Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Told ye. Don't mind that Rossie lad..he doesn't know what he's talking about :D

That's no way to talk about the man that beat a guy that finished 15th on weekend league!!!!! Show some respect!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »
    That's no way to talk about the man that beat a guy that finished 15th on weekend league!!!!! Show some respect!!!!

15th???

I thought it was 8th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I am shocked he wasn't first, cant understand how anybody would play a game if they weren't going to win every game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

when playing WL how often are people using fitness cards?

i usually play three then use one unless i go to extra time but i have like 60 in my club at the moment thinking of doing one every two games would only use 15 over the weekend if by some miracle i manage to play 30 games...

I use one every second game.

The only exception being crucial games that I cannot lose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I look at the players fitness before the game if over 90 I play if under I apply a squad fitness, works out at every 2 games if games are cut short maybe 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'm using one a game. Figure I'll need that extra bit if games go beyond the 90

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

why do so many people bronze bench does it actually effect the match making in rivals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

cintec wrote: »
    why do so many people bronze bench does it actually effect the match making in rivals?

i didnt do it until i watched mylers video and he says the reason he does it is so when he needs to make a change he knows who hes bringing on so hes playing with his bench players more and gets better than them.

thought that made sense but i use four bench players where he uses just 2.

i have david luiz to cover the back four, two center mids in fred and IF mooy from the mid and POTM lucas for going forward.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    i didnt do it until i watched mylers video and he says the reason he does it is so when he needs to make a change he knows who hes bringing on so hes playing with his bench players more and gets better than them.

thought that made sense but i use four bench players where he uses just 2.

i have david luiz to cover the back four, two center mids in fred and IF mooy from the mid and POTM lucas for going forward.

That doesn't really make sense.

I am sure he can figure out who is who on his bench :)

Just a lousy excuse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I started playing Rivals last week. Placed in Div 6. I am getting my ass handed to me by everyone at this stage. Last night I was 2-0 up, dude keeps pausing the game, everytimes its unpaused he pauses again. Then when they eventually start playing again its 100% someone different on the controls. 10 mins left in games, he walks through my team and scores 3 :( I am ready to actually give up in Rivals now :(

Got rid of baby pele didn't like him at all going to see what's in totgs if dybala is there and is a cam I'll be all over it.

Chiellini if is gone from the market completely :(

Was 300k yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Kimbot wrote: »
    I started playing Rivals last week. Placed in Div 6. I am getting my ass handed to me by everyone at this stage. Last night I was 2-0 up, dude keeps pausing the game, everytimes its unpaused he pauses again. Then when they eventually start playing again its 100% someone different on the controls. 10 mins left in games, he walks through my team and scores 3 :( I am ready to actually give up in Rivals now :(

Same as myself jonny, we are the scrubs of the forum.:D
    I am starting to get a bit better. I really haven't really put enough consistent time into it - so others are better suited to help - but this is what I found helped.
    Keep your defenders intact as much as possible and wait for mistakes (in fact using the AI contain for defending is sometimes the way to go).
    Take care when passing - passing with a weak foot when facing the wrong way will lead to stray passes.
    Change the camera set-up to see more of the field.
    Look at David Meylers set up video posted a while back - goes into changes for custom tactics a bit.
    Don't let Flashback Sturridge shoot with his right foot. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

wonski wrote: »
    Chiellini if is gone from the market completely :(

Was 300k yesterday.

same with carvajal I got one for 100k but saw a few at 50k but couldn't get them fast enough

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    That doesn't really make sense.

I am sure he can figure out who is who on his bench :)

Just a lousy excuse.

What he actually said was this is his first 11 players.
    He only has two real subs as this means he’s not bringing on a sub for the sake of it.
    I’m notorious for doing it. 60 mins I’ll bring on all 3 subs and it can dramatically screw up my game so since he watched that video I’ve only brought on subs as required.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    Got rid of baby pele didn't like him at all going to see what's in totgs if dybala is there and is a cam I'll be all over it.

Dybala will be a striker according to this leak so yeah, easy convert back to CAM

No idea if this leak is fake or not.

https://twitter.com/mbappe_____/status/1071082153428033537?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Another 86 rated Fekir :rolleyes:

You'd think they'd make it 87 to distinguish it from his normal cl card.

Not great stats are they not much better then the champions league cards already there.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Another 86 rated Fekir :rolleyes:

You'd think they'd make it 87 to distinguish it from his normal cl card.

They are nearly all the same handanivic and dybala are nearly identical I'd love a 91 dybala :(

• Advertisement

I think 3 of the 6 stats are 1 higher in some cases.
    Def be careful of what you’re buying.

I’ll be trying to snipe otw mahrez if he doesn’t make the team, try get a panic seller as he could still get in totw.

There will be money to be made haha.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You know, it’s not that I regret doing the Zola SBC. It’s that the untradeable Zola is just preforming so much worse than the tradeable one. Same chem, same instructions but just significantly worse.

So far 5 wins 5 losses in weekend. Gunna. Would mind but I was 4-1 up before losing the next 4

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You know, it’s not that I regret doing the Zola SBC. It’s that the untradeable Zola is just preforming so much worse than the tradeable one. Same chem, same instructions but just significantly worse.

How man ..how?? :)
    It’s all in the head really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

God this game can be so annoying.

First wl game won 7-0.

Second one lost 1-0 to a guy using hazard as a cdm. The difference ? He moved his keeper. Doesn't matter how many times he rushes forward with defenders like an eejit because the other 9 will block one corner of the goal and his keeper will stand on the other.

Meanwhile his goal was a first time finesse that went through my defenders leg :rolleyes:

No sbcs for the totgs either just packs to buy :rolleyes:

Operation Best delayed a few days as I try out this otw mahrez I bought.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    No sbcs for the totgs either just packs to buy :rolleyes:

I say we might see something at 7. Probably allowing people like me to buy packs first :P

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Operation Best delayed a few days as I try out this otw mahrez I bought.

Let us know. I love Mahrez and his skills

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Courtois from MM. Fits into my team perfectly,only need kante now and my side is complete.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement