Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pjanic 87 IF is going for 35k on ps4

Surely worth it for future sbc’s

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    You playing him as striker with someone beside him?

Oh you have to. I play potm Aub beside him.
    1 2 touch passing all the way and inside the box Zola just buries it.
    I had prime Del Piero Last year and to me Zola is far far better this year.
    Now maybe Del Piero is awesome this year as well//

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Invested all my coins in IF Jedvaj

Bought 43 of him :)

12-13k each

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=779&height=439

unknown.png

There is some comparisons for people who care. Hes not that good. Don't waste your icon pick if you have any other decent attacking players. I wouldn't do Icon set 3 to be honest.

It must be you man and your style of play.
    Zola is outscoring Hazard and potm Aub for me.
    Same goes for TSC who loves him as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote: »
    It must be you man and your style of play.
    Zola is outscoring Hazard and potm Aub for me.
    Same goes for TSC who loves him as well.

Must be. As i said, higher divisions and latter parts of FUT champs he's literally unplayable. He has no stam, no strength. Hes just an improved Lucas.

We must have a rematch and you can show me how to use him properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Holy crap.... Just packed IF Kane (untradeable) will go great with the 88 sturridge I did yesterday.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I opened 6 upgrades packs, 4 prem a ligue 1 and a serie a

Got Hamsik, Fernandinho and then IF martial.

Delighted with IF martial, often use his base card from bench.

Mine is untradeable but was just checking his price and he’s nearly halved since yesterday 170k down to 90k

Def opportunity to make money once they go back out of packs Wednesday,

Picked up IF Valencia too for 25k, wasn’t going to bother as he’s RM but at that price I’ll give him a try and either resell when price goes up or use in sterling potm sbc if he doesn’t rise much when out of packs

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Are you able to use your player pick players in these upgrade SBCs? Trying on the phone and having no luck with it. Thought I read you could previously.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Different people want different things from their players.

Jayo loves Ronaldo. I couldn't get him firing at all.
    Me and Blazer love Zola. Rossie couldn't get him firing.

Doesn't make a player "useless". Just proves different people enjoy different types of players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Think we can all agree on one thing...

POTM AUBU is worth every. Single. Penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Did one untradeable totw and got Allison. Delighted with that, but is he better then Buffon? It seems everyone is using Allison.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Must be. As i said, higher divisions and latter parts of FUT champs he's literally unplayable. He has no stam, no strength. Hes just an improved Lucas.

We must have a rematch and you can show me how to use him properly!

If it was just rivals dude I might agree with you but in weekend league he’s definitely doing the biz.
    Now I am becoming a bit of a sweaty player with him in WL whereas in rivals I’m more shoot past the halfway line.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 yyt

Packs are totally rubbish. I havent got a decent players since week one
    And Pogba is totally worth it

Has anyone tried Marcelo at lb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

yyt wrote: »

Live Pogba since I got him. I tried both Marcelo and Sandro and prefer Sandro myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

blaa85 wrote: »
    Did one untradeable totw and got Allison. Delighted with that, but is he better then Buffon? It seems everyone is using Allison.

For Premier league De Gea is the beast I think.

I use my red Szczesny in serie a and pl hybrid and he is really good. Has his bad moments, but many times saved me when most needed. Long shots don't surprise him at all.

Had though games against Alisson, Ederson and Buffon, they are all good. But only when my opponent has them :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 yyt

blaa85 wrote: »
    Live Pogba since I got him. I tried both Marcelo and Sandro and prefer Sandro myself.

Sandro doesnt work for me Veron and Umtiti so need to match to La Liga for chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

IF Pickford is the man imo, Alison is scared to catch the ball, bloody punches everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Liamalone wrote: »
    IF Pickford is the man imo, Alison is scared to catch the ball, bloody punches everything!

Best I've used so far is Ederson but used him in an SBC and packed an untradeable Allison so been using him since.

Used him in weekend league and didn't think he was great, pulled off a few excellent saves but can get caught out badly at times.

I'd say degea is the best but for value for money it's hard to beat ederson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

yyt wrote: »

Had him at LB

Found him to be a complete liability from crosses from the other side, the guy refuses to jump.

I have started using Felipe Luiz and found him better already for my style.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I did 10 of the premium Italian league sbc earlier but when I opened them they were all Spanish league sbc I thought I'd done the wrong one but they just sent me another 10 Italian packs I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Got Valencia and Ozil in pl upgrade so gonna do tradeable totw one to get rid of Collins.

I hope it isn't going to be Collins again!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

FUT Haiku

Did one SBC

Of course it's f*cking Collins

Won't do that again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

6-1 after my first 7 and really enjoying using sturridge apart from when EA decides that a two star weak foot means the reemergence of the finesse shot bug where every shot is a soft finesse regardless of input.

The one loss was maddening. The guy had all the high rated pl IFs as red cards so he was obviously better but his two goals were a 180 degree first time finess and a cross from zaha to potm lucas who somehow beat my Kimpembe in a aerial battle.

I have 1.37 million after selling my olsens and doing sturridge along with navas and pages of J-league players to sell so I'm just hoping to play enough to get gold 2 and add another 45k to the total.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Did another TOTW SBC... walkout, Brazilian flags..... Alisson.... nearly lost my **** at the Brazilian flags thinking Neymar :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did another TOTW SBC... walkout, Brazilian flags..... Alisson.... nearly lost my **** at the Brazilian flags thinking Neymar :(

Don't Think you will get one of the best of totw I'd say Its just for the totw10

wonski wrote: »
    Got Valencia and Ozil in pl upgrade so gonna do tradeable totw one to get rid of Collins.

I hope it isn't going to be Collins again!

Ziyech, done with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Don't Think you will get one of the best of totw I'd say Its just for the totw10

I’ve seen some people pack Mbappe and the likes on Twitter from those SBCs

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

I am absolutely sick to the boll1x of dominating games and still losing because of poxy scripting or sh1te game mechanics!
    I've no problem getting mauled by decent players but the game gifting other teams goals is infuriating,it is genuinely more fun trading and building teams than playing a game!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Pjanic 87 IF is going for 35k on ps4

Surely worth it for future sbc’s

christ an IF 87 for that price.
    He's 42k on PC so snapped him up.

Those totw pack weights are ****in awful. Done with them now.
    Better off rinsing your cards in the 2 player packs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement