Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got some LM 84 rated for my pick. Max was 84 so happy with that.
    Got Sanchez and 2x IF in my packs so around 80k or so. All adds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

best i got from my rivals rewards was a Kimmich, always do untradeable for these so he might do nicely for a BUNDA POTM as i have a good few higher rated bunda league players already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I haven't opened mine yet I'm waiting for all you fekers to hoover up the scraps before I go in with my big ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Firmino and a discard IF in my division rewards. Not sure if I’ll use him but might try him at some point cause I’ve heard good things.

I’m expecting to get a red Hernandez or Auba to troll me. The best reds I’d have ever gotten, and yet both worse than their specials I already have.

Haha, I was thinking the same on auba and chicarito, have the 2 untradeables same as you which are better.

I won’t be opening mine until tomorrow though because I’m going to take a break from weekend league this week. I already have 2000 wl points so if I open the rewards now the 2000 I gain from rewards will be lost, but if I wait until after 7 tomorrow I can enter for next weekends weekend league, then open my rewards and get another 2000 points (handy to have spares as there’ll be weekends in December when I can’t play full matches)

Does anyone know if the above is correct? Will I be able to enter weekend league for next week as soon as this one starts or will it make me collect my rewards first?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha, I was thinking the same on auba and chicarito, have the 2 untradeables same as you which are better.

I won’t be opening mine until tomorrow though because I’m going to take a break from weekend league this week. I already have 2000 wl points so if I open the rewards now the 2000 I gain from rewards will be lost, but if I wait until after 7 tomorrow I can enter for next weekends weekend league, then open my rewards and get another 2000 points (handy to have spares as there’ll be weekends in December when I can’t play full matches)

Does anyone know if the above is correct? Will I be able to enter weekend league for next week as soon as this one starts or will it make me collect my rewards first?

I don't think you can claim the entry for next week until this weekend league is finished. I've never needed to do it but I'd say it's same for everyone because the next weekend lesgue tournament wont show up until this one is finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »
    I don't think you can claim the entry for next week until this weekend league is finished. I've never needed to do it but I'd say it's same for everyone because the next weekend lesgue tournament wont show up until this one is finished.

I registered for the next one last Friday.

Not sure you can do it before claiming the rewards, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

FFS another **** week for rewards. Got red Lolley and red Abraham.

I'm on some sort of black list when it comes to packs, I get absolute ****e 100% of the time.

Got red bakayoko he ain't the worst of cards but everything thing else was a disappointment I donno how you guys take packs every week that would destroy me all together.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Got red bakayoko he ain't the worst of cards but everything thing else was a disappointment I donno how you guys take packs every week that would destroy me all together.

Cause I don’t play during the week bugger all, I usually get more value from packs.

Like, today, I was offered 32k. Took the untradeable, got Firminho (50k) and a discard IF worth 10k and then a tone of junk. From an SBC point of view, the packs will have gone further than the coins would have.

I’d only waste the money on tax. Prefer to take a gamble on packs at this stage.
    Besides what would 50k do for my team? Wouldn’t even be a Sub really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Opened my WL packs, got Rui Patricio and a TOTW Sulejmani, the rest was scrap

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Valeri and Terodde (81 German Striker) from the player picks. Then my packs from WL and Rivals were sensational: Neuer, Casemiro, IF Ramirez, Alderweireld and Van Dijk!

Going to use Van Dijk next to Varane in my team now.

Veratti scream card sold for 145k, I only paid 65k for it (aaaaages ago!)

His max BIN is 160k, I know he could get the pace boost today or tomorrow and get an increase to his max BIN but not taking the risk, happy to cash out now for that profit and move towards Best myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

81 Hanni and 85 Valeri in my picks. 84 was the highest of 3x 50k packs and 4x mega packs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea rewards seem seriously nerfed this week. Might be something to do with the update coming to rival rewards next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Got Carvajal and Ramirez. Then got Diego Costa, Ozil and Allison in packs.

Would have been great if I was doing a Spanish side.

wonski wrote: »
    I registered for the next one last Friday.

Not sure you can do it before claiming the rewards, though.

I checked on console to see if it’d let me past the rewards without claiming but you can’t, as soon as you hit that section the rewards pop up.

Don’t mind as I’ll enter next weekends league early tomorrow and then have a week and a half to get 2000 points so that I can always enter in advance of rewards.

Got fahrman and an 84 Lm from young boys as player picks.

Got ederson and a 78 rated German IF in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Gold 2 Rewards - Got an 82 and an 84 which should be handy for futmas.

Was going to wait until tomorrow to open my packs because they might release Champions League totgs early to have enough time for futmas like last year but needed the coins for my defence.

1 board and it was 83 Banega :( I know it's all luck but I constantly seem to get better rewards from gold 3 than gold 2.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    1 board and it was 83 Banega :( I know it's all luck but I constantly seem to get better rewards from gold 3 than gold 2.

On the reddit thread everyone goes for gold3. It’s always given out the best pack rewards for some reason.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I checked on console to see if it’d let me past the rewards without claiming but you can’t, as soon as you hit that section the rewards pop up.

Don’t mind as I’ll enter next weekends league early tomorrow and then have a week and a half to get 2000 points so that I can always enter in advance of rewards.

Got fahrman and an 84 Lm from young boys as player picks.

Got ederson and a 78 rated German IF in packs.

That's what I thought.

On the other hand you don't have to worry about points for some time. It was a very relaxed last weekend for me.

Back to painful games tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

So thinking of buying VVD for weekend league to replace kompany currently going for around 180k for his base card.

Only have 250k in the bank so can't get him SIF yet.

Would I lose many coins if I bought him now and sold him next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    On the reddit thread everyone goes for gold3. It’s always given out the best pack rewards for some reason.

It's not that it gives out the best rewards, its that it's the most common finishing position so therefore it's perceived to give the best packs as the sheer quantity of people finishing in it means somebody is bound to get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just missed this, the one time I haven't got the coins...

28hlc81.jpg

Latest patch

They’ve included the first time finesse finish but that’s about all of note.

https://twitter.com/eacoreysa/status/1070675536203169793?s=21

Let the beta guys, also known as pc players, test it first.

They will get 10 complaints, maybe 4 tweets if the update is ****e :)

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just missed this, the one time I haven't got the coins...

28hlc81.jpg

Nah, you probably were late anyway :)

I haven't managed to snipe anything at all on the app, some good snipes on the console, but not as good as this.

Given your overall profit you didn't deserve it :)

Let the beta guys, also known as pc players, test it first.

They will get 10 complaints, maybe 4 tweets if the update is ****e :)

We’re all awesome on the pc. We’re much more interested in our gold 2 finishes to care about patches.
    We leave that to the peasants.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Nah, you probably were late anyway :)

I haven't managed to snipe anything at all on the app, some good snipes on the console, but not as good as this.

Given your overall profit you didn't deserve it :)
    Was able to add him to the watch list would have won it with 0.01 seconds to spare ;)

App is much easier in my opinion I've got hundreds of snipes using it.

Blazer wrote: »
    We’re all awesome on the pc. We’re much more interested in our gold 2 finishes to care about patches.
    We leave that to the peasants.

I am thinking of starting a charity to buy you and the other guy a ps4, so we can set it straight once and forever.

"Peasants for the Privileged" would be the name.

Not sure if those devices would suit your complicated nature and are not just simply to simple, yet it would be an exciting experiment. Like asking prince Harry to drive a Duster for a week.

• Advertisement

I am thinking of starting a charity to buy you and the other guy a ps4, so we can set it straight once and forever.

"Peasants for the Privileged" would be the name.

Not sure if those devices would suit your complicated nature and are not just simply to simple, yet it would be an exciting experiment. Like asking prince Harry to drive a Duster for a week.

Lol.
    I used to game on the Xbox just for fifa and sold it to concentrate on my guitar playing. Then I got sucked back into fifa 19 on the pc :)
    But yeah please a ps4 would be good, make sure it’s the pro version as I don’t think I could slum it down to the standard.
    Also if you could get RRD2 and God of War thrown in as well :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement