Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Joking aside marquee matchups done.

Counting on some rare silver Serie a players to top up my coin balance :)

wonski wrote: »
    Joking aside marquee matchups done.

Counting on some rare silver Serie a players to top up my coin balance :)

I just packed non rare silver pezzella going for 16k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Totgs confirmed for 6pm tomorrow.

Mahrez tipped to be in it, great news for anyone with his otw card!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Totgs confirmed for 6pm tomorrow.

Mahrez tipped to be in it, great news for anyone with his otw card!

One to watch only upgrades on totw so not really mate.

jayo26 wrote: »
    One to watch only upgrades on totw so not really mate.

Not according to this.
    The wording of this implies he’ll get an upgrade if selected
    https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1070750845606813696?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Starting to sell 1 or 2 TAAs a cycle at 35k.
    20 Bought at 26k between Sunday and Tuesday. 20 will eventually sell at 35k. 145k profit after tax.

I actually sold one at 35k yesterday accidentally and raised the price since then.

Hoping for a little more.

Sold Kante, Aguero and DeBruyne at combined profit of just over 100k net. Just regular gold cards so was nice to play with them for a bit while being paid :)

No need for those premium players in champions cup. Lacazette and if Bakayoko will do. Got Dybala to make it a little more premium.

I actually sold one at 35k yesterday accidentally and raised the price since then.

Hoping for a little more.

Sold Kante, Aguero and DeBruyne at combined profit of just over 100k net. Just regular gold cards so was nice to play with them for a bit while being paid :)

No need for those premium players in champions cup. Lacazette and if Bakayoko will do. Got Dybala to make it a little more premium.

On Futbin he's still at 28.5k but still managing to sell some at 35 :pac:

Bought IF Bakayoko so gonna try him out off the bench. Redeemed my weekend league points but I'll probably only get to play 5-6 games as I'm off to the Arsenal game on Saturday and will be in a state come Sunday :D

Bought Eusebio the other day for 3,340,000. I could probably sell him now for 3,679,000 and make 155k profit, I want to use him tomorrow though but that 155k is hard to turn down :pac:

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Bought Eusebio the other day for 3,340,000. I could probably sell him now for 3,679,000 and make 155k profit, I want to use him tomorrow though but that 155k is hard to turn down :pac:

I was going to buy him couple weeks ago but his price started ridings he was 2.2 million only 3 weeks ago stats look insane.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I was going to buy him couple weeks ago but his price started ridings he was 2.2 million only 3 weeks ago stats look insane.

Haven't played with him yet but i'll let you know tomorrow, ill play a few games with him and cash in on him as I won't be able to play then till probably the following weekend at the earliest.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Haven't played with him yet but i'll let you know tomorrow, ill play a few games with him and cash in on him as I won't be able to play then till probably the following weekend at the earliest.

I'll be thinking of doing the same with pele and might get rid of cr7 too both are slot higher then I paid for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Been playing all day now with timed finished turning on and definitely getting the hang for it.
    I played 5 games of rivals tonight and every single one was a cakewalk with a margin of at least 3-4 goals and more in them.
    Plus it helps to not give a crap about your games in rivals..we're only playing them for WL mode so found today a lot more relaxing, more skills, flicking the ball around etc and generally having a ball.
    Fernandinho and Matic are playing well for me and Boateng is lethal coming on around 60 mins.
    I honestly don't know what icon to buy. I don't think I could sell Zola now. i just love the little guy too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Geez, Neymar TOTGS is a CAM. Messi RW.

Geez, Neymar TOTGS is a CAM. Messi RW.

Oh that would be very nice. Mbappe and Neymar would slot in very nicely with that fb Alves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Bought VVD base card for 182k this morning to use in weekend league, time to see what all the fuss is about.

i can nearly afford his SIF with a few strange cards selling that had been stinking up my trade pile..

Tiago silva for 50k
    Mahrez for 30k (i think!)
    Bonuci for 25k.

still about 20 IF's for the Bundas POTM so that'll be another 320k after tax.

Ok looks like they’ve either disabled timed finishing for WL or they’ve disabled the indicators for them. Either way I had to turn it off as it was too distracting.
    Arnold’s red card is definitely not WL ready. Meunier is great but the 7 chem kills it so ended up buying Walker.
    That means I no longer need Vertoghen in my team so can get Van Dijk.
    Now his base card is 200k versus 460k for his 87 IF.
    Is it worth the upgrade considering I was looking at spending a million or so on an icon defender I reckon so?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok, I'll have a quick game before breakfast.

BVW7VR2.jpg?1

giphy.gif

He beat me on penalties after a 1-1 draw, wherein his goal was from a bad backpass from me. He also missed a penalty in normal gametime too.

Kept trying these stupid little chips over me, which I was able to clear with relaitve ease.

Still....some team.

F’king EA!! I always redeem my weekend league points on a Monday and then get 2000 more in rewards on Thursday so always a week ahead.

Didn’t redeem this week as have a busy weekend and also wanted a break from trying to cram in matches at the weekend.

So when it went to look yesterday at futchamps section my rewards opened and I lost the 2000 points I had banked. Was ok with that as I knew that would probably happen.

This morning I go in, and it says, next tournament starts in 6 days, 23 hours, enter now.

I redeem my points so I can start building up my banked points again.

Then I notice it says, ‘play 5 more games to be ranked’, I was 100% sure you couldn’t enter weekend league after registration closed and also it said 6 days 23 hours.

So I’m entered in this one, not next week. I’ve pretty much threw away 4000 points unless I get time to play this weekend.

I know it’s not that hard to build up 2000 points but it is time consuming.

Just play 6 games st least , 6 wins will get you 1,000 points. Even on weekends where i only get to play a few games I still redeem them so I’m always at least 1,000 in advsnce

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ok, I'll have a quick game before breakfast.

BVW7VR2.jpg?1
    He beat me on penalties after a 1-1 draw, wherein his goal was from a bad backpass from me. He also missed a penalty in normal gametime too.

Kept trying these stupid little chips over me, which I was able to clear with relaitve ease.

Still....some team.
    God it’s awful watching a guy play like that with such a good team.

23c.gif

Testing prime Kluivert now in weekend league. While he scored 4 in 2 I don't think he is worth the price tag.

Testing prime Kluivert now in weekend league. While he scored 4 in 2 I don't think he is worth the price tag.

I always found him too bulky.
    This years fifa really caters towards small mobile players like Messi, Zola, Mertens and Hazard.

Blazer wrote: »
    I always found him too bulky.
    This years fifs really caters towards small mobile players like Messi, Zola, Mertens and Hazard.

Yeah, had this money scratching my hole so why not.

Might try Zola later, but most play him as a cam?

Yeah, had this money scratching my hole so why not.

Might try Zola later, but most play him as a cam?

It depends on how you play really.
    I prefer fast agile strikers so I’m used to playing with players like that. I pair him up front with Aub and the two of them just run riot.
    I wouldn’t play him on his own up front though.
    He’s alway excellent in the cam role which gives you the space to do those amazing finesse shots he’s so good at. His long shots, passing and dribbling, shooting are excellent.
    Composure is on the low side so 1 and 1 with the keeper he tends to lose those but shooting from distance and 10 yards out he’s a machine.
    He’s played 110 games for me with 108 goals and 50 assists in online mode.
    He’s also dramatically improved Potm Aubs stats big time.

If you get him use hawk chem on him.

I might just get Jesus instead.

Whenever I see him I know how the game will go :(

Why am I even trying to play this game :)

Probably get 5 or 6 games in this weekend but anyways here's the team...

rtkrc2.jpg

Zola is the man, scored a screamer in debut and what a passing :)

Lost 4-3, but a pleasure to play with.

Zola is the man, scored a screamer in debut and what a passing :)

Lost 4-3, but a pleasure to play with.

Told ye. Don't mind that Rossie lad..he doesn't know what he's talking about :D

• Advertisement

5-5 in the cup. That will do for now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement