Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The reason you finish rank 1 in div 3 or 4 is because the rewards are terrible. Even div 2 they're very poor. Rank 3 seems to generally be the best in every division.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    The reason you finish rank 1 in div 3 or 4 is because the rewards are terrible. Even div 2 they're very poor. Rank 3 seems to generally be the best in every division.

I was in div5.
    You stay in the rank regarding rewards that you started in that week regardless if you get promoted or relegated.
    I must check out rank 3 rewards.

Also upcoming upgrades for dynamic cards.
    My Alonso goes to 86...sweeeet

dkzskd3x3zz11.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Also upcoming upgrades for dynamic cards.
    My Alonso goes to 86...sweeeet

dkzskd3x3zz11.png

Nice, I’d forgot that they jumped from 84 to 86.

Going to sell my ucl mendy now for 68k, I only paid 48k for it and that was before I got Alonso, very little difference in ucl mendy and his base card, def not worth 68k so I’ll cash in now Incase there’s ucl cards in sbc’s today and price plummets again

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Nice, I’d forgot that they jumped from 84 to 86.

Going to sell my ucl mendy now for 68k, I only paid 48k for it and that was before I got Alonso, very little difference in ucl mendy and his base card, def not worth 68k so I’ll cash in now Incase there’s ucl cards in sbc’s today and price plummets again

I don’t think any of those UCL cards are worth it. People only get them for the pretty colour :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ultimate Black Friday starts at 2pm. Not sure if its just packs or sbcs as well.

wonski wrote: »
    Ultimate Black Friday starts at 2pm. Not sure if its just packs or sbcs as well.

They’lll run both to eat up cards as well

I don’t think any of those UCL cards are worth it. People only get them for the pretty colour :)

Yeah me :D

Ucl mendy and matic both went for 70k each.
    Nice unexpected income.

Hopefully the scream cards shapeshift today and I can offload veratti and shaqiri for a nice profit too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tah and Alonso getting a nice boost is awesome. Upgrades my squad without having to spend any further cash.

Alonso could be end game tier too as time goes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

The normal blue ones ain't but the rtf cards definitely are I have florenzi, cuadrado, savic and perisic all play better then their base cards and all will be upgraded in few weeks again.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    The normal blue ones ain't but the rtf cards definitely are I have florenzi, cuadrado, savic and perisic all play better then their base cards and all will be upgraded in few weeks again.

obviously :D
    I have Fab and Davison myself so a nice little boost.
    Fab is doing fantastic for me..except he's knackered towards the of a game even with 94 stamina. Like you said I must check his custom tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jayo26 wrote: »

Perisic opinion? Considering draining the last of my coins for now into it as an upgrade, found his gold to be probably my best non-special card so far this year...

Zola is good and all, but he literally can only play one position, CAM. He's absolutely useless every else.
    Granted I have a strike force of Bale and POTM Auba so he can't get ahead of either of them up top. Hazard is a much better CAM too.

Zola is good and all, but he literally can only play one position, CAM. He's absolutely useless every else.
    Granted I have a strike force of Bale and POTM Auba so he can't get ahead of either of them up top. Hazard is a much better CAM too.

I moved him to striker in 424 formation paired with Aub and he's a goal machine.
    Played 23 WL games with him last weekend- Scored 30 goals and 8 assists.
    To say he's useless is ridiculous. I found his dribbling is way ahead of Hazard even though they're basically the same player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've not tried him outside of CAM but I just adore him.

I honestly think his long shots are broken. The number of rockets I score barely grazing the shoot button with my back to the net is unreal.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've not tried him outside of CAM but I just adore him.

I honestly think his long shots are broken. The number of rockets I score barely grazing the shoot button with my back to the net is unreal.

His base long shots are 90, and his curve is 90 also I think so that helps bigtime as well.
    I use the hawk chem on him and brings his positioning, shot power to 99
    with finishing at 97

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Is there a way to check what chem cards are considered best for each player?

Or somewhere that would show the difference between them?

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Futbin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

wonski wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »

Futbin ;)

Cheers mate! Usually just play the game don't know a whole lot about trading and stuff first year really trying!

Black Friday starting in 15 mins. Hopefully an SBC

• Advertisement

Black Friday starting in 15 mins. Hopefully an SBC

Hopefully several ;)

83’s & 84’s are gonna crash so bad if not needed by about 6 o clock.

Reading people who have hundreds in their unassigned.

Would be typical ea to completely go against that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hopefully several ;)

83’s & 84’s are gonna crash so bad if not needed by about 6 o clock.

Reading people who have hundreds in their unassigned.

Would be typical ea to completely go against that

I reckon tomorrow is pretty likely, give today a chance to be packs only, then stir it again with SBCs tomorrow.

No SBCs yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Best of TOTW in packs now, some set of players!

Hopefully drives SIF Van Dijk down :D

Redzer7 wrote: »
      Hopefully drives SIF Van Dijk down :D

More special cards on the market, less chance of packing him, i can only imagine his price goes up?

More special cards on the market, less chance of packing him, i can only imagine his price goes up?

Nah his price will crumble IMO, there'll be thousands more people opening packs so he'll be packed more despite there being more special cards on the market. Here's hoping anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

SBC's available from 6pm

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
        SBC's available from 6pm

Looks like Black Friday will last one hour for me :)

Won't touch these packs with a bargepole anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
      Advertisement