Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    christ an IF 87 for that price.
    He's 42k on PC so snapped him up.

Those totw pack weights are ****in awful. Done with them now.
    Better off rinsing your cards in the 2 player packs.

Yeah prices have began to rise again on ps4 too

Pjanic at 42k now
    Martial up to 110k (was 85 last night)
    Valencia up to 30k, got him at 25
    And finally van dijk up to 360k, bought him at 330.

Hell of a lot to pay for a centre back but Sanchez has been immense for me and hoping vvd will be similar.
    If he is, I can sell on Bailly IF for 125k

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Managed to get Gold 2 in the final game which finished 8-4. Absolutely delighted with that as I finished Silver 1 in my first WL of Fifa 19 a few weeks back.

I packed IF Batshuayi from the untradeable SBC and he’s an absolute monster. 27 goals in 20 games, he’s always in the right spot to smash it home. He was going for just 19k when I checked last night, great bargain.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-18

Bugger me, that’s depressing considering how optamistic I was going in. Doesn’t matter if I have a good week or a bad week, can’t get past 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    11-18

Bugger me, that’s depressing considering how optamistic I was going in. Doesn’t matter if I have a good week or a bad week, can’t get past 11.

what formation are you using?
    U still using Meyler's tactics?

what formation are you using?
    U still using Meyler's tactics?

Used a 4-1-2-1-2 with wide players.

I tried Meylers tactics briefly but that really weren’t suiting me at all. Must try them again though or at least go looking for something else tactics wise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The draft is actually a joke at the moment, its free wins given the quality of players in it with the Weekly objective.

15-0 rage quit at half time, he was still trying god bless him.

I tried Meylers tactics briefly but that really weren’t suiting me at all. Must try them again though or at least go looking for something else tactics wise

try 424. It allows you to have both LW/RW along with 2 strikers and 2 defensive midfielders.
    I was using 4321 and Hazard and Sterling playing LF/RF were getting most of my goals. Now I find that its my strikers getting the vast majority of them but it still leaves me the width for Hazard and Sterling to get inside also.
    I use Matic and Fabinho as CDM but Fab is fairly knackered by the end of 90 mins so I normally sub him in the 70-80 minutes to keep the pressure on in midfield.
    I'm still using Meyler's custom tactics for this formation and I don't switch it up.
    So far my best record is 17-6 in WL and my average win % is around 70% on average.

RossieMan wrote: »
    The draft is actually a joke at the moment, its free wins given the quality of players in it with the Weekly objective.

15-0 rage quit at half time, he was still trying god bless him.

That's rivals is it?
    Thank **** I only need 2 of them. No interest in Pedro..too many bloody RWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I find Meyler's tactics much better if you put the defensive depth down to 4 bars instead of where he had it. You might get away with a high line if you have prime maldini like him but with gabriel and kimpembe it's a nightmare.

I'm still missing easy 1 on 1s because of the ridiculous nerf on low drivens. I know they were op last year but I might as well try a bicycle kick this year they're so bad.

I'm just using shoot...might use finesse occasionally but around 80% its getting the ball and blasting it into the net.
    I could use timed finishing and have 5 goals for 5 shots but **** it...boring as hell ...rather have 20 shots and 5 goals :)

• Advertisement

try 424. It allows you to have both LW/RW along with 2 strikers and 2 defensive midfielders.
    I was using 4321 and Hazard and Sterling playing LF/RF were getting most of my goals. Now I find that its my strikers getting the vast majority of them but it still leaves me the width for Hazard and Sterling to get inside also.
    I use Matic and Fabinho as CDM but Fab is fairly knackered by the end of 90 mins so I normally sub him in the 70-80 minutes to keep the pressure on in midfield.
    I'm still using Meyler's custom tactics for this formation and I don't switch it up.
    So far my best record is 17-6 in WL and my average win % is around 70% on average.

I've enjoyed 4-2-4 so might give it a try. Push Zola up front.

Actually, an Icon striker means I can play round with RW options too.

I've enjoyed 4-2-4 so might give it a try. Push Zola up front.

Actually, an Icon striker means I can play round with RW options too.

And just watch as Zola bangs in the goals for you.
    Sweaty galore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

So I'm struggling to build a team I'm happy with that has Ronnie, cuadaro and alonso in it. I have untradable dybala in the club as well. This is the best i think I've managed.
    Any ideas where I could make it better and use a different player.

I have 2million to play with but would like to some of it to trade with.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Matuidi instead of Pjanic and if Mertens instead of Lukaku would be my 2 cents.

Mertens now only 180k on ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Martens isnt a great card this year, unfortunately. He was one of my favourites last year. Something about his dribbling this year seems off, and his strength is shocking. Check out some player reviews on YouTube before you buy anyone expensive is my advice.

Not everyone likes every player. But it gives you a good indication.
    If you can manage to get Bale into your side, I would. He's an absolute goal machine. He's better than Mbappe for me.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Martens isnt a great card this year, unfortunately. He was one of my favourites last year. Something about his dribbling this year seems off, and his strength is shocking. Check out some player reviews on YouTube before you buy anyone expensive is my advice.

Not everyone likes every player. But it gives you a good indication.
    If you can manage to get Bale into your side, I would. He's an absolute goal machine. He's better than Mbappe for me.

Man, if you like Bale, it makes me more inclined to try him out :pac:

What's Mbappe like?
    I could fit him into my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Went from 7 wins and 1 loss

To

7 wins 8 Losses

Seriously considering uninstalling the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Okay changed it to incorporate bale mertens and matudi. Had to change to 4-5-1 but can swap to 4-2-4 in game

Got to 14-13

Really under the weather so not playing those last 3, doubt I’d have won all 3 to get to gold 2.

Just noticed too that Trent Alexander Arnold will be in the next totw, some amount of special Liverpool cards on the go now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I don't know what happened to me, but after usual rough start came back from 9-14 to 14 wins with no games to spare.

5 last games out of 7 won comfortably.

Might have something to do with Kante being back in my team and Aguero doing hattricks for fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

That Sturridge SBC is now 160k according to Futbin when it had been 130k. Is it likely to continue to rise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

What are we to expect for the remainder of the day?

Are the flash SBC's finished? Hasn't been one up all day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Yep I reckon that's it until tomorrow

We’re due another flashback player sbc, I reckon that could be at 6 today as tomorrow they flash sbc’s will be back so plenty of content.

Either way, def a flashback player sbc coming today or tomorrow, they already confirmed it.

Redo91 wrote: »
    That Sturridge SBC is now 160k according to Futbin when it had been 130k. Is it likely to continue to rise?

It won’t get any cheaper, if anything it will go up.
    The price of all 83’s and 84’s have risen as people do the totw sbc.
    The more that people rinse these through the sbc the less they’ll be available and might rise more.

There’s also another flashback sbc player to come, if he was a really desirable player like pato prices will go up even higher.

Personally I wouldn’t pay 160k for sturridge, (I have untradeable aubemeyang potm and chicarito flashback)but if he’s someone you really want I can’t see him dropping any cheaper

I traded my 9 Futswap players in for a Rare mega pack. I've missed one and no desire to get the second Squad battle one. So 9 was the best I was getting.

Best card was Zaza :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I traded my 9 Futswap players in for a Rare mega pack. I've missed one and no desire to get the second Squad battle one. So 9 was the best I was getting.

Best card was Zaza :(

I traded mine for that 84 French cdm his stats are decent for a midfield sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Can't buy a win in rivals and couldn't understand why, turns out I've been bumped up a division and had no idea.

Defo the wrong time to drop sane for Lucas Perez trying to get the Spanish player goals...

• Advertisement

Can't buy a win in rivals and couldn't understand why, turns out I've been bumped up a division and had no idea.

Defo the wrong time to drop sane for Lucas Perez trying to get the Spanish player goals...

I’m using morata and David Silva in mine, morata is awful!

He did get a winner in the last game though. 2 wins with Spanish goals now. I’ll be away most of the midweek so trying to get them done now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement