Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

scream veratti up to 135k BIN,

I paid 65k for him so nice profit, his max BIN is 160k.

If he gets the boost to speed tomorrow do you think he’ll go to 160k?
    Would there be any kind of demand for him or would I be better off cashing out now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Blazer wrote: »
    if you can't fit him in sell him.
    Fantastic striker in game though.

He would only be a sub I think.

Not dropping POTM aubm and can't hybrid lewandoski in with him up top.

Also sane is pretty much a goal a game so not like I need to show horn a striker in.

Sell it is

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Was just given that leopard print man utd jersey, actually hurts to look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Looking to get this team in the next few weeks, mainly cause I want Prime Henry. Any suggestions?

1239mx3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I wonder would pogba be better for you then fabinho? You already have kante and set pogba to get forward he would fill the gap behind the front two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Pretty much the best team you can make. Not sure if Henry is worth the coins though, Eusibio looks incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah I'd go eusebio too his 89 card looks really excellent but his price as risen by 400k I think this week.

Edit: worse again his cheapest on Xbox is 3million now he was 2.3 last week.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I wonder would pogba be better for you then fabinho? You already have kante and set pogba to get forward he would fill the gap behind the front two.

Havent't got Kante actually thats just future build on Futbin, I actualy have ucl Fabinho in my trade pile :pac:. I Loved Fabinho more than Kante so would probably switch Kante if I was gonna. I'm just wondering would it be too attacking with Pogba instead?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Pretty much the best team you can make. Not sure if Henry is worth the coins though, Eusibio looks incredible.

Think the Arsenal fan in me wants Henry :pac: not sure whether I wanna win games or just have the craic with Henry :pac:

Icon prices are insane at the moment. I've a feeling we'll be seeing a decent icon SBC tomorrow to get prices to go down a bit.

• Advertisement

Icon prices are insane at the moment. I've a feeling we'll be seeing a decent icon SBC tomorrow to get prices to go down a bit.
    Yeah I invested in an Icon at under 700k incase one is needed again for a prime icon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yep, no icon required but 87-88 rated squads lol
    I can sell you an Iniesta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Team for this week. Suicidal, I know, but fun to play :D

467176.jpg

I might just start rb instead of Laporte tomorrow.

No way can they do 87-88 squads. The players just aren't available for them. Icons will still be required. Probably 2 for one of the bigger cards.

I can see a lot of IFs being needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

No way can they do 87-88 squads. The players just aren't available for them. Icons will still be required. Probably 2 for one of the bigger cards.

I can see a lot of IFs being needed.

Hopefully been stacking up on them ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Bought Prime Shevchenko last Thursday for 1.2 Mil (and I thought I was massively over paying at that price), expected him to drop but he’s up to near 1.5 mil at the moment.

It’s madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Used my draft token from the weekly objective and got knocked out in the second round by a guy who scored two goals by prime best after the ball went straight back to him after a tackle from 86 Manolas. Meanwhile his petr cech turns into the second coming of christ and saves 6 perfectly timed finesse shots from totw Erikson and Scream Veratti.

On the bright side, finally got prime Gerrard :D:D Definitely over payed at 1.7 million but don't care since he's my favourite player and he'll be in my team for the rest of the game.

Now to finally prioritize defence and get Neto out of the team.

Prime Gerrard's rating sucks though considering his eoe card was 94.
    Gerrard should be a 94 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Prime Gerrard's rating sucks though considering his eoe card was 94.
    Gerrard should be a 94 anyway.

Shouldn't be anywhere near a 94, not fit to lace the boots of some of the proper icons.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Shouldn't be anywhere near a 94, not fit to lace the boots of some of the proper icons.

I'm guessing you're talking about United icons Liam?
    Sure Best is only in there through nostalgia. He's as far from an icon as EA should be promoting.
    When you consider role models like Gerrard/Lampard/Raul etc then Best should be the lowest rated icon if at all.
    Also he scored a few goals in the late 60's early 70s. So what.
    Hell Newcastle even won a European trophy in 72 which will tell you how bad it was :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Nah, I'm not a Utd fan lad lol. I was thinking of Eusebio, Cruyff, Maradona and the likes. When you mention Utd, he should be rated lower than Giggs for a start. Imo of course.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Nah, I'm not a Utd fan lad lol. I was thinking of Eusebio, Cruyff, Maradona and the likes. When you mention Utd, he should be rated lower than Giggs for a start. Imo of course.

And Giggs should be lower than Shearer. It’s a disgrace his rating.
    I really wish they would rework the entire ratings system.
    Icons should be the pinnacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hummels and IF Pavlenka from marquee matchups and CL SBC.... my luck has turned around with 2 walkouts this week :D

Just bought all the lowest 90, 89, 88, 87 and 86 rated players, also have a few cheap icons, hope to fúck they drop something soon :pac:.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just bought all the lowest 90, 89, 88, 87 and 86 rated players, also have a few cheap icons, hope to fúck they drop something soon :pac:.

Cheap icons? :)
    Cheapest icon on pc is 865k.
    Eusebio is around 4.8m on Xbox, he’s 6.8 on pc. Bloody crazy.

Cheap icons? :)
    Cheapest icon on pc is 865k.

Cheap as in 700k :P

Just redeemed fut champions points...

Maybe it's better, already qualified for next week without even playing :)

Relaxing weekend games for me.

Redzer7 wrote: »

My only worry is that prices of players like Iniesta are already inflated. They were around 10k at some point.

If they drop sbc requiring such a high rating nobody except rich people, like yourself, will do it. And you guys already have these cards.

I doubt regular Joe like me will sell everything to do half of the sbc.

To think Iniesta was only 7.5k starting out before the first icon sbc.
    He quickly reached max bin and now on pc he’s max is now 60k.
    I snapped up about 35 of them at 30k.
    He droppped slightly during the week but once the new sbc kicks in he’ll hit 40k minimum and hopefully max bin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I have 10x Iniesta, need a Icon SBC tonight so I can sell up and buy the baby Icon Seedorf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement