Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That on Xbox? He’s easily available at 19k on ps4 and can be got at 18k on snipe.

Nah, they are pc prices.

It's like we live in the sticks and they are in Dublin City :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    Friend of mine just opened all packs from Turkish league, he bought them all in advance.

He packed 1 (one) 83 rated player in total.

Let's just say that he was not happy.

It didn't cost him much in fairness, but still :)

Wow that’s awful!!

The tierney left back card from Scottish league looks really good but you’d need 2 icons linking to him to get full chem.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That on Xbox? He’s easily available at 19k on ps4 and can be got at 18k on snipe.

PC. Probably cheaper as I only looked at one card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Liamalone wrote:
    Never have I looked at the top 100, why would I lol

Incase you've played someone up there. Happens quite a bit on pc to me when I'm around the gold 1 mark. Probably due to so little people playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    All you deserve :) You've too much money as it is.

I'm a pauper, lost a fortune due to dodgy advice in the market lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

5-4 at the moment....not the best of starts but my average is always 1:1 in the weekend league. Might bring in IF Wijnaldum for Fred so that I can use Lloris again, even though Fred has been incredible for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bought 87 Szczesny for 51k a week or so ago, selling for 90k at the moment so cheerio Szczesny

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Bought 87 Szczesny for 51k a week or so ago, selling for 90k at the moment so cheerio Szczesny

I am using him, he isn't bad tbh.

wonski wrote: »
    I am using him, he isn't bad tbh.

Can always buy him back in 2 days when the Boateng’s sbc expires.

Can always buy him back in 2 days when the Boateng’s sbc expires.

His price increased before the Boateng ;)

No point spending 90k if you can have 86 version for half the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

From 3-0 to 3-3.

I hate this patch. First two losses didn't bother me, but lost the third 5-2 to a guy who scored 3 goals with his full backs who have less than 100 shooting between them.

Their shots hit the post and go in while my ucl mbappe and prime gerrard hit the post 3 times each.

Every manual tackle bounced back to him and it was the same with interceptions to the point he started passing it at my center backs and then sprinting at them with potm aubamayang because by the time they'd have the ball under control he could tackle and be clean through on goal.

Then he parks 10 men behind the ball so all my shots are blocked but feckin ghoulam manages to bend the ball around the two defenders and goalkeeper and score. Then everytime he gets it in his half he lobs it to potm lucas and it works because my left back goes for a wander.

And don't even get me started on Bailly outpacing Mbappe in a straight sprint :mad:

I might be slightly tilted :pac::pac:

It feels like they heard people rightly complaining about overpowered ai defending so just reduced the effectiveness of that without addressing the reasons manual defending is so unrewarding like players walking through tackles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads stop blaming the patch we were all **** before the patch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ah I know I was **** before the patch and I know if they let me design the patch exactly the way I'd like the game I'd still be **** :pac:

It just seems that passing and first touch have gotten slightly less precise since last weekend although it probably is just placebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

9-2 best start ever with the same team I had a week ago when I finished:P on 12 wins. I love the new patch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'm 3-1 atm. Only had the few games tonight but I also hate the new patch. I'm very careful with my passing usually and every game tonight has had a moment where my defender has completely missed a ball or it bounces off him giving the opponent an easy goal. Cost me one game and nearly more.

Also had to go back to my old tactics as whatever the patch did has made it useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

6-6 :( lost a game due to AI auto tackle and gave away a pen and FK. To be fair, the free kick was inch perfect from Dybala was mad

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads stop blaming the patch we were all **** before the patch :)

Hey I’m up there with Rossie on WL mode so I’m fcukin awesome!!!!!

Played few games with a friend of mine. Won three in a row by one or two goals.

Lost the fourth one by five. There was no patch installed between these games.

I think some of you overestimate the updates. There are not that brutal tbh ;)

Just had a guy/gal that scored more goals than me and won. Wtf? The game is broken obvs n totes broke n stuff. Hashtag take yer oil dot com.

Don't care, I still enjoy it win, lose or draw.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Just had a guy/gal that scored more goals than me and won. Wtf? The game is broken obvs n totes broke n stuff. Hashtag take yer oil dot com.

Don't care, I still enjoy it win, lose or draw.

Oh Liam you have the life.

• Advertisement

Oh Liam you have the life.

I have a book out ye know, about it all, tis fascinating I tell thee!

Liamalone wrote: »
    I have a book out ye know, about it all, tis fascinating I tell thee!

Can’t wait to read it.
    I imagine that a bottle of red is recommended ?
    Can’t be reading without a tipple.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

3-1 in the first few games I've played. Gameplay felt a bit sluggish at times like when Lukaku was through on goal and he was taking ages to get the shot away. Will try my damnedest to get to Gold 1.

Can’t wait to read it.
    I imagine that a bottle of red is recommended ?
    Can’t be reading without a tipple.

I'm a blue ffs *spits on ground*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just opened the Barca v Villarreal pack...

Got ..

If Arnold.
    Bonuci
    And mahrez!

Best pack yet I'd say!

Anyone used Arnold yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

4 wins in a row this morning was particularly happy with the last one as I beat the guy that was ranked 1,528,041 last week :):):)

I was 4-8 yesterday.
    Won 7 from 8 this morning to go 11-9.

Last win was a bit of a smash and grab from me, he was better but I nicked it. Happened me a couple of times yesterday in those 8 defeats so swings and roundabouts

Looking at my stats with POTM aubameyang he's played 55 (30 of those WL, the rest rivals) scored 74 and gotten 25 assists.

Love him.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Looking at my stats with POTM aubameyang he's played 55 (30 of those WL, the rest rivals) scored 74 and gotten 25 assists.

Love him.

That’s very impressive, I told you he was worth getting

My aubemeyang is (all rivals or weekend league too)

Played 163 - scored 140 with 58 assists

Hazard is played 350 - scored 244 with 136 assists.

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Love him.

That’s very impressive, I told you he was worth getting

My aubemeyang is (all rivals or weekend league too)

Played 163 - scored 140 with 58 assists

Hazard is played 350 - scored 244 with 136 assists.

Yeah I wish I had the money for hazard he looks ridiculous!

I have UCL sane up beside AUBU and he's played 152 games gotten 94 goals and 63 assists, although he played a lot as a right forward before moving him up top in a two

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement