Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Got 88 Alba . Will do as sub or more likely sbc.

Also that feeling when your opponent scores first, runs halfway up the field, dabs and then replays.
    And then making him watch as you do it 6 times to him lol.
    It always seems to be the worst players who do it.
    I notice the same in FPS games with noobs going ez , easy noobs etc , you check the scoreboard and they’re about 15th place on their side.

Todays sbc is tradeable. Or were you doing the upgrade one from yesterday again?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Todays sbc is tradeable. Or were you doing the upgrade one from yesterday again?

I got Farfan as tradeable.
    And to add insult to injury Farfan 80 rated came up as boards while poor 83 Arthur playing for Barca doesn't get a mention.
    Ah well will hang onto them..they're not worth much.

Reckon we'll see icon pack 4 on Friday. Both flashbacks expire and I'm assuming we'll see a new futswap as well.

I got Farfan as tradeable.
    And to add insult to injury Farfan 80 rated came up as boards while poor 83 Arthur playing for Barca doesn't get a mention.
    Ah well will hang onto them..they're not worth much.

Reckon we'll see icon pack 4 on Friday. Both flashbacks expire and I'm assuming we'll see a new futswap as well.

Yeah looking forward to seeing what the next icon set is, I have enough to afford one if they keep the requirements the same.

If they do another flashback player in the futswap he should be at least 88 rated, the first few flashback players were all 87 and the last 2 have been 88 so looks like they’re moving through the players starting with the lowest ratings, makes sense as obviously the further you get into fifa the more high rated players will become available through special cards

Fabinho ucl live was 440k on ps4 before match, 390 now with Liverpool losing.

Edit:2-0, probably drop another chunk now

Yep, 360k

Yeah looking forward to seeing what the next icon set is, I have enough to afford one if they keep the requirements the same.

If they do another flashback player in the futswap he should be at least 88 rated, the first few flashback players were all 87 and the last 2 have been 88 so looks like they’re moving through the players starting with the lowest ratings, makes sense as obviously the further you get into fifa the more high rated players will become available through special cards

Rumors of Zlatan, but I imagine it would be higher rated so we wouldn’t see him for a while.
    Hoping the next SBC icon requires 86/87 squads, I’ve about 37 iniestas in my tradepile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fabinho ucl live was 440k on ps4 before match, 390 now with Liverpool losing.

Edit:2-0, probably drop another chunk now

Yep, 360k

Sold mine the other day and made a decent profit, delighted now :D

Rumors of Zlatan, but I imagine it would be higher rated so we wouldn’t see him for a while.
    Hoping the next SBC icon requires 86/87 squads, I’ve about 37 iniestas in my tradepile.

Be great if they did 86/87/88 squads and left out icon requirement but unlikely.

Heard a theory that they’re more likely to wait until zlatan completes a loan back to Milan before doing his flashback to make him much more desirable

Redzer7 wrote: »

His regular ucl card is only 150k, if they don’t qualify for knockout stages it’ll be the same overall rating as his ucl live card for next 3 months (with a couple of individual stats slightly less)

Liverpool back in it now anyway after a crazy foul by di Maria

His regular ucl card is only 150k, if they don’t qualify for knockout stages it’ll be the same overall rating as his ucl live card for next 3 months (with a couple of individual stats slightly less)

Liverpool back in it now anyway after a crazy foul by di Maria

I'd nearly buy him back now he's actually quality for me, profit was too good to turn down though :pac: currently have half a team as I can't play tor a couple of weeks so just took the profits and gonna trade with the coins.

I'd nearly buy him back now he's actually quality for me, profit was too good to turn down though :pac: currently have half a team as I can't play tor a couple of weeks so just took the profits and gonna trade with the coins.

I’d wait and see how the second half goes, I think he’ll go under 350k if Liverpool lose as Napoli comfortable in the other game and psg play red star in last game.
    2-1 is no reflection on the game, psg should be ahead by much more, but, hey, goals change games and all that....it’s a gamble either way, Liverpool get a result he’ll be 450k+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

I think they covert to Europa cards to get the boost too so might be a good investment

Toobz wrote: »
    I think they covert to Europa cards to get the boost too so might be a good investment

They do but they don’t get any upgrade for entering Europa league via 3rd place in champions league so first upgrade wouldn’t come until late February at the earliest if they progress from 1st knockout round

I’d wait and see how the second half goes, I think he’ll go under 350k if Liverpool lose as Napoli comfortable in the other game and psg play red star in last game.
    2-1 is no reflection on the game, psg should be ahead by much more, but, hey, goals change games and all that....it’s a gamble either way, Liverpool get a result he’ll be 450k+
    Bought one at 370k, took the chance, if they don't get something from this game I'll wait and see as I'm in no rush to sell with not being able to play.

Bought one at 370k, took the chance, if they don't get something from this game I'll wait and see as I'm in no rush to sell with not being able to play.

You’ll be quids in if Liverpool equalize

Long term you might be better off with him in Europa League anyway as he should get a few more upgrades.

I’m keeping Davinson Sanchez ucl even if spurs lose tonight, didn’t expect the qualification upgrade when I bought him.

Ahoy the spurs

Grabbed Fabinho for 350k there, it’s an area I need to improve and if they beat Napoli by 2 they’ll go through anyway.

He better not be less than 300k tomorrow.
    He’s almost 100k cheaper than earlier so hoping I just caught some panic selling

Grabbed Fabinho for 350k there, it’s an area I need to improve and if they beat Napoli by 2 they’ll go through anyway.

He better not be less than 300k tomorrow.
    He’s almost 100k cheaper than earlier so hoping I just caught some panic selling

He's quality I loved him so will use him if I dont end up selling him in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

No weekend league picks this morning?
    Have they changed it back to later?

Best pull from divisions was IF Aaron mooy.

Always go untradeable for these so will do in a SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

ImANoob08 wrote:
    No weekend league picks this morning? Have they changed it back to later?

Thinks its rivals rewards first around 7 and weekend league rewards at 8 or 9. Could be wrong on that tho.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red Arnold.

That’s hilarious. After me bemoaning a lack of Premier League right backs, I get him.

Also had the option of Stuani, but Arnold will get a run out this weekend.

Mind, between him and Wijnhilm last week, the Man United fan in me is getting annoyed :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

My pack luck is ****ing tragic

Brazil 82 ST and Mooy from my player picks

Best player in packs was an 83 Gustavo

Gold 2 is just a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Douglas Costa :) . The other pick was max 81or so picked the French GK.

An 84 keeper and Trent Alexander Arnold.

I was going to pick 85 stuani instead of Arnold as I already have an untradeable ucl Walker but I can use Trent here and there if I want to lower my overall team rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Packed Varane untradeable in my Squad battles rewards this morning. Absolutely delighted but he doesn't fit into any of my teams right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

IF Mooy the best of my Rivals rewards this week. Will do for an SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wong wrote: »
    Packed Varane untradeable in my Squad battles rewards this morning. Absolutely delighted but he doesn't fit into any of my teams right now.

With his nationality there is always a way to link him (how easy that depends on your formation).

Would be a shame not to use him. Especially with his price tag.

Arnold for my player pick. He’ll sub in for Valencia so happy with that as he was the only player out the entire totw apart from Sterling who I already have that slots into my team.
    Picked the packs for Rivals so got Saul,Benatia and a few others.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

wonski wrote: »
    With his nationality there is always a way to link him (how easy that depends on your formation).

Would be a shame not to use him. Especially with his price tag.

Yeah I need to find a way though I blew most of my budget last night on a Serie A team that I love so don't have much cash in the way of buying links for him right now which is a shame.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/2432527

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Chose the tradeable packs this morning and got 2 IFs but they were Butelle (french keeper) and Cucurella (spanish LM), at least they can be sold! Got Thauvin IF last night in the mega pack for 15 wins.. Raging when I realised he was untradeable. Would have been a nice few coins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Got Stuani and ................. Lozano :) from the player picks.

Davinson Sanchez, Dzeko and Benzema from the WL packs. Happy with that from Gold 2, can't wait to use Chucky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement