Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Played 5 games tonight on the new update won 3 on bounce lost the next and drew the last. Didn't notice too much difference defending wise. I did score a few more crosses tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Prices gone through the roof again my team value gone up to 5.3 million on futbin was under 4.4 last week now ill be tempted to sell again soon ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

jayo26 wrote: »
    Prices gone through the roof again my team value gone up to 5.3 million on futbin was under 4.4 last week now ill be tempted to sell again soon ha.

Yeah I've sold, prices too good to turn down :pac:

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah I've sold, prices too good to turn down :pac:

If I sold up now prices prob won't drop low enough until the far side of Christmas, sure it might drop back to low 4 million but that's not enough profit to make me want to cash in for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

With some team qualifying in the champions league last night shouldn't the UCL live cards be upgraded.

• Advertisement

cintec wrote: »
    With some team qualifying in the champions league last night shouldn't the UCL live cards be upgraded.

They won't be upgraded until end of the group stage and all will be done together. Prices of my cuadrado and florenzi have gone through the roof in comparison to last Thursday and hamsik has perisic alot too can't wait for them to be upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Typical, Iniesta is falling slightly while the rtf Fabinho I sold is rising :)
    Just need to hold tight and sit on em.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm loving SIF Van Dijk

But the lack of advance options at RB in the premier league is a real heart breaker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm loving SIF Van Dijk

But the lack of advance options at RB in the premier league is a real heart breaker

There's not really many in the entire game I'm finding. I have untradeables SIF Lala and Juanfran but never seem to have enough of a french or spanish contingent to my teams, running entirely Seria A, Prem, Bundi. Using Scream Rafinha or Dani Alves at the moment for Brazilian connections to Lucas, Firmino and Miranda at the back.

Anyone else given the special Skriniar much use? Confortably the best CB I've used this year. Monster at the back!

Screenshot-20181128-150207.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

wouldn't mind erikson, wonder what sort of price he would be

Lozano will be my new super sub I still use his first inform.

Speaking of RBs lol

That Douglas Costa would be a dream, got Mertens IF and Sandro IF in the TOTW pack frenzy (probably took 10/15 rinses through to get them mind) so would be a great pairing for them :S A red one is definitely too much to ask for.

:D
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Speaking of RBs lol
    That AA would do the job, strong Firmino link, sorted. One of him Sterling or Costa please!

Actually of the low rated ones, that Santi Mina might be fun, used his normal card when I was trying to get the spanish goals objective, was pretty nifty to mess around with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ST thauvin could be very good.

Some strange cards this week. Not the best TOTW.

hots wrote: »
    That Douglas Costa would be a dream, got Mertens IF and Sandro IF in the TOTW pack frenzy (probably took 10/15 rinses through to get them mind) so would be a great pairing for them :S A red one is definitely too much to ask for.

Balde looks better :pac:

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Balde looks better :pac:

As a folically challenged fellow I tell myself that every day :o

From a trading point of view, there looks to be loads of possibilities there.

Could see me trying to sell up what I have depending on prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Would love that thauvin to play up top with mbappe. Wouldn't mind erikson, balde or costa either but I know I'll just be adding to my high 70s rated red card collection tomorrow.

At least futmas should be starting Saturday so if it's like last year I'll finally have a chance to get rid of some of them.

Up to 1.5 million now. Was bidding on a prime Gerrard earlier and was winning until the last few minutes when someone decided to pay the buy now price which was 100k dearer than the cheapest on the market and it wasn't even a fresh card :confused: Will definitely be able to afford him tomorrow.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Would love that thauvin to play up top with mbappe. Wouldn't mind erikson, balde or costa either but I know I'll just be adding to my high 70s rated red card collection tomorrow.

At least futmas should be starting Saturday so if it's like last year I'll finally have a chance to get rid of some of them.

Up to 1.5 million now. Was bidding on a prime Gerrard earlier and was winning until the last few minutes when someone decided to pay the buy now price which was 100k dearer than the cheapest on the market and it wasn't even a fresh card :confused: Will definitely be able to afford him tomorrow.

What red cards stuff was in futmas last year do you know? I don't think I noticed anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You could use them as TOTW players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Get yer sniping fingers ready for that German IF....cheapest one is 72k at the minute on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Get yer sniping fingers ready for that German IF....cheapest one is 72k at the minute on PS4

Yeah, but this one is silver so can't be used in Sancho SBC.

wonski wrote: »
    Yeah, but this one is silver so can't be used in Sancho SBC.

He's turned to gold now ;)

Tradeable Carvajal in Ucl pack. That will do :)

There were few listed for 20-30k, the rest goes quickly at max price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cpu interceptions are completely overpowered now, the players are like stretch armstrong at times, reaching to pick the passes off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got 88 Alba . Will do as sub or more likely sbc.

Also that feeling when your opponent scores first, runs halfway up the field, dabs and then replays.
    And then making him watch as you do it 6 times to him lol.
    It always seems to be the worst players who do it.
    I notice the same in FPS games with noobs going ez , easy noobs etc , you check the scoreboard and they’re about 15th place on their side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement