Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    New futswap players out..

14 for Kevin gamerio has 90 pace and 85 shot...

Also lerma from the prem, kurzawa from psg and lasanga (not the food the striker but I am hungry..)

Lasagna with 91 pace, 80 shot and 84 finishing for 4 cards I will take as a bench player.

His stats are obviously worse than Gameiro, especially with shot power 77, but with 92 acc/91 sprint he should be good enough to make a difference for 20 minutes. Not a bad deal for just 4 cards.

Edit: Just got one for free now (some 60 RB, nice :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was out all day and just finished watching the liverpool match after recording it.
    I need an Origi in form :D I know his card would be useless but I still need it.

Also a 88 rated Van Dijk for his assist and a clean sheet would be nice too.

It'll be Kurzawa from the futswap players for me. 87 rated with an anchor, easy to link and 6 feet tall sounds good.

Was hoping that the 14 fut swap player was going to be a flashback every month but clearly not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gyan84 wrote:
    Also a 88 rated Van Dijk for his assist and a clean sheet would be nice too.

Absolutely no chance of this. He'll need an insane week to get another inform this side of February.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Absolutely no chance of this. He'll need an insane week to get another inform this side of February.

Not to mention the quality of his assist, I would laugh hard if they award any player an inform for this sort of assist.

He would be close to milion probably anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Alison could be in line foe one with his 3 saves in first half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That lerma futswap card looks very good for anyone that needs a holding mid and doesn’t have Fabinho or kante.
    On that note, cheers redzer for recommending Fabinho, I tried out his ucl live card in weekend league and got 18-12 (best result I’ve had) and think Fabinho was a large part of it. Didn’t like him at first but once I changed him to “stay back”, “stay central” (which he sometimes ignores) he turned into a great player, as I’ve mentioned many times, I’m not super at fifa but with SIF van dijk, ucl live Sanchez, kante and ucl live Fabinho as my central 4, it really really helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20181202-224510.jpg

That's not your team....

jayo26 wrote: »
    20181202-224510.jpg

Wow!!! Pretty much the best team money can buy (give or take 1 or 2) did you beat them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

20181202-224510.jpg

Still can't win a game I bet eh J :D

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    That's not your team....

Well spotted inspector.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Wow!!! Pretty much the best team money can buy (give or take 1 or 2) did you beat them?

Nah chasing shadows mate not even close probably one if the best teams I've ever played against excluding super teams at end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

frakkin hell...15 million worth you'd say?

Blazer wrote: »

Easily if not more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Blazer wrote: »
    Easily if not more.

Well Qatar is in the team name :pac:

14-13, beats 14-14 I suppose. Last game was against a bionic turtle from the planet HoyYoy, top 15 in his land. I showed him some manners I tell thee!

^^ hehe

Did the flashback Boateng for a supersub.
    Cost me about 30k with the untradeables I had and the pack rewards. Not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

50 games with throwback Sturridge....majority in WL. 50 games, 60 goals, 20 assists. Good going given none of my strikers before him have anywhere near a positive record.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I regret doing flashback Hernandez to be honest. He's OK but he's currently being kept out by Lacazette and I'm hopeful of having Aguero by the end of the week so he'll get no games really.

I regret doing flashback Hernandez to be honest. He's OK but he's currently being kept out by Lacazette and I'm hopeful of having Aguero by the end of the week so he'll get no games really.

Opposite here, flashy nags Hernandez is keeping out the trout that is Lacazette. Me likes flashy nags but that's another story altogether.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Opposite here, flashy nags Hernandez is keeping out the trout that is Lacazette. Me likes flashy nags but that's another story altogether.

Was that why you were looking for flashy nags on the beautiful women thread in after hours?? :)

Flashback Dani Alves out.

Flashback Dani Alves and a fut swap sbc today.

Nice card for anyone that uses mbappe.

Futbin hasn’t updated stats so can’t see his stamina yet.

His stamina is 84, so a plus 10 to his normal card which is good.

Looks insane but I'm sure the price will be insane too.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    His stamina is 84, so a plus 10 to his normal card which is good.

Looks insane but I'm sure the price will be insane too.

He does look great!! I have an untradeable ucl Kyle Walker and use a prem team so he doesn’t suit me but for anyone that can hybrid in a psg or Brazil player he’d be worth doing.
    Might be a good while before we see another rb as good as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

High attacking, low defensive, just not usable for me.

I have Mbappe and still won't get him :pac:

Nice to see the flashbacks are going up.
    Means I just need to hold onto my knickers with my 35 Iniestas and not panic and then clean up.

His workrates absolutely kill the card. As I would say, he's completely unusable.

• Advertisement

Nice profit coming in from Saudi Arabia league players :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement