Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    Chiellini if is gone from the market completely :(

Was 300k yesterday.

Got one for 270k, thank EA for the promo packs.

Don't like spending that much for relatively slow cb, but his defending stats look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Let us know. I love Mahrez and his skills

Will do, I’ll try him in weekend league over the next 2 days.
    I’ve used potm Lucas, flashback Pedro, IF sterling and IF Valencia in rw to compare him too.

Unless he’s remarkable I’ll probably still aim for baby best RW but would like to see what’s in icon set 4 before buying an icon so figured mahrez otw was worth a try in meantime. Got him at 350k when he wasn’t in totgs, he’s already back up to 380k.
    Hopefully he’ll get in totw, not sure how Tuesday matches work though (his goal and assist v watford)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wonski wrote: »
    Got one for 270k, thank EA for the promo packs.

Don't like spending that much for relatively slow cb, but his defending stats look great.

His bloody stamina is the worst part of it his positioning makes up for pace but he is like a statue after 70 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Won my next match 4-3 against a guy who's keeper had 15 saves and I'd say the post had just as many :pac:

Next match was the most insane I've had in any wl. I was all over his team and eventually score to go 1-0 up. All my timed finesse shots go wide and then in the space of 10 mins he's up 4-1. A corner that leads to 3 kick off goals.

I decide not to rage quit and in the 89th minute I equalized :D Then he races down the pitch with IF Bakayoko of all people and scores and dabs. I score another kick off goal to make it 5-5 and go to extra time.

Straight from kick off he sprints at me and I tackle him but all the tackle did was put him clear through on goal. He's delighted with himself until a 110th minute assist and 119th minute goal from Prime Gerrard gives me the win.

From 4-1 down at half time to 7-6 up after 120 mins.

3-1 now although that last match felt like 30 rolled into one. Maybe that'll be the win to finally push me to Gold 1 :pac:

2 sbc’s up now.

One is for ucl players.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    His bloody stamina is the worst part of it his positioning makes up for pace but he is like a statue after 70 minutes.

Did ok in first game. Paired with if Manolas so he can do a bit of chasing for him.

I am so good that I only need statues that move once a game really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

This game, got myself Coutinho, and Suarez, the ball bounces off them like a tennis ball off a f'n wall, while my opponent has adama traore, playing like messi, just p*ss of EA

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    2 sbc’s up now.

One is for ucl players.

Lukakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uMgjmPe.png

Hogey007 wrote: »
    2 sbc’s up now.

One is for ucl players.

Ucl Suarez!! Unfortunately Dennis!!

Nothing in rare gold pack either. I like these reminders of how crap packs actually are, haven’t spent any money on packs since the first 3 or 4 weeks.
    Having all those 83’s unassigned for Black Friday was a blessing as it prevented me buying packs.

Got Batshuyai in the cl pack and Kepa in the rare pack :(

Worth pointing out in case people wouldn't notice: for the sbc that rewards the rare pack, you can use 10 bronzes plus the cl card to reduce the cost.

• Advertisement

They now use boards for 81 cards in Ucl packs, lol.

Spain, goalkeeper, Kiko Casilla. Worth 900 I guess.

**** you EA :)

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Got Batshuyai in the cl pack and Kepa in the rare pack :(

Worth pointing out in case people wouldn't notice: for the sbc that rewards the rare pack, you can use 10 bronzes plus the cl card to reduce the cost.

Feck, I didn’t read it properly, used all golds.

Had my second loss. He had 5 prime icons and some of the non-icon players were 95 CR7 and 92 Suarez.

He wasn't even that good and paused after every goal :rolleyes: Quit at 3-0 down after 3 headers from Prime Larsson.

7-2 now which isn't bad tbh. Need to find a good box to box midfielder because fekir just goes missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

One pack opened with coins during the lightening round. I'm rich f@ckers!

One pack opened with coins during the lightening round. I'm rich f@ckers!

Oh very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did Mahrez get a UCL upgrade?

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did Mahrez get a UCL upgrade?

Don’t think so

8-11

Enough of this ****e for one day :)

Also Zola transferred himself into cm/cdm for no reason. I guess its another one who can't stick to position no matter what. This time it's one that is not going forward which is a new one to me. I am used to cdm running towards penalty are, but for cam to stay back???

Don’t think so

Pish that

Edit: bought his otw card for 90k, he be 350k now on xbox. Pity I like the card a lot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got rid of pele and bought a few players to add more balance to team was a good shopping trip :)

Screenshot-20181207-235832.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just hit the 1m mark, a bit over at 1.1m. Earlier than usual, which is always nice.... do I buy or wait for Gerrard Icon SBC/88 Gerrard? Anyone used both?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Finished for the night with 9 wins from 14 games.

Worse than my usual start but still on track for my 16/17 wins if I get to play them all...

Not sure what to make of VVD yet

Worse than my usual start but still on track for my 16/17 wins if I get to play them all...

Lost my next match to another guy with prime Larsson so 7-3 for the night.

Thinking of getting rid of Gerrard. He's overpriced at 1.7 and even as my favourite player either the meta doesn't suit him or I'm just not good enough to use him.

If I sold him after tax I'd just have enough for prime del piero which is tempting.

I'd hold tough on buying any icon until the next pack comes out.
    Primes could drop a good bit if someone like Ronaldo/Henry/Stoickhov drops.

1-1 so far, consistent productive day :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    1-1 so far, consistent productive day :D

So WL 1 - Beers 10?

• Advertisement

So WL 1 - Beers 10?

Negative on last, all square is the order of the day!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement