game for me I know the middle best I didn't like looks of because of his stamina was lower.

Yeah think Prime has 41 goals in 38 games for me playing RF in a 4-3-2-1. He does be scoring headers and volleys the lot :pac: Just pulled the trigger and got Prime Veron. Managed to snipe IF Robertson too. Gonna wait till tomorrow to Get SIF Van Dijk when he drops in price and my team is complete.

Yeah think Prime has 41 goals in 38 games for me playing RF in a 4-3-2-1. He does be scoring headers and volleys the lot :pac: Just pulled the trigger and got Prime Veron. Managed to snipe IF Robertson too. Gonna wait till tomorrow to Get SIF Van Dijk when he drops in price and my team is complete.

Have played over 50 games with Ronaldo and Socrates now and both have over 60 goals each and now perisic on the left is getting a goal a game :):):)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've realized this is the best (or at least, easiest) way to make coins this year. Nearly every 80-81 discard card has rise 3k by the end of the week after it comes out. So I'm buying at 10-12k, upping them by 4k and then within two weeks, they sell. Replace week on week, and let it become an easy, steady income.

I'm super fascinated to see how I do this week in Weekend League. I've been mauling people in Divisions, and am at 1460 skill points. The closest I've ever been to Div 4. Popping 5 or 6 past everyone. The best form I've been in since the game started.

Sooo....does that translate into more than my typical 11 wins? Can a positive mindset and belief in myself carry me up to an extra three wins? Or will it just land me the usual 11 wins I get when my team is worth a fraction of the cost.

Div4 is just a sweat fest. No skill, just Tika taka the whole time. Boring as ****.
    I was all excited getting back into it and played about 5 games where every single game was the exact same.
    I relegated myself after that ****e. There’s no way i’d Play fifa that way for the rest of the year, I’d just quit then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You should see division 2. It's such a task going for rank 3 each week. I generally get enough points in WL and about 5-6 rival games to do it. You'd go mad if you had to play anymore.

They've ruined the weekly gameplay by not having a casual gamemode anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »

you can play online single matchs?

i know not a great alternative but much more casual and gun-ho! :pac:

Ok so I wasn’t aware of the “unassigned glitch” until the other day, I’ve used it now to pick up around 150 81/82 discard golds and some more of the cheaper 83’s

Tried to vary the players I was picking up a bit rather than all the one player so I can easily put together a team with them myself for sbc’s and rinse through them or else just sell them

All got for 800 or les

Lingard x 10
    Smalling x 15
    Zaha x 10
    Arnoutovic x 10
    Stones x 10
    Gueye x 10
    Herrera x 10 (a couple of those at 900)
    Pastore x 10
    Biglia x 10
    Romanogli x 5 (850)
    Mussachio x 5
    Luis Alberto x 5

Anyone that doesn’t know what the unassigned glitch is, when you use BIN on console you can ‘exit and sort later’ instead of assigning players.

Downside is, you can’t open packs so don’t do it with anything other than discards.
    If this doesn’t work out today, I can easily quick sell all and cut my loses with 100/150 per card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

How do you even find a time to play Hogey :)

Some dedication, but it does pays off so why not.

As for online single matches they are very relaxed compared to rivals, good to try new tactics and players and complete objectives.

You get some crazy players sometimes who try to score with a goalkeeper etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote:
    you can play online single matchs?

And not finish a game because of rage quitters? Great craic alright.

WL is the casual game mode now, very strange.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    You should see division 2. It's such a task going for rank 3 each week. I generally get enough points in WL and about 5-6 rival games to do it. You'd go mad if you had to play anymore.

I never realised playing so much weekend mode would give you enough points for Rank 1.
    This was the first week I finished rank 1 in division as I played 23 games in div 1 and a few during the week which was enough.
    I really wished Weekend mode would run Fri-Mon to give me a chance to get those games in and that way I could slacken off midweek.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement