Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Same thing as two weeks, too hungover to even turn on the Playstation, can't even remember how many wins I have :pac:

Must remember to play all matches first before going on the pìss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Same thing as two weeks, too hungover to even turn on the Playstation, can't even remember how many wins I have :pac:

Must remember to play all matches first before going on the pìss.

Going to Kilkenny next week with the lads... won't be getting any WL in at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Finally settled on a team.

Hazard Ronnie cuadaro
    Fernadinho dybala hamsilk
    Alonso luiz otamendi walker
    De gea

Using 433(4)

10 goals for Ronnie in last 3 games. And dybala has 10 in 5 not too happy with cuadaro may end up changing that to bale yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Going to Kilkenny next week with the lads... won't be getting any WL in at all!

Yeah I've a wedding next weekend aswel so I won't be redeeming... Thank fúck :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Finally settled on a team.

Hazard Ronnie cuadaro
    Fernadinho dybala hamsilk
    Alonso luiz otamendi walker
    De gea

Using 433(4)

10 goals for Ronnie in last 3 games. And dybala has 10 in 5 not too happy with cuadaro may end up changing that to bale yet

I'm using cuadrados rtf card he ain't that exciting to be honest only reason I haven't got rid of him yet is because I know he will be upgraded and worth a small bit more in December and near the end if the game he could be a beast if juventus get to later rounds so I might just keep him as a sub at moment I'm saving and might go for best again on the right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Flashback Sturridge - 16 games, 17 goals and 9 assists. Playing really well atm albeit in rivals, but scoring for fun atm and plenty of rage quits. Surprisingly, he’s actually scored a fair few with his right foot. Although at least half his goals are from headers.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm using cuadrados rtf card he ain't that exciting to be honest only reason I haven't got rid of him yet is because I know he will be upgraded and worth a small bit more in December and near the end if the game he could be a beast if juventus get to later rounds so I might just keep him as a sub at moment I'm saving and might go for best again on the right.

I'm using his champions League card. Tho I like you thinking and may sell it and buy his rtf card. Least if he's crap can sell em on in a couple months. I could still afford 88 best which could work better for chem.

I'm using his champions League card. Tho I like you thinking and may sell it and buy his rtf card. Least if he's crap can sell em on in a couple months. I could still afford 88 best which could work better for chem.

I'd go and get baby best if I was you mate I used him before and really liked him I played him as striker.

I'd go and get baby best if I was you mate I used him before and really liked him I played him as striker.

I'll give em a go. Can't be any worse than cuadaro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Not sure if people get different daily objectives but mines gives a shadow chemistry for 2 clean sheets.
    Very handy as these cost 5k and I needed one for van dijk but hadn’t got around to buying one yet.

• Advertisement

De gea is by far the worst keeper ive used. Cannot save anything close range to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

De gea is by far the worst keeper ive used. Cannot save anything close range to him.

I was about to buy him or courtois as my defense is all spanish and i'm just waiting until midnight to get flashback Pedro.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Just finished my best weekend league 20-8. Wouldn't have done it without De Gea. Have you his chemistry style on basic?

I couldn't agree on de gea I used him for a weekend or so and I though he was really really good I haven't found another keeper as good as him yet.

Just finished my best weekend league 20-8. Wouldn't have done it without De Gea. Have you his chemistry style on basic?

Have shield on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Have shield on him.

Put basic on him. He'll be like a new keeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was in my last match, down a goal when Sturridge misses an open net with his weak foot. I know it's only two star but still ffs.

I get a penalty and aim it down the middle with flashback Gotze with 99 stamina and he puts it wide to the right.

He runs down the other end and scores and dabs so when I score the winner in extra time with sturridge's weak foot he got to sit through the sturridge dance for the third time in a row :pac:

9-2 now and hope to play enough to get gold 2. Anybody tried the 82+ packs ? Not sure if them or the prem league packs are better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Was in my last match, down a goal when Sturridge misses an open net with his weak foot. I know it's only two star but still ffs.

I get a penalty and aim it down the middle with flashback Gotze with 99 stamina and he puts it wide to the right.

He runs down the other end and scores and dabs so when I score the winner in extra time with sturridge's weak foot he got to sit through the sturridge dance for the third time in a row :pac:

9-2 now and hope to play enough to get gold 2. Anybody tried the 82+ packs ? Not sure if them or the prem league packs are better value.

I played a match with loan sturridge I got in objectives to try him out, after the match started I thought “oh crap, which is his weak foot” didn’t take me long to find out!! It’s like having a 1 legged footballer.
    I know some here are getting joy out of him but def not for me, each star on your weak foot amounts to 20% of your attribute on correct foot so he has about 43 shot on weak foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What happened the price crash?? I bought De Bruyne last Saturday for 300k, just checked and the cheapest on xbox is 335k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Liamalone wrote:
    What happened the price crash?? I bought De Bruyne last Saturday for 300k, just checked and the cheapest on xbox is 335k

There wasn't one this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

12-3 after 15 which equals my best start.

Third loss was against a guy with 2 icon centre backs and cdm desailly. He used aguero as a cdm and let the ai do the rest on constant pressure and it was impossible to break down.

Hopefully the new patch addresses that when it comes to console.

Liamalone wrote: »
    What happened the price crash?? I bought De Bruyne last Saturday for 300k, just checked and the cheapest on xbox is 335k :)

Don't mind rossie there was one this year it just wasn't sudden they slowly dropped over space if two weeks. Prices now are one the way back up to what they were two weeks ago they were lowest last Thursday with the ten players I was monitoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Yesterday I went 7W-1L, this morning I bottled and was 7W-8L,,,,,finished there with 17W-11L

This game for me is just messed up, I'm either great or I'm abysmal.

Don't mind rossie there was one this year it just wasn't sudden they slowly dropped over space if two weeks. Prices now are one the way back up to what they were two weeks ago they were lowest last Thursday with the ten players I was monitoring.

Pleasantly surprised I was anyways, half expected to check and see KDB down a good fifty grand and then tax to lose also. Think I might sell him as I found him to be a lazy sod last weekend, preferred Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

....jayo has just gone mental. No price crash reported by anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

RossieMan wrote: »

Prices were low on tue night. Creeped back up since.

I wouldn't exactly call it a crash though and what Jayo is describing isn't a crash either

RossieMan wrote: »

He always be on the drink that lad :D

I don't care what ye call a crash lads I'm just saying prices dropped over two weeks and went back up. Most years it's a sudden crash over a couple days but this year the prices went down over two weeks and then went back up suddenly you can call it what you want.but for anyone that sold their players two weeks ago and bought them back last Wednesday or Thursday made some nice coins..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sold all my rare players , that 82+ is a waste and ****e packet weights.
    Got my 8 wins from 11. Can’t be arsed doing any more tonight.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Sold all my rare players , that 82+ is a waste and ****e packet weights.
    Got my 8 wins from 11. Can’t be arsed doing any more tonight.

I did four of them :)

20181125-224346.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement