Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »
    Have most of you noobs not turned timed finishing off? Too complicated for some ;)

I'm the only Noob around here.

Don't mind those pretenders

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just played my 100th game with Auba. 132 goals and 55 assists. Anyone who didn't get him really missed out.

I'm only getting used to him now and he's really starting to come into play with his fair share of goals.
    Man Sturridge is the pits...what a waste of coins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

just played my 100th game with Auba. 132 goals and 55 assists. Anyone who didn't get him really missed out.

He is only playing against pc players I'm surprised he hasn't got a closer to 2 goals per game to be honest I wouldn't be shouting about 1.3 goals per game for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

12-13 ending the night. Last game, came up against a 3atb with Scream Deeney up front... lost 3-2. That’s when I knew I had to call it a night. 2 wins needed from 5 games tomorrow. Should get it at my current rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went 7-3 yesterday and went 7-2 today so 14-5 after 19 which isn't bad.

Of the two losses one was against a guy with prime larsson who was miles better than me so I quit after 15 mins when I was 3-0 down.

Other loss I was 3-1 up when his martial manages to chip my keeper from the corner of the penalty box. My keeper wasn't even off his line :rolleyes:
    He scores two goals in injury time when my defence sprints towards the halfway line for no reason.

Prime Gerrard has been fantastic. Was struggling to break down a guy who left 8 men back and then controlled his cam to defend and launch long balls to the strikers and up steps Gerrard to score two 35 yard long shots to win the match :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Played a daft tonight to see could a get a game with any of the decent legends.
    Ended up winning it and opened the packs.

First pack nothing, not even an 80 rated. Thought - why did I even bother.

Last pack opens and out walks Kante. :eek:

Delighted.

Played a daft tonight to see could a get a game with any of the decent legends.
    Ended up winning it and opened the packs.

First pack nothing, not even an 80 rated. Thought - why did I even bother.

Last pack opens and out walks Kante. :eek:

Delighted.

must be the highest rated draft reward ever!!!

Got 2 more games in after night shift....6 wins from 7. Best ever start and typical that at the most I can play only 1-2 more games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got to gold 2 for the first time :)

2 games to spare, 17-11.

I was 4-8 on Friday so particularly pleased to have won 13 from 16 since then.

Does futmas start at 6pm today?

Should be new futswap players revealed too.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Does futmas start at 6pm today?

Should be new futswap players revealed too.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully decent players as well.
    Also icon sbc please please please

• Advertisement

Final live stream today.
    Best and Hierror are the two icons to be won.

Blazer wrote: »
    Fingers crossed. Hopefully decent players as well.
    Also icon sbc please please please

I restocked a few 84’s, they’ll be needed over futmas, still slightly inflated with the boateng sbc but cheap enough to pick up a few.

One other thing I just noticed, potm seems to be between sterling and sane with sterling the favorite.

I was just picking up a few Schalke players Incase sane wins and I noticed that caliguiri the rwb is from Schalke, he’s in current totw.
    I mentioned him the other day for the budesliga potm (if reus wins) but the fact he also covers your IF if Sané wins makes him very appealing. (If they do a previous club challenge as part of sbc)

He’s up to 21k now (was 18k the other day), I’d def advise to pick up 1 of these.
    More so for reus, as he’s an 83 budesliga player, the sane bit was just a nice bonus.

Probably wouldn’t do Sterling.
    I have his untradeable ucl card and he’s excellent. But definitely not worth the 300k upgrade over it for a +2 card. His base would jump +3 alright I’d say.

Some guy playing in the semi final encounter the switch glitch.
    His Cryuff switched to left back and Marcelo switched to CAM. Nothing you can do about it apparently.
    Imagine losing a semi final because of that ****e.

Thanks for the heads up hogey!

Bought that schalka IF and decided to buy up a city, Liverpool and schalka team.

Cost feck all because I had a good few players in my club!

Dunno if I'll do either of them though see what drops have UCL sane untradeable and he's doing the biz so no reason to get rid of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went 7-2 yesterday and today I'm 0-2.

Usual ****e in both matches but the second one was the worst yet: 1-1 in the 80th and I cross it to an unmarked Wijnaldum at the back post for a tap in.

The icon immediately switches to him showing the game recognised that was where it was going but for some reason my ai controlled mbappe at the front post leaps like Ronaldo v Juventus and does a bicycle kick straight into the keepers hands completely unprompted from me.

He boots it up the field to no one in particular and after getting tackled 3 times by two different defenders, his Neymar still has the ball and flicks it over the 4th defenders head and shoots it through the legs of the fifth and the goalkeeper to win the match :mad:.

I also had to stop starting in a different formation and switching as I kept getting that player switching glitch. Casemiro up top and mbappe trying to tackle in midfield was great :rolleyes:

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up hogey!

Bought that schalka IF and decided to buy up a city, Liverpool and schalka team.

Cost feck all because I had a good few players in my club!

Dunno if I'll do either of them though see what drops have UCL sane untradeable and he's doing the biz so no reason to get rid of him

No bothers, probably worth hanging onto your Alexander-Arnold IF too just incase. (He’s excellent anyway) I bought Alison IF for 34k. Good price for a 86 prem IF.

Not sure if I’ll do the sbc either, def won’t if it’s sane as have potm hazard, would like a 88 rated sterling but won’t be breaking the bank for him.

I have flashback Pedro, Valencia IF and potm Lucas rotating on rw . None of them are superb but wouldn’t be spending 500k on sterling sbc.
    Mahrez 87 otw is 300k and sterling ucl live which will be 87 in 2 weeks is 260k so might get one of them if sterling sbc is expensive

Yeah I think I'll keep the IF Arnold as he is the first decent right back I've used this year, not had the coins for walker!

I have allison if as untradeable as well and not mad on him so would prob use him over Arnold

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

In Gold 3 with 7 games to play, might leave it at that, gold 1 & 2 hasn't been good to me rewards wise over the past few weeks whereas Gold 3 has got me red Martial and Felipe Anderson

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gold 2 myself. Can't be bothered playing anymore games. As above rewards just not worth the extra games.

Rival rewards are so much better. Even untradable.

Got an untradable 50k pack from the stream yesterday. Packed nothing, but still.

• Advertisement

Aubem on for a hat trick in the north London derby?? If he's gets that he'll have an inform for sure!

Love the man

Got my 8th win but had 3 straight losses.
    Would have been nice to get to 11 but since I had only planned for 6 it’s all good.
    I must see if my work network allows origin gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Aubem on for a hat trick in the north London derby?? If he's gets that he'll have an inform for sure!

Love the man

2 and a win should do it

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    2 and a win should do it

Assist now too

If he does get an IF anyone who didn't get his POTM card should defiantly try and pick him up.. he's amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just got a 50k pack for watching the stream. Yes lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Is Alexander Arnold playable card and do you think it will be popular choice for weeks?

Thinking of buying one or two at lower price and wait for him to be removed from packs to make some easy profit. Not sure if he is just novelty that will soon be dropped by all and replaced by Walker (he is 90k now so doubt TAA would ever reach it with 82 rated card).

Any opinions?

As for watching Twitch I only got untradeable kit 2 days ago :D

I thought these rewards were only given at 6pm, looks like it's more random now.

I like Arnold but I do see your point think he would be dodgy to invest in to be honest.

If he does go up to 50k plus id sell him and buy walker to be honest.

He has been decent for me though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

The fact that he is the only IF right back from PL makes it just a little more likely to get profit. He will be the second choice anyway as there are no other nice alternatives.

84 Robertson going for 177k now, with slightly better choice of left backs from the league.

I might buy two and see how it goes. Having 300k sitting in the account I am too lazy to stick to 84 cards, too much work :D

Lozano is the other one I am looking into, he is a bench player, though, so could be more risky.

• Advertisement

New futswap players out..

14 for Kevin gamerio has 90 pace and 85 shot...

Also lerma from the prem, kurzawa from psg and lasanga (not the food the striker but I am hungry..)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement