Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sure the craic you'd have! Would be interesting to see if you can make the same money on pc with the same methods. I find it extremely difficult to get anything going.

Sniping is non existent on all the easy avenues.

In fairness I've heard it from a lot of people that PC is definitely the hardest to trade on, supply vs demand etc. Most of my trades are done by sniping, I've hardly won anything on open bid apart from icons.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1069999838320746496?s=09

POTM Nominees: Silva, Robertson, Anderson, Digne, Sane, Sterling, Sissoko.

Might do Sterling, would 100% do Sissoko, but the rest are all in positions I've already locked down tbh.

wonski wrote: »
    Mine is at 2.5m, I don't spend much time doing this. Got lucky few times with packs, but first had to earn those packs and probably spent 1m on them anyway :)

Have 2 Lozano, 2 Alexander Arnold's, 30 french and Premier league 84's along with some Robbens and Iniestas in the trade pile now.

Can't wait to cash out on them soon.

I've cashed in on all my investments now bar 20 TAA in my tradepile :) will probably sell him this week or next, but in no rush as have the coins to make the team I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Redzer you can my account too 2 or 3 mill would be grand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    Mexican league pots sbc is up now. Two French players and min rating 84.

Payet and Lacazette, its your time to shine on the transfer list :)

Well, that Gignac St is 86 rated striker with 77 pace.

He will not be that popular, you can have French 84 rated for 4.5k easily now.

Maybe some will sell at 6.5k by accident, but there won't be much earned.

Was so close...

• Advertisement

Redzer you can my account too 2 or 3 mill would be grand :D

2 weeks off, sounds marvellous :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:
    In fairness I've heard it from a lot of people that PC is definitely the hardest to trade on, supply vs demand etc. Most of my trades are done by sniping, I've hardly won anything on open bid apart from icons.

Sounds like my general experience alright.

I've seen loads of sniping filters and videos, they just don't exist on PC.
    My team is still the best I've had by miles at this stage.

My team last year consisted of me still having Antonio up front at Christmas. What a card that was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »

Pc is definitely consumables trading that's where I made all my coins when I was on pc. There are a lot less players on the pc market so it's hard to make the coins there but consumables is extremely doable.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    2 weeks off, sounds marvellous :pac:

I've no money for you to trade with anyways. It's all tied up in investments. Have 40 iniestas and still have 16 if jedvaks I'm trying to shift. (he's gone up 2k today hopefully they shift soon)

I've no money for you to trade with anyways. It's all tied up in investments. Have 40 iniestas and still have 16 if jedvaks I'm trying to shift. (he's gone up 2k today hopefully they shift soon)

I got a pain in my bollocks waiting for Icon SBCs to drop so sold all my investments, luckily made made a bit on them too so worked out for me in the end :pac:

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Pc is definitely consumables trading that's where I made all my coins when I was on pc. There are a lot less players on the pc market so it's hard to make the coins there but consumables is extremely doable.

How's baby Pele? Or have you had the time to play with him yet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Reckon we’ll see a base icon sbc this side of Xmas.
    Both community managers have recognized the current pricing for icons and have admitted it’s a big problem and are looking at options.
    So one option would be to have a one off baby icon sbc or option 2 have some icon packs not require an icon which would also drop the prices.

Blazer wrote: »
    Reckon we’ll see a base icon sbc this side of Xmas.
    Both community managers have recognized the current pricing for icons and have admitted it’s a big problem and are looking at options.
    So one option would be to have a one off baby icon sbc or option 2 have some icon packs not require an icon which would also drop the prices.

Won't see that until the current Icon SBC is finished in 10 days IMO as baby icons could be used to trade against Prime icons.

yep..I just need to sit on my iniestas for a bit more.

Redzer7 wrote:
    Won't see that until the current Icon SBC is finished in 10 days IMO as baby icons could be used to trade against Prime icons.

Don't see what difference that would make? The prime icons in the set at the moment aren't very desirable.

People only need the baby icons for 2 reasons, you pack 1 of the 5-6 usable ones, or for trading in against a good prime icon player pick.

Don't see what difference that would make? The prime icons in the set at the moment aren't very desirable.

People only need the baby icons for 2 reasons, you pack 1 of the 5-6 usable ones, or for trading in against a good prime icon player pick.

It doesn't matter if they're desirable or not it's the concept of it. How much would a baby icon SBC cost? 300-400k? That means you could do the Prime Icon SBC rather cheap and it wouldn't be right for others who have done it before it, it's just my opinion which is why I've sold my investments.

That's not how EA work at all from experience.

That's not how EA work at all from experience.

Nobody knows how EA work mate, not even EA themselves!

One of the community managers for ea and FIFA tweeted about icon SBC

Might sell up the investments all together would make about 150k profit if I sold now

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Some of the Icon prices are fairly mental, 85 Petit LB is 700k!

Been saving up my coins the past week and a half, Bundesliga POTM will be announced next week I think so I want to have the cash ready if it's Reus, hoping for a few Bundesliga Flashbacks soon too, missed out on the Gotze one

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

Looking back at it and playing with timed finishing the above is not an example of it. Its just a finesse shot as Rossie said :)
    I've been playing a few games with timed finishing on and god above its headwrecking.
    I just cannot force myself to do qte. I frakkin hate it and I find it takes away from the enjoyment of the game for me so its back off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Why are the maximum amounts for certain players being changed? E.G. Perisic was selling for 60k in October and now his max price is 37.5k. Martial was selling for 50k and now max price is 23k.

Is it to drive people towards buying in-form players or make it easier for late starters to have a decent team quickly? Or perhaps to stop people buying players cheap and selling for a massive profit during certain SBCs?

It's to combat coin selling. They buy cheap players and sell them for their Max bin. It makes it tougher for them to transfer coins.

And honestly blazer, just try the skill games. 20 minutes and you'll have the technique down. It doesn't always go green, but even red shots can sometimes find there way in.

That Zola finesse was insane though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve been messing about in career mode and skill games to nail down timed finishing....timed finesses are easy enough to hit and they’re so broken. Time to try them today in rivals and see if I can nail them down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

And honestly blazer, just try the skill games. 20 minutes and you'll have the technique down. It doesn't always go green, but even red shots can sometimes find there way in.
    Which skill game is for timed finishing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtqVSlZV4AAyCyl.jpg

The new team of the week.

Wouldn't mind an aubamayang or Werner tomorrow. Would probably use that bakayoko too.

That carvajal is all I want. Will be picking him up if he's decent value.

Don't like anyone in that TOTW, might get Bakayoko for the craic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I missed Juanfran so would like to pick up carvajal but not sure if he is going to get another inform or special card.

• Advertisement

cintec wrote:
    I missed Juanfran so would like to pick up carvajal but not sure if he is going to get another inform or special card.

That's the risk for every player on the game.

He won't be getting any flashback cards, or league SBC cards for that matter.
    We won't see any of these IF players used again on FUTmas either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement