Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Don't worry I'm use to quick flipping :pac: just bought another few there under 1000 and sold instantly for 2.4. That's 10k in the space of a few minutes. But as I said he won't be like that forever so make your profit and move on :-)

I am not worried about you at all, more of a friendly warning to others to not to blindly snipe one card for 20 minutes only to find out it is now worth 500 :)

I did make some nice profit on Spanish players I had, wasn't greedy, though. 1.5k will do on players worth 500 until now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

wonski wrote: »
    I am not worried about you at all, more of a friendly warning to others to not to blindly snipe one card for 20 minutes only to find out it is now worth 500 :)

I did make some nice profit on Spanish players I had, wasn't greedy, though. 1.5k will do on players worth 500 until now :)

It happened me last week in fairness :pac: must have got on the gravy train too late but it wasn't too bad cause most were bought at around 600 coins anways just discarded the few that I had left haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Cheers for that redzer your doing well this year.

Meanwhile I decided to throw all my crap that I had into bpl upgrades and a few tradable totw and untradable version. Best pulls were Silva, Erikson, pogba and got tradable totw Allison ( anybody try him yet ) and untradeable totw neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I have the 86 rated IF Allison don't like him at all.

Thought base ederson was better but Allison is untradeable so I'm stuck eith him for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Bought Prime Best at 2mil sold there for 2.2 so 90k profit after tax, have 4.3 mil liquid now probably the most I've had liquid at the one time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Got a free pack for 15 rivals wins, and got Chiellini and Dani Alves untradeables :(

Got Navas in another free pack, untradeable to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

After accidentally buying Sterling for 47.000 when I was trying to bid less than half that. Typing is finicky on the phone and it autocorrected to 47,000. Absolutely sickened. Only had 80,000 to my name.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redo91 wrote: »
    After accidentally buying Sterling for 47.000 when I was trying to bid less than half that. Typing is finicky on the phone and it autocorrected to 47,000. Absolutely sickened. Only had 80,000 to my name.

Sterling is brilliant though.

Said I’d do one final totw traceable.
    Got Reus. Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Blazer wrote: »
    Redo91 wrote: »

Got Reus. Sweet
    I’m sure he is. Just a sickener that I paid 27k more than he is worth. No idea how it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got Reus. Sweet

I said I’d try one more too, got raschia.....again.

83’s not selling as good now so I’ll do one more tomorrow but save opening it for another week as already have most of the crap players from this week as untradeable so don’t want to get caught with a duplicate.

Made nice 400k profit off the 83’s & 84’s though. Enough to cover buying SIF vvd plus some change left over

• Advertisement

900k of Iniestas in my trade pile.
    If a good icon sbc drops and his price hits 50-60k again I’m looking at 1.5-1.8million.
    Time to be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Blazer wrote:
    900k of Iniestas in my trade pile. If a good icon sbc drops and his price hits 50-60k again I’m looking at 1.5-1.8million. Time to be patient.

Was it you that said you'd go through the roles you have set for 424 , I love the formation but I just keep getting caught up field with it, even with meylers tactics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

900k of Iniestas in my trade pile.
    If a good icon sbc drops and his price hits 50-60k again I’m looking at 1.5-1.8million.
    Time to be patient.

Max bin thingy is 37k n change on xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The current flash SBC is worth doing. Trade a bronze/silver team for a pick of 5 rare golds.
    I got Jonathan Tah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ShaneU wrote: »
    The current flash SBC is worth doing. Trade a bronze/silver team for a pick of 5 rare golds.
    I got Jonathan Tah

I got Pete da Szeet 78 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ShaneU wrote: »
    I got Jonathan Tah

It's only worth doing if you pack something worth it ;)

They all worth doing tbh. Until you open the packs.

Friend of mine packed Messi in one of those flash sbc, they are free to complete for me anyway.

Was it you that said you'd go through the roles you have set for 424 , I love the formation but I just keep getting caught up field with it, even with meylers tactics

Yep.
    Did you set the defensive lines ?
    You can tweak them a bit as well if you find your CDMs are not giving enough cover.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Max bin thingy is 37k n change on xbox.

60k on PC ....cha Ching!!!!!

Still winning loads of games in rivals, cant figure out how though, but Wanyama has made a huge difference as CDM, far better then Fabinho, he sits in front of Van Dijk and Sanchez in a 4-1-3-2 formation

Still winning loads of games in rivals, cant figure out how though, but Wanyama has made a huge difference as CDM, far better then Fabinho, he sits in front of Van Dijk and Sanchez in a 4-1-3-2 formation

Because he’s slower and not inclined to get too forward.
    His passing is crap though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea to be fair you can't even compare wanyama and fabinho, they're on completely different levels.

You might get joy out of wanyama sometimes, but I bet he'll be the cause of you losing more games than fabinho will. His positioning in this game is second to none. He's better definitely than Kante I've found.

Because he’s slower and not inclined to get too forward.
    His passing is crap though.

Hes only passing it 5 yards at most, dont need him for gerrard or beckham long range type passes.

Hes only passing it 5 yards at most, dont need him for gerrard or beckham long range type passes.

I used to have his ucl card. ****er cost me a few games with his 5 yard passing ability :)

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea to be fair you can't even compare wanyama and fabinho, they're on completely different levels.

You might get joy out of wanyama sometimes, but I bet he'll be the cause of you losing more games than fabinho will. His positioning in this game is second to none. He's better definitely than Kante I've found.

No found Fabinho terrible and im a liverpool fan, posted here about him, had him set to sit and not go forward, but he constantly went forward and got pushed off the ball, Wanyama has been better. All i know is my loss/win had a difference of over 50 games, its now down to 18 since i bought wanyama so hes a god in my team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Gerrard has gone up to around 1.7 million now which is his most expensive price since the first week of the game :(

Might just give up on him at this stage as that's crazy money and the same price for 89 Socrates who looks a much better card.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Gerrard has gone up to around 1.7 million now which is his most expensive price since the first week of the game :(

Might just give up on him at this stage as that's crazy money and the same price for 89 Socrates who looks a much better card.

To think we got his end of an era card in fifa 17k for around 200k i think? And it was a 94 rated card.
    It was an awesome card.
    If I boot up fifa 17 I still have it :) about as close as I'll get to his prime this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Damn it, just bought blue Kolarov instead of IF Kolarov for 20K BIN, clicked on the wrong row in the app! I really wish they had more filters for card types.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Has anyone used baby icon Seedorf.

Was thinking of saving up for him.

I would like a cm (right side of a 3) to replace Fekir and he would have to be Dutch to get green link to Depay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gyan84 wrote: »

If you play with a cam then 89 Socrates is awesome I love him but any other position I wouldn't play him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Blazer wrote:
    Yep. Did you set the defensive lines ? You can tweak them a bit as well if you find your CDMs are not giving enough cover.

They're not cdm's in 424 though they're cm's and I think that's the problem

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement