Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wonski wrote: »
    Allison otw just packed... I am going to sell, no use for me anyway. Or should I keep it?

I'd sell now; his price will drop over the next week, and you're waiting for a GK IF to boost his price back up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd sell now; his price will drop over the next week, and you're waiting for a GK IF to boost his price back up then.

Yeah, that's what I thought, unless he is planning to move further up the pitch with his dribbling skills and score a goal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got handanovic from the SBC with the 2 CL player pack, gonna try him out with Miranda and Skrinaer in my BPL squad

I’m a sucker and bought 12,000 Fifa points only used 3000 on the 15k packs and packed OTW Malcom, Felipe Anderson and an Isco

Not the worst start I supppose

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

By far the best team I've ever had on launch day. Got really lucky picking Dybala who went for 304k.

JtgbLuA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Held my marquee match up and division rivals rewards until today.

Packed Mane, milinko savic, navas, kimmich and otw Malcolm.

Very happy with that. The Lucas sbc was easy to do too, had nearly all players needed already except about 5k spent to get the rest.
    Was only expecting him to be 85, so 86 was a bonus, was hoping he might be CF though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lucas moura regular card going for as little as 5/6 k now, people are panic selling, I reckon picking up a couple at that price is a sound investment because he’s still a very decent card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    sell him. Prices are always highest at release.

Not necessarily true, next week I can see him being higher than 58k with weekend league etc, and people having more coins, the only thing I'd be thinking is cashing in on the coins and investing/flipping players instead of waiting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

wonski wrote: »
    I am not that greedy ;)

I dont know how to take this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

That's probably the easiest potm player I'll get. Didn't cost me a penny. Had enough crap in the club to do it 😂 got Alex Sandro In a pack. Sold him email for 86k. There's no way he's worth that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

he was going for 100k last year and for a few months as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

That's insane. I found him to be awful

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Not necessarily true, next week I can see him being higher than 58k with weekend league etc, and people having more coins, the only thing I'd be thinking is cashing in on the coins and investing/flipping players instead of waiting.

Sold him for 69k, his base card was going for around 15k.

I might lose on it in long term if he gets an inform in the future, but doubt this card will hold value for long...

Time will tell really.

Happy with coin balance now.

That's insane. I found him to be awful

People loved him, I had him, too.

But 100k worth he wasn't, many players preferred Lukaku lb over him.

There were not too many options either, although more than at rb in Serie a.

irishman86 wrote: »
    I dont know how to take this :pac:

Just kidding.

I wouldn't mind selling them for that much, but that would be too slow.

Now missed the boat, should have listed them all before 6, now prices dropped.

Should be back up over the weekend, if not will wait for weekend league to open. That's when they (used to) sell quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Are these CL players that you pack active like an OTW (Can the rating increase ?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is anyone suffering awful lag? Have found it terrible all day, that speed up lag. Can anyone suggest a fix? Hasnt been a problem all week. Frustratingly unplayable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

4k Fifa points, MM SBC and 2 of the advanced SBCs and I’ve gotten K. Navas, Naldo and 3 discard IFs, one of which is Petr Cech.... won my first game in rivals vs a bundesliga squad with Lewandowski, Neuer, Boateng etc. Managed to beat him 3-2 with my starter perm squad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

-double post-

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Didn’t pick up any OTW cards from packs yet, but I still managed to pack both Lukaku and Aguero in the same evening. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The panic selling here is hilarious. Priced will be at their highest next Wednesday or Thursday. This will only be for the players used in the meta teams. No Lucas will go back up. Not to where he was, probably 10k or so.

• Advertisement

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Are these CL players that you pack active like an OTW (Can the rating increase ?)

I don't think so. Haven't seen anything online suggesting that. I guess they are already upgraded cards to bring some colour into your team. +1 is a good enough upgrade tbh.

Got Rose, Sturridge and Romero.

Romero is doing just fine, my pl team is only a secondary one, though so I am not too bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Sniped a Davinson Sanchez for 25k when he’s pretty much extinct at a Max BIN of 40k, and on console too. Everything is going well tonight. :)

Managed to put this together so far, didn’t expect to have such a strong squad in week 1:

Xb8far7.jpg

Still have chem styles to add and some positions to upgrade down the road, but I’m happy enough for the moment.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Lucas moura regular card going for as little as 5/6 k now, people are panic selling, I reckon picking up a couple at that price is a sound investment because he’s still a very decent card.
    RossieMan wrote: »
    The panic selling here is hilarious. Priced will be at their highest next Wednesday or Thursday. This will only be for the players used in the meta teams. No Lucas will go back up. Not to where he was, probably 10k or so.

I've flipped 3 Lucas since last night for profits of 7k or so on each one. Love him. Buying for 5k, selling for 12-13k.

Yesterday was utter insanity. I'd say I made 200k easily. Launch day AND SBCs all dropping made people nuts.

Stocked up on a good few IF Cech and Xhaxa too; 80+ rated PL Informs for under 12k was absurd.

Anyone know what way "Transfer Profit" is calculated? Up to 759k now.

Oooh, also noticed I've done well on IF Cancello. Bought 4 last night when the SBC dropped and everyone was panic selling IFs cause they weren't nessecary. Paid 45k a pop, and he's already back up to 58k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ended up in division 6 of Rivals after my placements but won my first 4 matches to go up to division 4. I keep hitting the post with the timed finesse shots so I must be doing it wrong. Is there any way to turn on the trainer bar that was in the demo or is that offline only.

Squad battles is a complete wash for me. Played two games on legendary and world class and lost both after the AI scores a couple of questionable goals in the last 10 mins.

Packs have been good though. Did the first part of the Moura SBC and got Bailly and then opened a bronze pack that had 7 players and one of them was a rare that sold for 4k. To top it off I got 81 Romero and 88 Jordi Alba in my Champions League pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Anyone know what way "Transfer Profit" is calculated? Up to 759k now.

Its just your pure profit. Packed players are 100% profit. If you but them, its the difference. Doesn't include tax though from what I can see. On 800k myself.

Speaking of Lucas

72hRm30.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Speaking of Lucas

72hRm30.png

Only really started my own trading yesterday I'm doing my best to stay ahead of you has.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Only really started my own trading yesterday I'm doing my best to stay ahead of you has.

I bloody noticed, your profit has passed the 1m mark :mad:

Gundogan just sold for 23k, restocked at 12k :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone do the POTM SBC. Is he worth it? Card looks great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement