Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

jayo26 wrote: »
    What console do you have? You should be able download and install it now on ps4 or Xbox.

PS4 i didnt realise i could do that
    Have it rocking on download now though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Bleeding que outside smyths fonthill for fifa...

Did you end up getting it on Xbox or PS noob?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

What's the craic with players randomly decided to do some weak shot with their side foot randomly - is there a way to stop it? Have Inaki Williams and it's like he's glitched. Every time I shoot, I get that stupid animation no matter how much I power up the shot. He can only score from 12 yards or closer....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No it's broken. It's currently their no 1 priority to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bleeding que outside smyths fonthill for fifa...

Did you end up getting it on Xbox or PS noob?

Got it on ps4 cos you told me ya weren't gonna play UT ya snake ha

• Advertisement

Got it on ps4 cos you told me ya weren't gonna play UT ya snake ha

That was before I realised UT was good :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Your called Fabian delph from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

v3ttel wrote:
    What's the craic with players randomly decided to do some weak shot with their side foot randomly - is there a way to stop it? Have Inaki Williams and it's like he's glitched. Every time I shoot, I get that stupid animation no matter how much I power up the shot. He can only score from 12 yards or closer....

How does something like this get through testing? It happens every game and is so obvious and weird looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Six games played so far in Rivals and five penalties awarded (2 against me) considering i and my opponents already have high rated defenders that figure seems a bit high

Your called Fabian delph from now on.

Have you opened it up yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Six games played so far in Rivals and five penalties awarded (2 against me) considering i and my opponents already have high rated defenders that figure seems a bit high

I've about 50 games played and only seen about 5 penos mate. Overhead kicks have even levelled out just defend the near edge of six yard box from corners is all I'll say.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone used Lacazette?

I really wanna give that If Payet a whirl, and Lacazette let's me keep my CL Rashford in play with him too. But not sure whether to splash the coins on him, or go with lumping balls into Giroud :P

Is there any guesses who will be getting a O2W card tonight.

I'm guessing Jorgihno, Fred, Promes, Higuin, Keita are in contention.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone used Lacazette?

I really wanna give that If Payet a whirl, and Lacazette let's me keep my CL Rashford in play with him too. But not sure whether to splash the coins on him, or go with lumping balls into Giroud :P

Didn’t find him great at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone used Lacazette?

I’m using him and find him good, good pace and finishing, played the first few games of rivals without him and really Happy with him so far since buying him (For a starter team,had been using R9 for last 6 months on fifa18 so a bit of getting used to having a crap team again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot_20180928-103647.jpg

40 games and 50 goals for lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

When do you get the preorder packs does anyone know, don't really wanna buy players till I open a few packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    When do you get the preorder packs does anyone know, don't really wanna buy players till I open a few packs

They're only once a week no?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

is potm out today

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So bought the game, feels different to the trial, im still winning matches, but not scoring as many goals as during the trial, more incredible saves by the opposition keeper and my players despite been better then what i started out with misplace passes alot more then they did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

They're only once a week no?

Yeah but wondering when you get the first set don't think I've got them yet at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Each Sunday.

Their only gold jumbos, I wouldn't expect to pack anything in them. Its a bonus if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Pre-Order packs normally come out around 1:00am on a Monday morning, same time as Squad Battle rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

RossieMan wrote: »
    Each Sunday.

Their only gold jumbos, I wouldn't expect to pack anything in them. Its a bonus if you do.

I packed Manolas in my first one which was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

seamie78 wrote: »
    is potm out today

Yeah it should be, I remember from last season they came out at different times, the Aguero one was 2 or 3pm, the first salah one was 11am, I read on twitter there could be champions league sbc’s today too, if that happens it’ll be at 6 but potm could drop anytime.

Its normally 11am on a friday (think this is when the clocks go back?)
    Aguero's and Salah's were late as Aguero was training with Argentina for an upcoming match so they didn't get the award to him till later in the day (their morning time) and for Salah I think Liverpool was playing in Europe the previous night so he wasn't available till later in the day again.
    I reckon everything for the first time will kick off at 6pm today.

p151148023.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Otw cards will be announced at 6pm, had a message on console earlier wit countdown.

wonski wrote: »
    Otw cards will be announced at 6pm, had a message on console earlier wit countdown.

they're a bit meh this year aren't they?
    No wonder they put Ronaldo in as in previous years its always been young players under 30 but since most transfers are fairly crap this year it was easy to see why.
    A Ronaldo otw card would be pretty awesome. Probably easily go for 3 million plus.

Anybody use Rakitic or Saul, looking for a partner to Kondogbia in a 424.

Also is Keylor Navas good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

RossieMan wrote: »
    No it's broken. It's currently their no 1 priority to fix.

Do you mean it should be their no 1 priority or have they actually committed to fixing? If so, where did you see it?
    How does something like this get through testing? It happens every game and is so obvious and weird looking.

Yeah, I'm not sure. At first I thought it must be intentional - it seems glaringly obvious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement