Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Have my twitch stream for fifa running on my tablet now, mbappe IF and hagi amongst the rewards today.

I did actually get a player from these last season, it was the man of the match Robben, I got 3 ultimate packs too at various times (One had 3 TOTS players in it) so def worth leaving the twitch app running if you have a spare device.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:
    4 wins in a row this morning was particularly happy with the last one as I beat the guy that was ranked 1,528,041 last week

Enjoy your 11 wins out of 30.

The jealousy here is unbelievable, no one is making you play on console with the ''pros''. Not that any of you lot would get near them, you need to get out of silver first.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »

The jealousy here is unbelievable, no one is making you play on console with the ''pros''. Not that any of you lot would get near them, you need to get out of silver first.

Any of us lot?

Jealousy?

Let us know when your game is live on twitch so we can all watch one of the best in the world live :)

Nice attitude to other posters and missing a bit of sense of humour, too.

Start a new thread open for superior players only, not to us, peasants :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Easy up dude only having a joke with ya. I'm far from jealous mate trust me ha I'm really enjoying ultimate team this year and just about anyone on Xbox will confirm I'm getting 17 or 20 wins most weekend league I couldn't be happier where I am at the game.

jayo26 wrote:
    Easy up dude only having a joke with ya. I'm far from jealous mate trust me ha I'm really enjoying ultimate team this year and just about anyone on Xbox will confirm I'm getting 17 or 20 wins most weekend league I couldn't be happier where I am at the game.

As was mine. Sarcasm and jokes don't transfer well in text I guess!

Yea this is the best UT year I've played. Gameplay is generally very good, with the odd spot of complete BS which we all seem to have.

Watching the pros play would actually put you off the game completely. Its just who can abuse the mechanics better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ah man you’ve gotta lighten up and enjoy the crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Watching the pros play would actually put you off the game completely. Its just who can abuse the mechanics better.

A million times this. It has no relation to a game of football at all at that level. I don't think I could enjoy any football game like that.

Let them off we all end up getting ****e player pick rewards either way :pac:

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Have my twitch stream for fifa running on my tablet now, mbappe IF and hagi amongst the rewards today.

I did actually get a player from these last season, it was the man of the match Robben, I got 3 ultimate packs too at various times (One had 3 TOTS players in it) so def worth leaving the twitch app running if you have a spare device.

You only need to run it for 5 minutes to be registered for the draws
    Some damn luck though.

Blazer wrote: »
    You only need to run it for 5 minutes to be registered for the draws
    Some damn luck though.

Oh really? I thought you had to be active when they did their “drops”, ah well, it’s not like I’ve done any effort, the stream is muted and running on tablet upstairs since 12ish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just won a game 1-0, i had 23 shots on goal, 8 of those saved by his keeper, but 11 were blocked by defenders and i'd say half of those went 30 yards or more to his striker to set up a counter

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh really? I thought you had to be active when they did their “drops”, ah well, it’s not like I’ve done any effort, the stream is muted and running on tablet upstairs since 12ish

No sure the drops aren't done till 6pm that day.

I bloody love WL mode..for me its far better than rivals as in very little scripting bull****. Generally you win when you deserve it.
    4 wins from 5 now.
    Will try for 4 more wins for tomorrow and that will be it unless it gets delayed. Fingers crossed.

I’m 13-11 now, looks like I’m set for my usual gold 3 finish. 9 wins from 12 games today is nice.

1 game was funny, losing 4-2 on 75 mins. He was playing well and deservedly winning, Guy pauses it 3 times for full allocation and I think he’s just doing it to try make me quit.
    Game comes back on and “they” can’t string 2 passes together, I score 3 times. Around 90 mins then I notice he’s able to play properly again but I see out injury time and win 5-4

He obviously had to go jacks or something and passed the controller to a child or someone and said “just keep pausing it til I’m back and then hoof the ball downfield”

Poor child won’t be going to see Santa today after that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anyone used Arnold yet?

I've used him since getting him in my player pick on Thursday and really enjoy him. Gave him a sentinel to boost his defending and he's playing better than my untradeable ucl Alba on the other side.

Changed to Drop Back and Possesion in the custom tactics along with finally figuring out that Thauvin is left footed and went from 3-3 to 7-3.

Won my last match 9-6 so at least it's not just me that can't defend :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Gyan84 wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anyone used Arnold yet?

I've used him since getting him in my player pick on Thursday and really enjoy him. Gave him a sentinel to boost his defending and he's playing better than my untradeable ucl Alba on the other side.

Changed to Drop Back and Possesion in the custom tactics along with finally figuring out that Thauvin is left footed and went from 3-3 to 7-3.

Won my last match 9-6 so at least it's not just me that can't defend :o:pac:

Yeah I used him in a few games this morning. Think I put anchor on him but not sure!

Tempting to sell for the coins as I have UCL arier as untradeable in my club but Trent played very well for me.. Also love the black cards ha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

9-12. On track for the usual 11 anyway.

You know, I love Fred defensively. Always getting the ball, appears all over the pitch, loads of energy.

But lordy, the amount of times he gets the ball in position for a shot and just does nothing with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    9-12. On track for the usual 11 anyway.

You know, I love Fred defensively. Always getting the ball, appears all over the pitch, loads of energy.

But lordy, the amount of times he gets the ball in position for a shot and just does nothing with it.

Did you press the shoot button? :)

jayo26 wrote: »

You need to press it twice ;) Otherwise you won't get anywhere.

Have most of you noobs not turned timed finishing off? Too complicated for some ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

9-9 now. Maintaining my 1:1 WL ratio, I’ll get that Gold 3 later tonight hopefully..shouldn’t be too difficult. Luckily I’m off all day tomorrow so have time to get it tomorrow as well

I’d say 60-70% of my goals with Sturridge have been headers... he’s unreal in the air.

Have most of you noobs not turned timed finishing off? Too complicated for some ;)

I never turned it off. I just suck at it :)

No new SBC's at 6pm.

• Advertisement

So the skill games for it, actually really useful to get the hang of it. Its a but slower than doing it in actual game, but helps you get the timing right as you'll know how it actually works.

Even red shots for me sometimes go in.

So the skill games for it, actually really useful to get the hang of it. Its a but slower than doing it in actual game, but helps you get the timing right as you'll know how it actually works.

Even red shots for me sometimes go in.

I mastered first time shots with Mertens and Aguero with 90 degrees turns toward the goal.

Easier than this double tap crap :)

wonski wrote: »

No new SBC's at 6pm.

They want to give us time to collect all the kits and that Norwegian goalkeeper in the weekly objectives:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Investing in baby icons paid off anyways all up to 760k today :)

Whatbdid you buy them at? You'd have to have bought them under 720k to make any coins at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Whatbdid you buy them at? You'd have to have bought them under 720k to make any coins at all.

2 at 690000, and 1 at 695000

2 sold at 770000 and 1 sold at 777000.

Profit after tax - 126,150 :)

Not too far off 8.5 mil TP now.

Edit: actually at 8.6 mil :pac:

Your profit is only 90k ish on those prices?

Still a very decent profit though.

Edit: didn't see you sold 2 at 770k.
    Nice!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »

Oh look, Jayo made a funny. Good for you, champ.

:P
    wonski wrote: »
    You need to press it twice ;) Otherwise you won't get anywhere.

I actually just got the timed finish achievement a few days ago. Got it just mashing the shoot button in a scramble after a fumble from a corner.

just played my 100th game with Auba. 132 goals and 55 assists. Anyone who didn't get him really missed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I also got that achievement accidentally. Haven’t managed to replicate it since

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement