Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Iniesta insta selling at 24.5k on PS, got 10 of him at 19-20k so might take the small profit

He'll prob drop at half 6 if no Icon SBC announced.

EDIT: Selling easily at 25k just at the half hour mark.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tempted to do that SBC actually.

a 90 rated RB that's easy enough to hybrid in sounds decent.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Unless your playing 5 at the back I wouldn't even attempt it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Iniesta insta selling at 24.5k on PS, got 10 of him at 19-20k so might take the small profit

He'll prob drop at half 6 if no Icon SBC announced.

EDIT: Selling easily at 25k just at the half hour mark.

He was selling at 23-24k for ages, if you listed them at 25k they would sell too.

He is between 22-24 min bin for days now. Slight rise, but nothing worth of note tbh.

wonski wrote: »
    He was selling at 23-24k for ages, if you listed them at 25k they would sell too.

He is between 22-24 min bin for days now. Slight rise, but nothing worth of note tbh.

Ive been listing him at 25k for the last week and not one has sold for me on Playstation
    5lwk1s.jpg

And it's over 40k profit for myself, and I'm sure there's a few here with way more than that I only had 10 :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

4-5-1 with mbappe at RM and switch to whatever you want in game sounds pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

A rise of 1k, so far Iniesta was a dissapointment.

I am not saying it didn't happen, but for a 20k card a rise of 1 or 2k is just nothing.

Some people here paid 22k, 25k won't cut it.

I actually sold some Lacazette and Fabregas cards for 6.5k today, while they were unsold for days.

I just don't get the excitement of Iniesta, that's all :)

wonski wrote: »
    A rise of 1k, so far Iniesta was a dissapointment.

I am not saying it didn't happen, but for a 20k card a rise of 1 or 2k is just nothing.

Some people here paid 22k, 25k won't cut it.

I actually sold some Lacazette and Fabregas cards for 6.5k today, while they were unsold for days.

I just don't get the excitement of Iniesta, that's all :)

Ah I know I'm just saying 4.7k profit per card after tax is decent ;) especially if someone has 100 of them.

2e16hab.jpg

I'm taking my profit and running, EA always throw a curve ball.

Alves SBC will probably push him up more too.

Unless your playing 5 at the back I wouldn't even attempt it :pac:

Tempting.

n6gHhXG.png

Tempting.

n6gHhXG.png

I'd say he'd work wonders in that formation, definitely a fun team to use anyways!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Apart from the fact you literally have no midfield. All high attacking players. You'd be conceding 4-5 goals a game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Apart from the fact you literally have no midfield. All high attacking players. You'd be conceding 4-5 goals a game.

He's going for the "we'll score more than you" approach. I applaud that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd say he'd work wonders in that formation, definitely a fun team to use anyways!

Frak I’m tempted by that team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:
    He's going for the "we'll score more than you" approach. I applaud that

He'd want to learn timed finished fairly sharpish :P

I'd be swapping Fabinho for Fred and Matic for Pogba.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I have a bunch of inesta, veratti, thiago Silvas and cavani so hopefully a few of them shift with this SBC

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I have a bunch of inesta, veratti, thiago Silvas and cavani so hopefully a few of them shift with this SBC

If you have a few Iniestas I'd sell him around the 5.50 - 5.59 pm mark just because people think the Icon SBC is gonna drop and panic buying high rated cards. He's decreasing in price now again but will more than likely go up around the same time tomorrow.

Ok I'll try organise it tomorrow that they are coming to the final few minutes around then! It's an awkward time for me because I go straight from work to the pool so don't get to check the phone much.

Blazer wrote: »
    I'd be swapping Fabinho for Fred and Matic for Pogba.

Willing to take a punt on something new :)

Did the SBC for about 140k (Futbin saying it should be about 270k). Nothing above an 82 in either of the reward packs.

Is the 86 rated Fabinho worth the coin difference between his other versions?

Bit worried I'll spend the 330k, only for his stock to drop badly if Pool don't beat Napoli....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Apparently (according to those FUT traders on twitter anyway) players who get knocked out of the CL and end up in the EL will still get the boosts if they progress in the EL. So Liverpool falling down to the EL could make his card better overall at the end.

Apparently (according to those FUT traders on twitter anyway) players who get knocked out of the CL and end up in the EL will still get the boosts if they progress in the EL. So Liverpool falling down to the EL could make his card better overall at the end.

But it also means his first upgrade wouldn't be till February. By that time there should be better cards available. I did notice a difference between his live card and his normal card though, I love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

It’s confirmed in the faq on fifa.

Players who enter the Europa league via the champions league will get upgrades as they progress through the knockout stages but won’t get an upgrade for initially entering the Europa league.
    So in a nutshell, if Liverpool finish 3rd, Fabinho would stay at 86 but if Liverpool progress from their first Europa League knockout tie in February, Fabinho would get a +1 upgrade then and an upgrade for each round they progress after that.

Just Incase anyone missed it, there’s a futswap player in squad battles this week, easy get, just play 3 or 4 matches over the week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just Incase anyone missed it, there’s a futswap player in squad battles this week, easy get, just play 3 or 4 matches over the week.

Nice one :)

Just hit 100k so not sure if to buy players or not yet. Want to see what I get in my rival rewards and then I'll see.

Have 20 inform Arnolds now between 26-27k, will wait till he goes out of packs and then sell probably Friday if I'm happy with the profit.

Who's the best canter half for a prem team that's no VVD or Davidson Sanchez?

I have Sanchez and it would kill me to spend 170k on VVD but if you guys really think he's the real deal I'll do it....

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Who's the best canter half for a prem team that's no VVD or Davidson Sanchez?

I have Sanchez and it would kill me to spend 170k on VVD but if you guys really think he's the real deal I'll do it....

Van Dijk is by far the best defender in game from BPL

I think you’d be much better off paying the extra 200k for his SIF. If you’re spending 180k on a base card then go all in and get his SIF for 380k.

He really is excellent.

• Advertisement

The thoughts of paying that for a centre half though ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement