Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I still think an Icon SBC will drop either today or within a couple of days. I don't want it to be tonight as I haven't had time to invest properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    Iniesta down to 23,500 on xbox

That’s so the peasants can afford him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Over 200k for pato according to futbin. No thanks.

That's three sbc flashback strikers in the last two weeks. I was hoping we'd get a midfielder or defender.

New flash SBC.
    Got James Rodriguez so not bad.

Also icon sbc packs come out at 7pm so we might still get one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Packed Umtiti in the latest SBC,just as i was giving up hope on them packs

• Advertisement

8 mil hit I'll push for 9 before Christmas :D
    1inzg8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Dozyart wrote: »
    Packed Umtiti in the latest SBC,just as i was giving up hope on them packs

I never give up, but can't even remember the name of the top player :)

82 it was I think, or maybe even 81. Rare, so rare :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »
    8 mil hit I'll push for 9 before Christmas :D
    1inzg8.jpg

Not far behind you. What console you on Mate?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Not far behind you. What console you on Mate?

Ps4 man your on Xbox I take it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ps4 man your on Xbox I take it?

Yeah pal sure am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Jaysus redzer what the hell are you trading :o

Jaysus redzer what the hell are you trading :o

Everything and anything really, mostly informs but I've been trying it on with Icons in the last couple of weeks still getting to grips with that. Even little things like common gold players sniping all for 600 or less and doubling my coins within a minute just a little example, seems to be loads on the market now selling for less so ill change again. It seems that when I get a player i trade with him for 20-30 mins and then it's like EA release loads of him on the market to try do me over :pac:

I've easily made 30 to 40k on this card alone in the space of 20 to 30 mins simple trading.

hsosrb.jpg

Just make sure when you pick a player that there isn't a steady supply and keep checking the market before you sell to keep up with the lowest BiNs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

So... who may "this" player be...

Only messing don't tell me .

Feel like smalling is a good investment to what your doing above. 81 rated rare and English can be got at a decent price and sells for 1400+ when there is a sniff of a SBC

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    So... who may "this" player be...

Only messing don't tell me .

Feel like smalling is a good investment to what your doing above. 81 rated rare and English can be got at a decent price and sells for 1400+ when there is a sniff of a SBC

Canales is back selling on PS4 again if your on that? Could be the same on other consoles, just like my example up there. I could easily make another 50k tonight but i just couldn't be bothered so anyone on PS4 wanna make a few coins snipe a few canales 750 or under keep refreshing another gets listed every few seconds, makes sure to keep checking if he's still instantly selling at 1200 :-)

Edit: hes nearly 2k now lads :pac:

Edit 2:He's now over 3k what the fùck :pac:
    The market constantly changing :D

Unfortunately only had one left :pac:jkj2mq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    New flash SBC.
    Got James Rodriguez so not bad.

Also icon sbc packs come out at 7pm so we might still get one yet.

Double up on that. Just packed him too! The pack luck continues.... IF Alisson, IF VVD and now J. Rodriguez

2vjwfh2.png

Think he sold within a minute so a grand a minute if your fast at sniping and obviously a whole lot more if you get him for less :-)2e51pg7.jpg

2igk2lu.jpg

Edit: he's going back down again now so be careful if you're trading with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Where do you get the energy to trade so much? That's some serious profit margins.

Have you played many games or is it mostly trading you've done?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Where do you get the energy to trade so much? That's some serious profit margins.

Have you played many games or is it mostly trading you've done?

I find trading a piece of píss :pac: if I traded for a solid hour I reckon I could get up about 100k profit if things went well.

And only get to play weekends as I'm working away from home, that means most of my trading is done on the companion app too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I don't get how people manage to "snipe" players...

Anytime I try buy someone they are already gone, I've convinced myself it's all bots buying those players

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I don't get how people manage to "snipe" players...

Anytime I try buy someone they are already gone, I've convinced myself it's all bots buying those players

It can be frustrating but if you get a player that isn't as popular its a whole lot easier, I was getting canales easily earlier for like 450-600 coins, it seems like there's loads on him now so it's then a choice whether to stay on him or pick someone else.

What I do is I go through the common golds in my club and go to compare price, if you see someone who looks high search their BIN and then snipe 500-1000 under their going price.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Why was Canales so popular, there must be a loads of Spanish CAMs in La Liga? I wonder if it because he is listed on one of the completed SBC squads on Futbin or the like.

Frakking Sturridge..what a waster...he's useless.

How the hell do you miss thist?

Notice the coin total, the time and the profit from the first picture to the next.
    That's nearly 2k profit in under a minute. I'm not trying to gloat here I'm just saying its a lot easier that you'd think.

5dkqag.jpg

1234cua.jpg

nevelator wrote: »
    Why was Canales so popular, there must be a loads of Spanish CAMs in La Liga? I wonder if it because he is listed on one of the completed SBC squads on Futbin or the like.

Not sure sometimes that's what it is though, never brought the laptop with me but if you check Futbin Import sometimes that tells you why they're so popular.

nevelator wrote: »

It is exactly that, had a couple of Spanish players instant sold for 1.5k.

Do not invest in this, it will be over in few minutes ;)

Not sure sometimes that's what it is though, never brought the laptop with me but if you check Futbin Import sometimes that tells you why they're so popular.

Futbin won't even record that card sudden change in price, it is still 850 on their site.

It is happening all the time with certain sbcs.

wonski wrote: »
    It is exactly that, had a couple of Spanish players instant sold for 1.5k.

Do not invest in this, it will be over in few minutes ;)

Don't worry I'm use to quick flipping :pac: just bought another few there under 1000 and sold instantly for 2.4. That's 10k in the space of a few minutes. But as I said he won't be like that forever so make your profit and move on :-)

wonski wrote: »
    Futbin won't even record that card sudden change in price, it is still 850 on their site.

It is happening all the time with certain sbcs.

Yeah FUTBIN don't refresh prices for most of the common cards for nearly an hour sometimes, that's also a good thing too though as you get people checking futbin to see their price is 600 coins, they list them at 600 and then prícks like me come in and buy them and then flog them on for 3000 coins :pac:

• Advertisement

it must be an sbc or something..there's only 6 or 7 of him on the pc market..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement