Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    What do you think this will do yo the market?

Being able to buy a pack with a totw player in it might make people panic sell to buy them?

Depends if it’s repeatable or not, if it’s not repeatable the price of 83’s 84’s will fall as everyone has already prepared for this so won’t need to buy any, people who have stockpiled hundreds of these will start selling them off.

If it’s repeatable I’d imagine all 83’s and 84’s will rise a good bit as people rinse through this looking for the IF Neymar etc.

You could also see a little decrease in meta gold players as people sell players to keep doing these.

I have my 83’s and 84’s from yesterday, not buying anymore as it could really go either way depending on the repeatable element

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anyone else get an issue where it puts your dm at RW and your RW at dm when changing quick formations in game.

Not ideal have Mbappe dm and naingollan rw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anyone else get an issue where it puts your dm at RW and your RW at dm when changing quick formations in game.

Not ideal have Mbappe dm and naingollan rw

Knew something was up last night when I started using a new tactic. It completely messed me up. It had Van Dijk playing RM. Just turned off the PS4 in frustration :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Finished 16-14 in WL.

Very frustrating not to get the 17th win only my second ever though and got 17 in my first so not so bad.

Hard to take when I was 13-5 at one stage and looked like I'd sail to my target of 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finished 16-14 in WL.

Very frustrating not to get the 17th win only my second ever though and got 17 in my first so not so bad.

Hard to take when I was 13-5 at one stage and looked like I'd sail to my target of 17.

leave a few games for Sunday...I find it easier to get a few wins on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Finished 16-14 in WL.

Don't know how you do it lads, played one match this morning 3-0 up after 20 mins skipping each goal and then my passing turns to sh*t. He comes back watching every replay and we go to extra time. I score at the end of the first half sshhh and dab..I feel like I'm doing it to the gameplay. I get the win and turn off my Xbox. I'm going to go unbeaten this weekend league

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

8-12

On a losing streak now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Blazer wrote: »
    Finished 16-14 in WL.

leave a few games for Sunday...I find it easier to get a few wins on it.

Defo should have done this.

My problem is I usually wouldn't have the time to play that much fifa over the weekend so try get as many in as fast as possible

My problem is I usually wouldn't have the time to play that much fifa over the weekend so try get as many in as fast as possible

In the same boat.
    I'm working 7am-7pm this weekend so I'm aiming for 7 wins spread out over the 3 nights. Maybe 11 if I feel like grinding out a few on Sunday night.
    But I find if I'm on a losing streak..just turn it off and come back to it either later on or the following day. Makes a world of difference.

10-11, was 10-8, defeats have started.

Was 2 up in the last 2 games and it was as if my team was downgraded to a bronze team mid game, they couldn’t string 2 passes together.

Get 2 or 3 more in before united match and done for the day then.

• Advertisement

8-14

I was 8-8 at one stage. But just getting mauled now. Can’t score, can’t pass. Can’t believe it’s the same team I was killing people with even last night....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Same as this, only have bit of Friday and small bit of Saturday so just try cram them in :pac: ended up going 6-8 with the super team so gave it a break bought a cheapish (200k) Serie A team and ive won 4 on the bounce. Seriously considerong selling my big players and sitting on the coins :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

12-7 I'll probably scape to my usual 17 wins I don't really care as long as I have 2×4 player picks.

What a pr!ck feghouli is!!

Did the ucl rare player sbc, RM.......Algerian flag......ah nice one, ucl mahrez for my team........then this guy who I didn’t even know existed pops up!

Make sure you do the ucl rare sbc and keep your player, with absolutely everyone stocked up on 83’s it wouldn’t surprise me if they make a ucl rare player or 2 a requirement in the totw sbc.

They didn’t release them last night and today for no reason.
    I’ve got a few now but seem to have got a temp ban for mass bidding, how long does that last?

Sterling looking good for potm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Keep getting error message 'Your profile doesn't have the right privilage to access this feature, press yes if you want to access this feature'
    When I do I'm kicked back to the same screen.

Any ideas?

Jesus, walking away from this today.

Now 8-16

I needed three wins from 14 games to get my 11. Now I need three from six.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Now 8-16

move zola up front..sweat goals galore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Zola isn't all you say he is. He might work in rivals, but in WL he's just too small and gets pushed off the ball far too easily. I've been he'd him for Sane again. Will be trading him back in when the next SBC drops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Now 8-16

Im 0-5, the amount of goals i concede from deflections, i mean, he passes, it just hits my player, deflects to another of his players and he scores, i counted 11 in 4 games like that, still winning in rival matches, the difference in the 2 competitions gameplay wise is unreal

RossieMan wrote: »
    Zola isn't all you say he is. He might work in rivals, but in WL he's just too small and gets pushed off the ball far too easily. I've been he'd him for Sane again. Will be trading him back in when the next SBC drops.

I find the opposite. I suppose its because I play differently from Rivals and its all about getting the goals for WL..but in WL he's a goal machine for me and carries the entire team.
    Even last night I was 2-0 down and he saved my ass to finish 3-2 at the death..hattrick from him.
    Last week he had 30 goals from 23 WL games...use his passing ability to split the defense and get onto end balls...

move zola up front..sweat goals galore.

My worry is his strength for me is his rockets from outside the box. I’d worry pushing him up would take that away a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Upgrade sbcs available for 4 days. Will complete a couple of them :)

League upgrade sbc’s available now.

The premier league one will be popular with the amount of premier league players IF’s available

Edit: wonski beat me to it.

My worry is his strength for me is his rockets from outside the box. I’d worry pushing him up would take that away a bit.

Depends on whether you do the 1 2 touch passing with him.
    Most of my goals with him are in the box. A few from outside but about 80% inside the box.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    League upgrade sbc’s available now.

The premier league one will be popular with the amount of premier league players IF’s available

Edit: wonski beat me to it.

I was going to do about 30-40 packets and then realised...
    I need Walker, Kante or De Bruyne. That's it.
    My team doesn't really need anything apart from that.

Got Lloris..is he any good this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Got Lloris..is he any good this year?

hes one of the worst for long shots. Absolutely terrible at crosses too.

Packed Fabinho myself, not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lloris has been my saving grace this year....makes a lot of impossible saves and has won me a lot of games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement