Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Can't see any new sbc.

Lozano 85 is doing business off bench BTW.

Bought two at 79k, not sure if his price will go up as much as I would like to, but should be profitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sweet, Pogba from a pack :) 580k thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Fecking blazer and your pack luck. What packs were you opening today?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Fecking blazer and your pack luck. What packs were you opening today?

Prime player pack :)
    I saw it come up and was thinking stupid base card and then realized it was Pogba.

Coins or points? I've never opened packs with points, but don't think I'd be brave enough to spend coins on a prime players pack!

• Advertisement

Coins or points? I've never opened packs with points, but don't think I'd be brave enough to spend coins on a prime players pack!

Points.

Now I have around 1.6 million counting my tradepile.

They would get me 88 Best (ooohhh him up front with Zola)
    Prime Keane, Veron,Baresi,Nesta, 89 Campbell etc.

I already have potm Lucas, and ucl Sterling for RW but Best is pulling to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    Points.

Now I have around 1.6 million counting my tradepile.

They would get me 88 Best (ooohhh him up front with Zola)
    Prime Keane, Veron,Baresi,Nesta, 89 Campbell etc.

I already have potm Lucas, and ucl Sterling for RW but Best is pulling to me.

Best is unreal! Thought Veron was brutal but I only played 10 games with him so probably not enough to judge.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Best is unreal! Thought Veron was brutal but I only played 10 games with him so probably not enough to judge.

And I imagine his baby card wouldn’t drop much. It’s still an 88 rated card and gets rave reviews.
    Will have to give it a shot.

Blazer wrote: »
    And I imagine his baby card wouldn’t drop much. It’s still an 88 rated card and gets rave reviews.
    Will have to give it a shot.

Think Jayo played with Baby best and said he was unreal aswel

Baby best has awful stamina.

I'd imagine someone like Best would be a safe investment. He wouldn't be packed too much and is always sought after. Bale looks just as good as him though, not sure he's worth the extra coins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah he is indeed lads I used him on 7 chem as a striker and loved him and his ingame stats are unreal night for a 89 rated I'm going to play this weekend league with pele and if we don't bond I'm going to give prime best a go.

Baby best has awful stamina.

I'd imagine someone like Best would be a safe investment. He wouldn't be packed too much and is always sought after. Bale looks just as good as him though, not sure he's worth the extra coins.

Err he has 86 stamina :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Get baby best. Hes unreal for me. I'm never selling the lad. I have more or less a goal/assist out of him per game

Blazer wrote:
    Err he has 86 stamina

You're right. It's middle best. For some reason I thought his 88 was his middle card.

You're right. It's middle best. For some reason I thought his 88 was his middle card.

Yeah his middle one is crap stamina it was cheaper then his baby card around time I had him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Should be an sbc for this in next few days, hang onto any mls IFs if you have any, especially higher rated ones like valeri

https://twitter.com/mls/status/1070400439357706243?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Martinez's IF was my super sub last year. His 92 pace and 82 strength got me a lot of last minute winners in WL along with through balls from EOAE Pirlo. :D
    Knowing EA his sbc will cost 300k though.

The price of the desirable IFs this week seems insane to me. Over 700k for Aubamayang and Werner and Chiellini are nearly extinct at 500k and 300k respectively,

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Martinez's IF was my super sub last year. His 92 pace and 82 strength got me a lot of last minute winners in WL along with through balls from EOAE Pirlo. :D
    Knowing EA his sbc will cost 300k though.

The price of the desirable IFs this week seems insane to me. Over 700k for Aubamayang and Werner and Chiellini are nearly extinct at 500k and 300k respectively,

Doesn't bother me im getting Aub and Chileani as my player picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »

That's the spirit :)

I haven't played it this week, but should pack one of those from division rivals rewards.

Would prefer the red one, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »

Lucky you, I'll probably get Lolley and Skov

• Advertisement

First TAA bought by a lazy buyer on the first cycle :) plenty more in the tank son.10pvrz5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Should be an sbc for this in next few days, hang onto any mls IFs if you have any, especially higher rated ones like valeri

https://twitter.com/mls/status/1070400439357706243?s=21
    Bought two IF Camaras for this at 13k each. Is he highly rated enough do you think?

If my Iniesta tradepile pans out it would give me around 2.5 Million in Total.
    I’m thinking of Prime Keane and Prime Campbell as I like the idea of having 3 icons as opposed to one overpriced one.
    Anyone used either ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Sold my first farhfann the schalka German goal keeper he was a road to the final version bought for 26k and sold for 45k.

Wonder did someone think it was his inform? They should be ok anyway he'll be getting an upgrade soon enough

they've finally adjusted Rival rewards! only took over 2 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redo91 wrote: »
    Bought two IF Camaras for this at 13k each. Is he highly rated enough do you think?

If they specify an mls IF you should get a small profit but they could just specify 2 mls players and then there will be less demand for mls IF as people can make up the IF’s from any league, it really depends on the requirements.
    We seen how much the bundesliga IF’s rose for the sancho sbc.
    I don’t think we’ll see anything like that because they couldn’t possibly look for 11 mls players but what I mean is they can vary.
    The Martinez poty should be a decent card.

I wouldn’t invest much in it, I was more so saying, if you have mls IF’s keep them. The price you got them at is fine and if not needed for this you’ll be able to use them or sell for profit during futmas.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Firmino and a discard IF in my division rewards. Not sure if I’ll use him but might try him at some point cause I’ve heard good things.

I’m expecting to get a red Hernandez or Auba to troll me. The best reds I’d have ever gotten, and yet both worse than their specials I already have.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Firmino and a discard IF in my division rewards. Not sure if I’ll use him but might try him at some point cause I’ve heard good things.

I’m expecting to get a red Hernandez or Auba to troll me. The best reds I’d have ever gotten, and yet both worse than their specials I already have.

That would actually be pretty funny :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Carvajhal

Not bad. Wish I had gotten him before I did Alves, but he’ll be an awesome sub. And he’s the highest rated red I’ve ever gotten.

Love this years system.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Carvajhal

Not bad. Wish I had gotten him before I did Alves, but he’ll be an awesome sub. And he’s the highest rated red I’ve ever gotten.

Love this years system.

Yeah I agree this year is done alot fairer with red cards everyone has a chance if getting a big one but you have more chance if you do better.

Last year unless you grind out every weekend you were only going to get a max 80 rated inform.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement