Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

New update out with changes to AI defending.

Let's see if they broke it or fixed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

wonski wrote: »
    New update out with changes to AI defending.

Let's see if they broke it or fixed it :)

No doubt, they've broke it, to match the rest of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That came out in pc last week. I noticed WL mode is far more enjoyable than rivals now. I’ve a much better win percentage and finding it easier to score now.

If they match the quality of the packs I got from all the flash sbcs we are looking at quality product. No more updates needed.

They're not cdm's in 424 though they're cm's and I think that's the problem

Yeah, shouldn’t be much difference though.
    You need very strong defenders though.
    Sanchez/Van Dijk

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    That came out in pc last week. I noticed WL mode is far more enjoyable than rivals now. I’ve a much better win percentage and finding it easier to score now.

This patch should apply to both modes and even squad battles, so not sure how just one mode gets better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did one last plus 82 before they end

20181127-120535.jpg

Just a pity he so slow but sure he is a 90 inform

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Been using Kane's normal card for weeks and he's great. He's at something like 0.8 goals a game in mostly WL and when he doesn't score he either assists or at least plays some part in a goal. As a Target man with pace around him he's class.

wonski wrote: »
    This patch should apply to both modes and even squad battles, so not sure how just one mode gets better.

I imagine the dedicated servers make a huge difference plus you’re ranked with people of your own ability in WL.
    Playing rivals afterwards feels like my team is playing in a waterlogged pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I hate rivals as well. Needed to score 3 goals with Spanish players in separate wins to get flashback Pedro and after a guy quit when I was through on goal with my Spanish striker in the 85th minute I purposefully relegated myself to division 5 and might go even lower because I'm beyond the stage of caring about the rewards due to the miserable sweat fest that every match is at this stage.

• Advertisement

There is some strange pricing on some Ukrainian players on the market.

Don't know if its related to recent events, but insta sold some bronze I packed for 1-2k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    I imagine the dedicated servers make a huge difference plus you’re ranked with people of your own ability in WL. Playing rivals afterwards feels like my team is playing in a waterlogged pitch

It's the other way around. You're matches with people of the same skill in rivals. In WL it's random, it depends on their form. Not solely skill level.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Jesus I can’t defend now after that update, ball just runs through the players all the time.

Blazer wrote: »

Excellant cos i cant win a corner in WL never mind a game

Im all for reducing the effectiveness of AI defending, the amount of shot blocking was ridiculous,

interceptions, and deflections landing 50 yards away to the opposition to put them on a counter attack is also ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Played a few games this afternoon can't say I noticed any major difference in a negative way anyway won't be playing again now until the weekend so will see then.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

I’m leaking goals all over the place, usually solid enough defensively

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I personally seen no difference in the update on pc. We've had it a week longer. Ball still lands back to their feet, AI defending just as good as before.

It didn't break anything else, which is a massive plus. The goal kick glitch is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Player for tonight is Rudy, going for over 4k at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Player for tonight is Rudy, going for over 4k at the moment.

All schalke and Porto players are going for 3.5k plus because of the ucl marquee matchups, made an easy 80k there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    All schalke and Porto players are going for 3.5k plus because of the ucl marquee matchups, made an easy 80k there.

Yeah it was a toss up between him and Hernani but Rudy seems to be popping up more :pac: any of them will do though, if you manage to snipe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah it was a toss up between him and Hernani but Rudy seems to be popping up more :pac: any of them will do though, if you manage to snipe :p

Spent 5 mins trying to snipe. Didn't even get one :P I'll just keep trading jedvaks made about 60k off him today so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Spent 5 mins trying to snipe. Didn't even get one :P I'll just keep trading jedvaks made about 60k off him today so far

I can’t snipe either, I’d make more coins from just playing a match than I would trying to snipe in the same time! :D

Did have a good few players in my club though and my ucl cards sold well too.
    Be great if they started doing decent requirements and rewards for regular marquee matchups too.

They have broke it even further, its a crossers dream, swing them all game, defenders are like traffic cones

Load up on Mandzulic, Immobile, Benteke and Carroll, goals

More Interceptions to

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Spent 5 mins trying to snipe. Didn't even get one I'll just keep trading jedvaks made about 60k off him today so far

What are you listing him for, can't shift any of mine

What are you listing him for, can't shift any of mine

Buying at 13k relisting for 15000/15500 selling about 3 or 4 every cycle. (PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Buying at 13k relisting for 15000/15500 selling about 3 or 4 every cycle. (PS4)

Is that your bin price

Is that your bin price

Yeah bid is 15000 then bin 15500

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Dunno about you lot but I couldn't buy a win in rivals before the update.

Just won four on the bounce and scored atleast four every match.

Aubu with 4 in one game and 3 in two others.

Also brought in dembele for lingard and moved swap lalana into the cam role and my midfield feels a lot more balanced.

The Belgian even got on the score sheet in one game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Rivals was just as much a slog for me after the update. I think it could be the servers as my 85%+ passing accuracy from weekend league dropped to mid seventies as inputs wouldn't register or simple passes with players in acres of space went completely awry.

Anyway, need one more goal with a spanish player in a win and 10 more normal goals so should get that handy enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement